Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moderate Rebels behead a Syrian boy, where are Trump and Hillary's Outrage?

Moderate Rebels behead a Syrian boy, where are Trump and Hillary's Outrage?

http://conservativefiringline.com/us...beheads-child/

Warning. The video is more than shocking and heartbreaking. Even though I know our govt is evil, I still can't believe we support these savages. My blood boils when I think about the hypocrisy of both Clinton and Trump bitching about hate and terror when our govt is funding this terror in Syria.

Each candidate must explain why this is justified. What is the motive behind supporting these savages? We know from Wikileaks, that Hillary thought overthrowing Assad would be good for Israel, but I wonder what the Donald thinks. I guess to Chris Christie, this is one of those 450,000 Syria deaths that Assad is somehow solely responsible for, despite what we see in this video and what we know Al Qaeda and ISIS have done in Syria.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaIconoclast View Post
    Each candidate must explain why this is justified.
    Silly OP... This election will not be about issues. People will not choose based on slightly different shades of the same ideology like they have always done. Not this time.

This will be about the drama. The GOP convention has had about zero substance so far, and I expect about the same from the DNC.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

It was a mistake.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    It was a mistake.
    I wonder what the mistake is.
    a: Cut his hands off instead?
    b: keep the cameras away next run?

Knowing that these "black" people were funded with our tax payers money makes this black person sick

Collateral damage, war really sucks. Ho Hum. <YAWN>

Next?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post

Next?

Interesting. I bet that is exactly what terrorists say when their bombs kill innocents.

We should ask Senator McCain, he would be able to put this in to perspective.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    We should ask Senator McCain, he would be able to put this in to perspective.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

John McCain looks like a robot wearing a John McCain mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post

Next?
    And not a single drop of remorse or sadness for the beheading of a child. You really are a sick individual and you should seek help, especially now that you are in the last years of your life.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Cutting children means you are not moderate .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Cutting children means you are not moderate .
    Neither does scalping white settlers.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

I have never claimed to be a moderate, taxpayers do not supply my arms .

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Warning. The video is more than shocking and heartbreaking. Even though I know our govt is evil, I still can't believe we support these savages. My blood boils when I think about the hypocrisy of both Clinton and Trump bitching about hate and terror when our govt is funding this terror in Syria.

Each candidate must explain why this is justified. What is the motive behind supporting these savages? We know from Wikileaks, that Hillary thought overthrowing Assad would be good for Israel, but I wonder what the Donald thinks. I guess to Chris Christie, this is one of those 450,000 Syria deaths that Assad is somehow solely responsible for, despite what we see in this video and what we know Al Qaeda and ISIS have done in Syria.
    Trump and Flynn don't believe in the' moderate rebel' myth.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Trump and Flynn don't believe in the' moderate rebel' myth.

I agree, however, I just don't understand why Trump and Rand have not discussed this more. We have armed savages and most Americans are clueless about it! And they don't even know the reason, Israel's desire for the violent overthrow of Assad, a proxy for Iran and Hezbollah, two parties who are fighting ISIS and Al Qaeda. That tells you all you need to know about our disgusting Israeli centric neocon foreign policy.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/syria-least...istake-1571600 And the fact that we condemn Assad for killing civilians when he is in a life and death struggle with Islamic savages, while we frequently "mistakenly" kill civilians in Syria (85 in the this week's "mistake") also is very revealing. No wonder the media has not discussed this incident much.
    Last edited by AtlantaIconoclast; 07-21-2016 at 08:49 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    10000 times is not enough. 10001 should do the trick.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...rebels&start=0
    Rand did not make it the focus even in his debates. He just didn't. He would make rather vague statements, and would support the conventional wisdom about the Assad regime, such as the lie that he gassed his own people. Most Americans still believe that, even though investigators determined that rebels probably did it.

Rand did not make it the focus even in his debates. He just didn't. He would make rather vague statements, and would support the conventional wisdom about the Assad regime, such as the lie that he gassed his own people. Most Americans still believe that, even though investigators determined that rebels probably did it.
    This and I heard him on Wolf Blitzer say that Assad needs to go which in a way legitimizes the goals of the rebels. He was against the rebels but he made sure to mix it up with silly policies and statements like "arm the kurds and forcefully give them a homeland in Syria and Iraq" (not Turkey because?), "Assad is a bad guy who kills his people" and also "he gasses his own innocent civilians" apparently for $#@!s and giggles.

Even after saying all of this, Rand was by far the best candidate when it came to the Syria war only because the rest were atrocious on the issue.

The Brits were notorious scalpers- long before they came to America.
    There is no spoon.

How about tears from leader in chief, will they do?
    Not sure why you skipped his name from the leaders list even if he is seen as a mere political slave by many... but he is still supposed to be HRC's boss.

Caution graphic:
    http://www.curezone.org/upload/Membe...ildren_460.jpg

Will Neocons-Al Qaeda alliance end well?

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

According to these reports, DGP is much more good with it than Trumpster it appears:

Obama Presidency brings Islamic Prayer Lessons for US Students

Click here to view the original image of 885x516px.

Hillary Attacked Trump For Letting ‘Obama’s A Muslim’ Comments Go. Then This Photo Surfaced…
    Clinton campaign released a picture of Barack Obama in a turban during a 2006 visit to Kenya, apparently to encourage the rumors about his connections to Islam.

Monday 25 February 2008 16.50 EST
    Obama's campaign manager, David Plouffe, described it as "the most shameful, offensive fear-mongering we've seen from either party in this election". Obama has had to spend much of the campaign stressing he is a Christian not a Muslim and did not study at a madrassa.

Trump did not mention it in part of his speech I heard but his surrogate Pastor Mark Burns did show some outrage in general in support of All Lives Matter:

July 21, 2016 7:10 PM
    Pastor leads GOP convention in chant, 'All lives matter!'

Chants of "All Lives Matter!" filled the arena at the Republican National Convention Thursday — a not-so-subtle jab at the Black Lives Matter movement that calls attention to police violence against African-Americans.

Pastor Mark Burns speaks during the final day of the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Thursday, July 21, 2016. J. Scott Applewhite AP Photo

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER Associated Press

CLEVELAND Chants of "All Lives Matter!" filled the arena at the Republican National Convention Thursday — a not-so-subtle jab at the Black Lives Matter movement that calls attention to police violence against African-Americans.
    Leading the chant was a pastor from South Carolina — Mark Burns, who is black. He said Donald Trump won't "pander" to one race.
    "I want to declare to the whole world and to the Republican Party that under a Donald Trump administration, all lives matter," Burns said. "That means black lives, white lives, Hispanic lives, Asian lives, Christian lives, Muslim lives. Shout with me! All lives matter!"
    Burns also called on the GOP to listen to the problems of people in disenfranchised communities in the country. He said that more than anything, they want jobs.

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/po...e91189667.html

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    How about tears from leader in chief, will they do?
    Not sure why you skipped his name from the leaders list even if he is seen as a mere political slave by many... but he is still supposed to be HRC's boss.

Caution graphic:
    http://www.curezone.org/upload/Membe...ildren_460.jpg

Will Neocons-Al Qaeda alliance end well?

According to these reports, DGP is much more good with it than Trumpster it appears:

Obama Presidency brings Islamic Prayer Lessons for US Students

Click here to view the original image of 885x516px.

Hillary Attacked Trump For Letting ‘Obama’s A Muslim’ Comments Go. Then This Photo Surfaced…
    Clinton campaign released a picture of Barack Obama in a turban during a 2006 visit to Kenya, apparently to encourage the rumors about his connections to Islam.

Monday 25 February 2008 16.50 EST
    Obama's campaign manager, David Plouffe, described it as "the most shameful, offensive fear-mongering we've seen from either party in this election". Obama has had to spend much of the campaign stressing he is a Christian not a Muslim and did not study at a madrassa.

I loathe Obama but I just don't see any evidence that Obama is anything but an atheist. Obama has killed thousands of innocent Muslim civilians. And he has given more aid and security guarantees AND diplomatic cover to the "Jewish state" than any administration since JFK. And where are all these Muslims around Obama? He has no Muslim in his administration. In fact, he is disproportionately surrounded by Jews. But don't let facts get in the way of a little Islamophobia.

And given the fact that Obama is primarily responsible for this arming of Syria rebels (CIA still arming them), then of course he won't even acknowledge this heinous behavior.
    Last edited by AtlantaIconoclast; 07-22-2016 at 11:58 AM.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

That's funny. All the weddings I have attended have the wife promising to obey their husband, yet these weddings were not in mosques.

And why do you have a problem with Sharia as long as it is voluntary? There are Jewish, Mormon, and Amish courts too.

But yes, Islam is need of reform, just don't pretend that it is inherently less capable of being reformed than Judaism was. Which has more bloodshed on behalf of a certain tribe, the Koran or the vengeful Old Testament?
    Last edited by AtlantaIconoclast; 07-22-2016 at 07:54 PM.

Let's see. We have a religion some want government laws to follow. Those laws written in their Holy text call for stoning or killing adulterers. It even calls for stoning kids who don't obey their parents. A wife should respect and follow what her husband wants. The Sabbath must be respected and observed. Radicals? Actually, the Christian Bible. And there are radical Christians who say the government should enforce what it says on everybody.

That's funny. All the weddings I have attended have the wife promising to obey their husband, yet these weddings were not in mosques.

And why do you have a problem with Sharia as long as it is voluntary? There are Jewish, Mormon, and Amish courts too.

But yes, Islam is need of reform, just don't pretend that it is inherently less capable of being reformed than Judaism was. Which has more bloodshed on behalf of a certain tribe, the Koran or the vengeful Old Testament?
    Voluntary? Well, $#@!, if any law voluntary, I have no problem. But if it is voluntary, why is there a law?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Trump isn't for that. That's the neocons. The neocons detest Trump.

Sheesh people, can you do anything but fricking lie?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

kid did it to himself.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trump isn't for that. That's the neocons. The neocons detest Trump.

Sheesh people, can you do anything but fricking lie?
    So, what, exactly, is the reason Trump wants to take Iran down?
    There is no spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic