Thread: With NAACP Speech, Hillary Goes Full “Black Lives Matter, White Lives Don’t”

With NAACP Speech, Hillary Goes Full “Black Lives Matter, White Lives Don’t”

Only a day after another black radical—this time a member of the Nation of Islam—opened fire on white police in Baton Rouge (killing two white officers and one black officer, injuring multiple other white officers), the presumptive nominee for the Democrat Party has doubled down on the idea that racist white police are still out there hunting innocent black people.

Honestly, it’s hard to even keep a straight-face when reading what Hillary Clinton just told the NAACP National Convention in Cincinnati: that she will personally not stop leading a crusade against police “until we root out implicit bias and stop the killings of African Americans.”

Article

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Notice the false use of quotation marks in the headline. Nowhere in the article does it quote Hillary saying that white lives don't matter, or saying anything at all that could conceivably imply that.

This is typical of white nationalists. They think that if you're not for white nationalism, then you hate white people.

You'd make good bedfellows with Rudy Giuliani and those that continue to empower the police state.

Blah blah blah, we are all targets of police aggression and state over reach. Police are safer then ever with the last year bringing the lowest number of police officers killed in the history of the United States. Among the general populace all crime, property, violent including gun crime is at 40 year lows. However in the first half of 2016 police homocide has already broken records, asset fortiture and paramilitary no knock raids are out of control along with drug war spending. All lives matter, I'm no Hillary or Trump supporter but this whole war on police blue lives matter bull $#@! is just that, bull $#@!. The war is on the people by the state, Trump and Hillary are both statist authoritarians who promote this bull $#@!. I also believe the blacks have basically been $#@!ed with since they were brought here and the resulting disfunctional community is blowback from that.
    Last edited by afwjam; 07-19-2016 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Vdare.
    "Designation as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center"

Now I get it.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    "Designation as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center"

Now I get it.
    Is that a problem here?

The only question left to ask is,...can Hillary win the election with the support of blacks,...fat ugly women,..and three homosexual white men.

That's her base.

Good luck.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    Is that a problem here?
    Not to most of us but a vocal few.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Any man who doesn't spend his vacation takin' it up the pooter by the elders of a tribe of New Guinea tree people while singin' the North Korean national anthem is on an SPLC hate group list.

Is that a problem here?
    The site owner has no problem with white nationalists or anti-semites, so I would imagine it's okay here.

Well,...these days "White Nationalist" is a synonym for Caucasian" and "anti semite" is everybody who isn't retarded,....so it's difficult for a forum regulator to stay in business if he eliminates all that fall into those categories.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Well,...these days "White Nationalist" is a synonym for Caucasian" and "anti semite" is everybody who isn't retarded,....so it's difficult for a forum regulator to stay in business if he eliminates all that fall into those categories.
    If you're blind, revel in ignorance, or weep at night over the thought of white hegemony being threatened, I suppose. Your weak dismissal is a prime example.

Yeah,..blah, blah, blah backatcha, Shecky.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Not to most of us but a vocal few.
    Thank you.

Thank you.
    Do a forum search on MIAC Report.

I couldn't find the parody doc that was created.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...highlight=Miac
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Im asian, so i cant be a white nationalist =3.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    The site owner has no problem with white nationalists or anti-semites, so I would imagine it's okay here.
    Maybe you can ask Bryan to change your handle to "Antiwhite" so new people know how to take your posts and it will prevent the derailing of threads with your nonsense.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Banana sell out.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Maybe you can ask Bryan to change your handle to "Antiwhite" so new people know how to take your posts and it will prevent the derailing of threads with your nonsense.
    He can do as he pleases; it's his site. I can criticize him. He's free to ban me if he doesn't like my presence and thinks I'm not the voice he wants on Ron Paul Forums. :]

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Sure you can. Race doesn't preclude you from agreeing with a particular sentiment, even if it runs counter to what would most benefit you.
    Last edited by Antischism; 07-19-2016 at 03:47 PM.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

I don't care about the SPLC. Vdare's own about page speaks for itself.
    http://www.vdare.com/about

You can also just scan over the articles on the front page of the site. The headline of the OP of this thread is typical.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    lol

Has NAACP become a front group for suspected war criminals thugs/neocons puppets?

The way Hillary "I vote for Iraq war with conviction" Clinton treated current DGP in 2007 should be a wake up call for all leftarian liberal supporters of Hillary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZvzWeXGFG8

Hillary Clinton: US State Department halts review of emails at FBI request

Since DGP's masters owners have endorsed Hillary, why would/should Email servers/Benghazi/ISIS investigations continue?

Hillary Clinton Wears Hijab In Latest Campaign Ad…

Bernie Sanders Calls Hillary Clinton $350K George Clooney Fundraiser ‘Obscene’
    http://www.inquisitr.com/2933855/ber...aiser-obscene/

Tuesday, Jan 12, 2016 10:15 AM EDT
    Emails expose close ties between Hillary Clinton and accused war criminal Henry Kissinger

Kissinger met regularly with Secretary Clinton, and applauded her hawkish foreign policy in a handwritten message

http://www.salon.com/2016/01/12/emai...nry_kissinger/

Gwyneth Paltrow's L.A. Neighborhood Defaced by "Obama Drone" Posters Prior to Fundraiser

3:16 PM PDT 10/7/2014 by THR Staff

The work reportedly appeared near the Brentwood home of the actress days before President Obama will attend a Democratic National Committee event at the address

Two days before Gwyneth Paltrow's fundraiser, during which President Barack Obama will be hosted at the L.A. home of the actress, some negative political posters have reportedly appeared in the neighborhood depicting the actress as an "Obama Drone."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...defaced-738890

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/201...-15droneC1.png

Trump calls out Hillary Clinton for her support for Israel’s separation wall

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    If you're blind, revel in ignorance, or weep at night over the thought of white hegemony being threatened, I suppose. Your weak dismissal is a prime example.
    I am not ashamed to say I want White cultural hegemony, not forced by the state, but I do not want this nation to become like Mexico or Africa. Genes matter. They influence culture. Some immigration is fine, but too much and there is no incentive for assimilation and warring tribes will result. Diversity can be nice, if not forced, but it may often lead to conflict.

This reflexive joy about the demographic decline of Whites is obscene. NO other group would celebrate their demise. Jews wouldn't. Asians and Blacks wouldn't, so why should we? It is not hateful to want to preserve your genes and your heritage.

Only a day after another black radical—this time a member of the Nation of Islam—opened fire on white police in Baton Rouge (killing two white officers and one black officer, injuring multiple other white officers), the presumptive nominee for the Democrat Party has doubled down on the idea that racist white police are still out there hunting innocent black people.

Honestly, it’s hard to even keep a straight-face when reading what Hillary Clinton just told the NAACP National Convention in Cincinnati: that she will personally not stop leading a crusade against police “until we root out implicit bias and stop the killings of African Americans.”

Article
    Is this forum favorable to Hillary? Because I received a neg-rep for my OP which was not something I would have expected here.

@kahless I have no way to answer the question you asked me except via this message board, and I'd prefer not to do that here. I can't give reps or send messages yet. I sent you a friend request thinking maybe I could send you a message that way, but it still didn't work.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaIconoclast View Post
    I am not ashamed to say I want White cultural hegemony, not forced by the state, but I do not want this nation to become like Mexico or Africa. Genes matter. They influence culture. Some immigration is fine, but too much and there is no incentive for assimilation and warring tribes will result. Diversity can be nice, if not forced, but it may often lead to conflict.

This reflexive joy about the demographic decline of Whites is obscene. NO other group would celebrate their demise. Jews wouldn't. Asians and Blacks wouldn't, so why should we? It is not hateful to want to preserve your genes and your heritage.
    I am not a white race advocate, but under no circumstances do I want the US to transform into an incoherent UN like mess. That's the path we're headed down.

Is this forum favorable to Hillary? Because I received a neg-rep for my OP which was not something I would have expected here.
    There are several very loud rabidly anti-Trump people that tend to bash people or posts that portray Hillary, Obama or Progressives in a negative light. Other than that no, this is liberty forum and being that it is a liberty forum I believe all views are still open for discussion dependent on the category.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

The prolifiic few.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video