Thread: Obama and Hillary steal Kickass torrents domain names

Obama and Hillary steal Kickass torrents domain names

almost 4 years to the day they did the same thing to Demonoid they had the puppet Polish government arrest the owner.

Apple should be ashamed.

https://torrentfreak.com/feds-seize-...-owner-160720/
    Last edited by cindy25; 07-21-2016 at 01:34 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nasty reach we have
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Hollywood's police force strikes again. They've come a long way!

This shows clearly the connection Hollywood-Government. They do not make - officially - enough money to be influencing the international policy - only about $10B in revenue and probably no profit so no taxes

http://www.the-numbers.com/market/
    Last edited by timosman; 07-21-2016 at 01:28 AM.

I hope Putin takes the puppet republic, better a Russian puppet than an American puppet

When do they get around to protecting my individual rights? Am I in the correct movie theater? This doesn't look like the movie I was forced to pay for...

Oh yeah, they already got my money...
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

some articles are claiming dxtorrent is a legit mirror of kat, but I suspect it's a honeypot so beware

btw I doubt Obama and Hillary even know what torrents are being the geriatrics they are

this guy took down KAT

Jared Der-Yeghiayan

same dude that took down Silk Road

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ahhhh well that explains the domain name change again.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

oh thanks I looked again and found the real one

[edit] eh its all from two days ago posted like its minutes ago
    Last edited by CaseyJones; 07-22-2016 at 07:37 PM.