Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We all need some of this...

Exclamation We all need some of this...

With all the negativism I have seen of late, we need some inspiration!

ENGLAND DAN AND JOHN FORD COLEY
    "Love Is The Answer"

Name your price
    A ticket to paradise
    I can't stay here any more
    And I've looked high and low
    I've been from shore, to shore, to shore
    If there's a short cut I'd have found it
    But there is no easy way around it

Light of the world, shine on me
    Love is the answer
    Shine on us all
    Set us free
    Love is the answer

Who knows why
    Someday we all must die
    We're all homeless boys and girls
    And we are never heard
    It's such a lonely, lonely, lonely world
    People turn their heads
    And walk on by
    Tell me is it worth just another try

Love is the answer
    Shine on us all
    Set us free
    Love is the answer

Tell me, are we alive
    Or just a dying planet
    (What are the chances)

Ask the man in your heart
    For the answer

And when you feel afraid
    (Love one another)
    When you've lost your way
    (Love one another)
    And when you're all alone
    (Love one another)
    And when you're far from home
    (Love one another)
    And when you're down and out
    (Love one another)
    And when your hopes run out
    (Love one another)
    And when you need a friend
    (Love one another)
    And when you're near the end
    (Love)
    (We've got to love)
    (We've got to love one another)

Love is the answer
    Shine on us all
    Set us free
    Love is the answer

Love is the answer
    Shine on us all
    Set us free
    Love is the answer...
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

We sing this one at Mass a lot...

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

When my nephew was little, he tried out for the children's choir. For tryouts, they asked him to sing a song about the Lord and this is the best he could come up with on the spot. He was 5 years old.

Lawd have mercy, baby's get her blue jeans on...

Here's one:

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

LOL! @Suzanimal

Last edited by donnay; 07-19-2016 at 04:53 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

From an album full of feel-good music
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

This is feel-good to me, FWIW.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I love this song, and the lyrics challenge me, because I probably do too much debating and not enough of the ministry of reconciliation.

Oh, and + rep for this thread.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-19-2016 at 08:21 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    What are you doing in this thread? it is for women and teh gays.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What are you doing in this thread? it is for women
    Ya but I like women. That's why you're in this thread, right?
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

What are you doing in this thread? it is for women and teh gays.
    Since when do you gheys get to declare other people's threads "yours"?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eduardo spoiled him and caused him to abandon women.True story.

Yeah I do have a thing for older married women.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Most people feel good with Satch

Yeah I do have a thing for older married women.
    How scared do they get when you show it to them?

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Most people feel good with Satch
    Nice recovery. But ya ain't fooling anyone.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Lesson of life 3924, don't engage Danke in a Peace Through Religion thread.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast