Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I love my wife

Wow.

We are going to start a company to save the planet tomorrow. Talk to you noobs later.
    Last edited by thechitowncubs; 07-13-2017 at 12:10 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Permaculture design?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by thechitowncubs View Post
    We are going to start a company to save the planet tomorrow. Talk to you noobs later.
    I know what it is, huge misting fans to cool the earth..
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Oh BTW, "I love my wife"

You are not alone.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Last year's response still fits.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Awesome. I'm sorry you guys have to do all the heavy lifting - let us know how we can help. I want to save the planet, too! I mean, not in a Thor kind of way, you know... maybe I could plant a tree?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I figured this would be a "I love my wife, but....." thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Awesome. I'm sorry you guys have to do all the heavy lifting - let us know how we can help. I want to save the planet, too! I mean, not in a Thor kind of way, you know... maybe I could plant a tree?
    Trees are good.......

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Speaking of women that love crazy men,, I love mine too.

Which planet do you want to save? Why do you want to save it? and where the heck are you gonna put it?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You guys are too funny.

I'm not kidding. Actually maybe tomorrow cause I can't get her to orgasm properly. But you''ll all be in my army reserves.

You guys are too funny.

I'm not kidding. Actually maybe tomorrow cause I can't get her to orgasm properly.
    Oh wait! Is that part of the business model?! Why didn't you say so? I think I can help.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Want a cookie?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Trees are good.......

Who needs pine or spruce at Christmas when you have one of these? No waste afterward, either. Well... you know.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I figured this would be a "I love my wife, but....." thread.
    The close similarity of our thought paths is becoming more than worrisome to me at this point.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

"I Love My Wife"

He kinda butchers the song, but...

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Want a cookie?
    Dunno what triggered this memory...

Christmas time, 1980. I am the mechanic at Princeton Ski & Skate on fifth avenue and 35th street in Manhattan. Miss Karen announces the delivery truck is in. We all shuffle down and unload. I was the first to finish and I go back upstairs, when what do my youthful eyes behold but a huge tray of brownies sitting there beckoning to me, courtesy of Tony. OK, I goes to work on them as rapidly as possible, downing probably somewhere in the vicinity of a dozen. Yes, I could eat that many brownies in one sitting in those days... perhaps 2x that, and not die.

I repaired to the shop to get some mounting jobs finished. Minutes later, Tony shows up and asks whether I had eaten the brownies, to which I indicated in the affrimative. To that he responded with a mixture of the grim and the neener. He then notified me that I had just consumed a minimum of 1/4 oz of the finest quality hashish on the planet. Knowing how destroyed I was to become, I made all good haste on the mountings, finished them, and then went out onto the sales floor, took a seat, and waited for the tsunami to hit. I'd consumed ca. 10 AM and figured that by 11:30 at the latest they would have to carry me to the subway.

Noon passes. Nothing. One PM... Two... nothing. I was very relieved and had done several other jobs since ingestion. Came some time after three and the wave hit me like a freight train. I was os $#@!ing stoned I barely knew my name anymore. Thank God in Heaven 5PM arrived and I stumbled out the door, Scott (store manager), Miss Karen (asst. Manager) looking at me with great amusement, Howard (owner) with one of perplexity.

I do however, recall the amusement I provided for Jerry, Cyrus, Scott, Tony, Wanda, and Spero, the rest of the upstairs crew. Downstairs, Rosie, Hector, Liv, Evelyn, Joanie, Jaima, and Karen, I later learned, had their laughs as well. It was a good crew and 1980 was a good year for me.

Holy hell... I have no recollection of the trip home or any of that evening. IIRC, I was still stoned the next morning.

Needless to say, that was the last time I consumed brownies of unknown provenance without first asking. In my defense, my metabolism was so high in those days, I literally had to consume at least five very large meals per day just to keep 145 pounds on my bones. I'm 160 now and comparatively fat, but I can at least go a couple of hours without becoming faint from not having eaten.

So, what's your unintentionally-got-stoned story?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

Christmas time, 1980. I am the mechanic at Princeton Ski & Skate on fifth avenue and 35th street in Manhattan. Miss Karen announces the delivery truck is in. We all shuffle down and unload. I was the first to finish and I go back upstairs, when what do my youthful eyes behold but a huge tray of brownies sitting there beckoning to me, courtesy of Tony. OK, I goes to work on them as rapidly as possible, downing probably somewhere in the vicinity of a dozen. Yes, I could eat that many brownies in one sitting in those days... perhaps 2x that, and not die.

I repaired to the shop to get some mounting jobs finished. Minutes later, Tony shows up and asks whether I had eaten the brownies, to which I indicated in the affrimative. To that he responded with a mixture of the grim and the neener. He then notified me that I had just consumed a minimum of 1/4 oz of the finest quality hashish on the planet. Knowing how destroyed I was to become, I made all good haste on the mountings, finished them, and then went out onto the sales floor, took a seat, and waited for the tsunami to hit. I'd consumed ca. 10 AM and figured that by 11:30 at the latest they would have to carry me to the subway.

Noon passes. Nothing. One PM... Two... nothing. I was very relieved and had done several other jobs since ingestion. Came some time after three and the wave hit me like a freight train. I was os $#@!ing stoned I barely knew my name anymore. Thank God in Heaven 5PM arrived and I stumbled out the door, Scott (store manager), Miss Karen (asst. Manager) looking at me with great amusement, Howard (owner) with one of perplexity.

I do however, recall the amusement I provided for Jerry, Cyrus, Scott, Tony, Wanda, and Spero, the rest of the upstairs crew. Downstairs, Rosie, Hector, Liv, Evelyn, Joanie, Jaima, and Karen, I later learned, had their laughs as well. It was a good crew and 1980 was a good year for me.

Holy hell... I have no recollection of the trip home or any of that evening. IIRC, I was still stoned the next morning.

Needless to say, that was the last time I consumed brownies of unknown provenance without first asking. In my defense, my metabolism was so high in those days, I literally had to consume at least five very large meals per day just to keep 145 pounds on my bones. I'm 160 now and comparatively fat, but I can at least go a couple of hours without becoming faint from not having eaten.

Intentionally......

Hash-burgers 1979 USN, 1/4lb blonde w/15# hamburger....Lightly singed on the grill with keg beer......

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "I Love My Wife"

He kinda butchers the song, but...

I prefer this, even if it's the girly version:

Nothing comparable to yours. All in all, I've lead a pretty quiet, dull and boring life.

Got her to orgasm for the first time. She's now a superhuman virgin and I get to make love to my first Ron Paul girl and she will forever be my slut wife.

-John Lambrechts
    CEO

Got her to orgasm for the first time. She's now a superhuman virgin and I get to make love to my first Ron Paul girl and she will forever be my slut wife.
    (she was thinking of me)

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    (she was thinking of me)
    No she WAS NOT

No she WAS NOT
    (I told her to tell you that)

It's Like...

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lawdy, this thread is going interesting directions....
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I can't actually refer to it as "unintentional". But at age 17 I set out on a Greyhound bus to visist some distant relatives.

For the trip I prepared some brownies which contained 1/2 ounce of some very good gold pot. I had never used pot as a consumable.

I ate one shortly after getting on the bus. A half hour or so passed and nothing. So I ate another. Still nothing.

So I just started eating them,....all.

A couple of hours later they all hit at once.

It was a high old bus ride.

Ah okay, swapping stoned stories. Can't say mine was unintentional or all that great, but we used to snort this stuff we called "tea." There was a big run on it one summer. Little did I know it was PCP.

The first time I did it was uneventful. I did not however, measure it out the second time. I had it in this sort of treasure chest trinket box. So I was going to work and decided to do some. I snorted it straight out of this box.

Well, it was a little too much because I was getting higher and higher by the minute. It only took ten minutes to get to work. By the time I got there, I was starting to feel very numb. I even got higher between walking in the front door and the back room. About a 60 second walk.

I stood in the back room and could not really move. The assistant mgr. knew I was high, but the shipping & receiving guy covered for me. Told the manager I'm sick. The head cashier and asst head cashier also knew the deal. Luckily, they liked to party.

I goes back to my car in a haze and just sit. I am trying to focus, but my eyes are shot. I open the door a couple of times to vomit. I sit for about 5 hours and finally go home.

I get up the next day, and was still high. I go to work and the head cashier just gives me this look and asks if I am okay.

Did I learn my lesson? Oh, hell no. We snorted that crap all summer. If anybody on here is a veterinarian, then I will like to buy some. That is the only drug I miss.

Next up. The time I did acid at the same job and laughed uncontrollably at my supervisor.......
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I love trolling my wife .I even have the wee Great Grand Daughters doing it now .

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Every time I see this thread it reminds me of this:
    I am not gay. I love my wife...
    -Senator Larry Craig
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    I can't actually refer to it as "unintentional". But at age 17 I set out on a Greyhound bus to visist some distant relatives.

For the trip I prepared some brownies which contained 1/2 ounce of some very good gold pot. I had never used pot as a consumable.

I ate one shortly after getting on the bus. A half hour or so passed and nothing. So I ate another. Still nothing.

So I just started eating them,....all.

A couple of hours later they all hit at once.

It was a high old bus ride.
    This is good to know... I guess my experience was not that odd after all.

Thanks!

OBTW, reminds me of a bus trip from NYC to NJ. I sat next to this unnervingly hot cougar and we conversed the entire trip. I was 19, would have sold my soul to the devil to... well, you know. She, too, was clearly interested, but I was wrapped WAY too tightly in those days and my sense of gentlemanly demeanor absolutely forbade my going after an actual adult. Damned shame, in hindsight... would have been one of those "Oh what a night" memories. But at least I was raised to be a gentleman. On that account I have no regret whatsoever.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast