Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unarmed Health Care Worker in Miami Shot by Police While Helping Autistic Man

Is the cop okay?
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone else notice the threads like this get banished away to these sub forums but the race baiting cop loving threads get left in the general forums for all to argue and bicker over?
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Cops nationwide must be letting out a sigh of relief, thankful that this guy didn't die -- so any "unrest" is unlikely. Next time they may not be so lucky.

Unbelievable that the chief and the police union are backing officer quick draw 100% -- that's where any ire should be directed , not random cops so much.

As long at the people at the top keep allowing these things to happen they will; hold them "accountable" and things might change.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I bet this guy got a speeding ticket and smoked weed two decades ago.
    he seemed like a really well spoken, calm man. A guy you'd like to have as your next door neighbor

what a disgrace this country is.
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    You're just as likely to be harassed, assaulted, and murdered by cops regardless how much melanin is in your skin.
    I doubt that.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    I doubt that.
    Mea culpa-It was based entirely on anecdotal observation. I have to google stats to say that with certainty. Nice catch, thanks. ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Hmm.. According to the Guardian, 25. The number of centralized and federally operated up-to-date police misconduct tracking systems: Zero. IDK if I'll even be able to find up to date and accurate stats. SMFH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

It happened on Obama's watch and he has not done a single thing to change it. This was a totally senseless and reckless shooting. Any time you want to know why an organization is the way it is, go straight to the top. The President is in charge of law enforcement, and this is what you get.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    It happened on Obama's watch and he has not done a single thing to change it. This was a totally senseless and reckless shooting. Any time you want to know why an organization is the way it is, go straight to the top. The President is in charge of law enforcement, and this is what you get.
    I'm no fan of Obama, but law enforcement didn't just magically turn bad starting in 2009.

The ones most in charge are at the local and state levels (sheriffs, police chiefs, etc) -- and the people have allowed them to run wild with no accountability for many years -- therein lies the problem.

Trump is promising the return of "law and order" though ...

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Is the cop okay?
    NO
    obviously
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post

Trump is promising the return of "law and order" though ...
    GOP always does.
    Like Drones for COPS
    the War on Drugs,, the war on,,-- , well anything. War on everything.
    Right now they are pushing war each other.

sucks
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    and there are clowns here who still think black people are exaggerating.
    This is problem for all of us.

Cops kill and abuse and steal from more white people than black people.

White people just don't seem to care and seem to like being abused and run roughshod over and bossed around.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTX View Post
    Or, as Eric Peters once put it : "to the police we are ALL n1ggers" ...

I doubt that race plays any role in the shootings of blacks, other than it is a reality that "driving/walking while black" is more likely to initiate a contact with the police.

However, black, white, what ever, any contact that doesn't go the way the Enforcer expects it to can result in a summary execution.
    Oh, this, a thousand times.

That is exactly right, and once again EP has it right.

We are all n1ggers on the New World Order plantation, and the massah is goan make damn sure you know just who the $#@!ing boss is.

Damn.....they have released their official excuse:

North Miami Police Meant to Kill Autistic Man Instead of Injuring Caretaker

It took less than 24 hours for a police union president to spin the story of how a North Miami police officer shot a man with his hands in the air.

The cop was actually trying to kill the autistic man holding the toy truck in order to prevent him from killing his caretaker with the toy truck.

At the time, the cop was still under the impression that the toy truck was a gun, so he wasn’t taking any chances.

This despite the fact that caretaker Charles Kinsey had repeatedly told officers that it was a toy truck.

“The movement of the white individual looked like he was getting ready to discharge a firearm into Mr. Kinsey,” said Miami-Dade police union boss John Rivera in a press conference today, attended by WSVN.

And the officer discharged trying to strike and stop the white male and unfortunately, he missed.”

Rivera went on to slam the media for reporting on this story.

“Be responsible in your reporting,” Rivera said in the press conference.

“We’re asking the community to please allow facts — not sensationalism, not politics — facts to allow to work their way through the system.”

But how about being responsible for who you shoot? Is that too much to ask?

More at source:
    https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...ng%20Caretaker
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Anyone else notice the threads like this get banished away to these sub forums but the race baiting cop loving threads get left in the general forums for all to argue and bicker over?
    It's a conspiracy! It's the evil mods!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Hmm.. According to the Guardian, 25. The number of centralized and federally operated up-to-date police misconduct tracking systems: Zero. IDK if I'll even be able to find up to date and accurate stats. SMFH.
    It's good that it's zero because a centralized federal police misconduct system would be totally useless for accurate information (do I even need to point this out???)
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Damn.....they have released their official excuse: [...]
    Ho-lee $#@!! "It's okay that we shot the black guy for no good reason, because we were actually trying to shoot the white guy for no good reason."

Cops ... no matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-22-2016 at 03:03 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Is it sensationalist to state that benevolent === malevolent?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Ho-lee $#@!! "It's okay that we shot the black guy for no good reason, because we were actually trying to shoot the white guy for no good reason."

Cops ... no matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up ...
    Amen.

North Miami Police Meant to Kill Autistic Man Instead of Injuring Caretaker

It took less than 24 hours for a police union president to spin the story of how a North Miami police officer shot a man with his hands in the air.

The cop was actually trying to kill the autistic man holding the toy truck in order to prevent him from killing his caretaker with the toy truck.

At the time, the cop was still under the impression that the toy truck was a gun, so he wasn’t taking any chances.

This despite the fact that caretaker Charles Kinsey had repeatedly told officers that it was a toy truck.

“The movement of the white individual looked like he was getting ready to discharge a firearm into Mr. Kinsey,” said Miami-Dade police union boss John Rivera in a press conference today, attended by WSVN.

And the officer discharged trying to strike and stop the white male and unfortunately, he missed.”

Rivera went on to slam the media for reporting on this story.

“Be responsible in your reporting,” Rivera said in the press conference.

“We’re asking the community to please allow facts — not sensationalism, not politics — facts to allow to work their way through the system.”

But how about being responsible for who you shoot? Is that too much to ask?

More at source:
    https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...ng%20Caretaker
    Oh HELL yeah, that's MUCH better...

THIS ONE

Riddle me this, Batman, if they thought it was the autistic man that was the threat why did they handcuff the mental health worker after they shot him and let him bleed out instead of rendering aid?

Story doesn't add up, seldom does, doesn't seem to matter.

I am going to say something and just so I don't appear like a crazy person, I would like to preface this by saying everything to read below this like is me doing a mental exercise.

I have to say that is sound very strange to me, why would a cop do this stupid $#@! when all these black lives matter is going on? why shoot a man in broad daylight with the cameras rolling, with his hangs up complying to your orders? its not like he was close that you can make excuse that you thought your life was in danger. And you do this to a black man and a healthcare works? I mean, does this cop want Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton coming for his job?

If I wanted to create a dumb dumb portrayal of an evil, black hating american cop, this is the scenario I would dream up. This story sounds way to devilish to be real and not a set up.

Another article I read stated that the officer that shot him was a member of SWAT. From about 50 yds. away, with a rifle, he missed the supposed target with three rounds, hitting the health worker once. Oh, really???

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Another article I read stated that the officer that shot him was a member of SWAT. From about 50 yds. away, with a rifle, he missed the supposed target with three rounds, hitting the health worker once. Oh, really???
    I also read that he was using an M-16/M4 variant that had three-shot burst. If so, it begs the question why are police allowed to have automatic weapons (I think some PDs even have M16A1's, which are truly full-auto select fire) ?

Unless you are *really* good at controlling the muzzle-rise the first shot goes on target and next two go wherever they end up. If it was a regular AR-15, that means the trigger was pulled three times.

In any event, in this case there shouldn't have been even one shot fired.

Riddle me this, Batman, if they thought it was the autistic man that was the threat why did they handcuff the mental health worker after they shot him and let him bleed out instead of rendering aid?
    It's all robocop SOP -- no thinking or discretion required. Everyone gets cuffed and stuffed -- even an innocent bystander.

The victim is just lucky they didn't hit an artery, or he'd be dead (lots have died that way -- cops aren't going to render first aid except to other cops, plus it's not like there would ever be any consequences for them -- and dead men tell no tales).

Story doesn't add up, seldom does, doesn't seem to matter.
    Obviously to gain the trust of the up and coming Autistic Cartel, so as to place undercovers within their ranks in hopes of preventing a rumored plot to smuggle chocolate pudding into Canada?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Oh HELL yeah, that's MUCH better...
    Yep....

My only response to that little nugget was to make some strong New Orleans blend Community Coffee, take 3 Norcos, and sit on my front porch smoking ciggarettes watching the bulldog terrorize squirrels.

Sitting in our room on the beach in France and they put this story on their news. Even the international community is learning what a bunch of keystone goons we have...

THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Sitting in our room on the beach in France and they put this story on their news. Even the international community is learning what a bunch of keystone goons we have...
    Americans have much more important things to think about.

Like whether Melania Trump's speechwriter cribbed from Michelle Obama's speechwriter.

That's why we're so "exceptional" ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-22-2016 at 11:11 AM.

A decision was made by forum management, that I happen to disagree with, that all these stories would get sent to a sub forum instead of GP.

The idea was not to scare off "straights" coming to investigate Ron or Rand with all the "cop bashing".

But I make it a point to comply with the forum owner's wishes on this and only post the "cop bashing" stories here.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-22-2016 at 02:12 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast