Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #$%# it. I just wanna watch the world burn.

#$%# it. I just wanna watch the world burn.

Which candidate is more likely to make it happen faster? If bloody hands are to be had, better mine than my kids. Who should I vote for to get the ball rolling? A Clinton win means right wingers will go out and buy more ammo and then sit on their hands for 4-8 more years and bitch about her. A Trump win though, that'll set off a powder keg with the left wingers.

Thoughts?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you aren't satisfied with those 2 choices. Trump supporters have said that Gary Johnson is capable of starting WW3. Vote Gary Johnson and stop the 2 party system's monopoly of war!
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Your one vote won't change the election. If you really want to set the world a fire, work for Diebold.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Hillary will likely give you nuclear fallout if that's what you're in the mood for.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chillax, bro.

EDIT:

Some douche censored that one...

Here's uncensored:

Last edited by wizardwatson; 07-20-2016 at 06:45 PM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Hillary will likely give you nuclear fallout if that's what you're in the mood for.
    I'm looking more for internal strife.. Rioting, looting, building being burned down, etc . Ultimately, I want the country to fracture into as many pieces as possible as quickly as possible.

Who's my candidate?

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    I'm looking more for internal strife.. Rioting, looting, building being burned down, etc . Ultimately, I want the country to fracture into as many pieces as possible as quickly as possible.

Who's my candidate?
    haha, I don't think you can go wrong this election.

Neither.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Go on liveleak and watch a bunch of gruesome murder videos IMO. See if that changes your desires.

Every 4 years the world is going to end.

Both will suck. The world will go on like normal.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Which candidate is more likely to make it happen faster? If bloody hands are to be had, better mine than my kids. Who should I vote for to get the ball rolling? A Clinton win means right wingers will go out and buy more ammo and then sit on their hands for 4-8 more years and bitch about her. A Trump win though, that'll set off a powder keg with the left wingers.

Thoughts?
    I have said this myself many times. Not that I wish for, nor want it. But I do see it being certain to happen, and wish if it is to be, then let it be now. I'd rather my generation bear that cross than the younger ones. I don't think teens with their mad skills with twitter, noses buried in cell phones, will be bastions of revolutionary action.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Who's my candidate?
    They may try to kill Trump if he strays. On the other side, the military could rebel against Hillary if she goes bonkers.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

threads starting to open slowly lol

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    They may try to kill Trump if he strays. On the other side, the military could rebel against Hillary if she goes bonkers.
    I figure it's pretty much a sure thing he'll get assassinated if elected. Too many folks on the left/right can't stand him. That just adds fuel to the fire.

Right-wingers just can't throw down a good ole riot like those left-wingers can. If Hillary gets elected, they won't do anything. Can you imagine all of the 'triggered' millenials going ape$#@! if Trump were elected though? It would be spectacular. The BLM folks would probably light their own houses on fire.

I don't know what the Mexicans and other south-of-the-border immigrants would do. They'd probably just laugh at the crazy Americans.

Canada would have to start shooting the evacuating Hollywooders on sight lest they be overrun.

Thanks for the soundtrack CJ.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast