Thread: "All Plates Matter" BLM Video tries to Debunk "All Lives Matter"

"All Plates Matter" BLM Video tries to Debunk "All Lives Matter"

Such logic fail.

Go read the comments. Everyone thinks this is great.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So Thomas reaches for the waiter's straw, and the waiter justifiably grabs his straw and points it at Thomas.
    Thomas puts his hands up. The waiter holsters his straw.

They just made the case for the police, not the victims of police brutality.

Exactly. Assuming the straw represents a gun. Grabbing for someone's weapon is an act of aggression.

What I witnessed was unfair rude and disrespectful treatment of another human being who is a customer. Would our opinion of how Thomas was treated change at all had we replaced him with one of the other 4 actors in the video?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Nothing in that video made a lick of sense.
    Last edited by Iowa; 07-21-2016 at 10:53 AM.

That was about the most retarded thing I have ever watched and I've been on the internet for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    That was about the most retarded thing I have ever watched and I've been on the internet for a long time.

You matter, bro.

All lives matter.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ah, so those are the scriptwriters, directors and producers of the piece of trash in the OP?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Coming from you.

that is saying something..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Still trying to figure out what the "Plate" represents.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On fighting corruption:
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    The plate represents their life, or their soul inside their body.

The assumption is that black people have their lives taken from them unjustly by police officers more often than other races.

I don't know that there is any scientific data to justify that, if there is, I haven't seen any. More white people are killed by cops, but there are also a lot more white people. More black people are killed by cops PER CAPITA, however, black people also commit more crimes and are more aggressive. When all that is accounted for, the data doesn't seem to show that more black people are unjustly murdered, per capita, than other races.

Then there was something about black people tipping less (which is probably true, on average) and a reference to the black guy reaching for the officer's gun.
    Last edited by dannno; 07-21-2016 at 02:00 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    It's based on those that believe equality means equal outcome. Black dude doesn't have any food. Obviously that is not an equal outcome. Therefore injustice. It could be he didn't work for any food, or skipped out before. But naw, it's racism....

IMO, black people have the most unearned support of any racial group, if you see a failing black person that person is a true a moron. IMO.
    Last edited by RonPaulIsGreat; 08-01-2016 at 03:38 PM.

It completely ignores that twice as many whites are killed by police (not getting their plate) as blacks.

Now yeah yeah, before some knucklehead tells me, I *know* its still disproportionate, but trying to pretend as if its just a black problem that somehow whites don't have to think about it ridiculous. Trying to make it seem that way is unnecessarily racializing the whole thing.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The plate represents their life, or their soul inside their body.

The assumption is that black people have their lives taken from them unjustly by police officers more often than other races.

I don't know that there is any scientific data to justify that, if there is, I haven't seen any. More white people are killed by cops, but there are also a lot more white people. More black people are killed by cops PER CAPITA, however, black people also commit more crimes and are more aggressive. When all that is accounted for, the data doesn't seem to show that more black people are unjustly murdered, per capita, than other races.
    So just go with ALL lives, and plates, matter. That includes black people, whites and everyone murdered by police. The more inclusive the movement is the greater the chance of actually getting something done is. And nobody is left out.

I don't understand the insane need to make it racial, the only thing that makes sense to me is that they need it to be racial so they can blame whites and justify their anti-white bigotry.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice