Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump/Pence could win Arizona, Nevada . . . maybe NY and even Florida (?)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Neocons seem to be pleased with controversial fopc as of late.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    LOL - Eff YOU - Neg repped for YOUZA as a Madame Hillary's comrade clone

BREAKIN' NEWS : Policia state ALREADY exists, arseholey

But direct answer . . . YES Definitely before . . . as in the first 100 days in office or so agenda - start the wall in one state Arizona.
    Job growth and economic growth for Arizona . . . whiteys/haoles, negroes, and mexicans as well working on the Arizona portion of the wall - maybe 10 or 20 foot higher in some parts where the dune buggies come through from Baja in the night.

The illegals that did not play by the rules (Mexico has how many times more immigrants than No. 2 and 3 India and China FOOL) -
    maybe ship them back in coffins.

btw, Longhorn has better steaks than Outback imho so I hope they have one in Yuma, AZ . . .
    and job growth much better for all the hookers that'll come down from Nevada for their piece of the actiowwn.
    #1 source of new immigration is India and China- not Mexico. Fool. Build a wall there? Or do you want to stop the Mexicans from leaving?

http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/1...ng-to-the-u-s/

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.
    Net Loss of 140,000 from 2009 to 2014; Family Reunification Top Reason for Return

More Mexican immigrants have returned to Mexico from the U.S. than have migrated here since the end of the Great Recession, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of newly available government data from both countries. The same data sources also show the overall flow of Mexican immigrants between the two countries is at its smallest since the 1990s, mostly due to a drop in the number of Mexican immigrants coming to the U.S.

From 2009 to 2014, 1 million Mexicans and their families (including U.S.-born children) left the U.S. for Mexico, according to data from the 2014 Mexican National Survey of Demographic Dynamics (ENADID). U.S. census data for the same period show an estimated 870,000 Mexican nationals left Mexico to come to the U.S., a smaller number than the flow of families from the U.S. to Mexico.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-20-2016 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I also saw Bernie Sander bumper sticker everywhere but that didn't stop Hillary from winning the nomination.
    True.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If Trump beat Hillary in Florida, that might be the end of modern neocon movement in America.
    That may be a true statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    #1 source of new immigration is India and China- not Mexico. Fool. Build a wall there? Or do you want to stop the Mexicans from leaving?

People with brown Pride supremacist tattooes are flooding across the Mexican border, they speak Spanish whether come from Honduras or Mexico or Guatamala or Peru or whever.

OTMs replace the Mexicans and still use the Mexican border.

No one believes unskilled immigrants from south of the Rio Grande are slowing down. Whether they have Mexican papers is irrelevant.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Is this before or after he creates the giant police state needed to go door to door to search for illegal immigrants? Can't always rely on comrades like you to rat out your neighbors you know?
    Yeah, its not like an open border/mass immigration system has let in people that have attacked us and in the knee jerk reaction pass a law or "Act" if you will that has created a police state....Right? Its not like 9/11 happened thanks to the 1965 immigration act allowed in islam and the hordes of Latin America, and have changed the nation, culture and political landscape for statism from Liberty, right?

juan, walls work. And people are still coming from Mexico/south of the border. as for India and China, well time go 1924 on them. America first is the future, do not like it? Leave.

BTW, no need for name calling. I know you hate the fact the facts do not support your claims, that more people are wising up and working to limit immigration, understanding that some cultures/peoples are better compatible with Liberty then others and you might be taking these attacks personally, it is important to know that we do not care, we will not, we will win.
    Last edited by RestorationOfLiberty; 07-24-2016 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    If Trump is worried about Arizona he's losing Nevada and Florida and has no chance in new York.
    Nevada and Florida are tailor made for Trump from a demographic standpoint. He will win Florida with ease and should win Nevada by a few points as well. Arizona isn't the perfect fit for Trump the way Florida and Nevada are and has far more well to do voters who might be "put off" by Trump's blunt way of speaking, but they'll still vote for him in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    juan, walls work. And people are still coming from Mexico/south of the border. as for India and China, well time go 1924 on them. America first is the future, do not like it? Leave.

BTW, no need for name calling. I know you hate the fact the facts do not support your claims, that more people are wising up and working to limit immigration, understanding that some cultures/peoples are better compatible with Liberty then others and you might be taking these attacks personally, it is important to know that we do not care, we will not, we will win.
    Who is calling somebody names?

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    living in new york, trump has no chance to win this state. maybe hillary doesnt win by 20% but she will definitely win by 8% to 10% or more. there are so many votes for her in the five burroughs that it completely quashes the conservative upstate votes

Quote Originally Posted by goldwater's ghost View Post
    living in new york, trump has no chance to win this state. maybe hillary doesnt win by 20% but she will definitely win by 8% to 10% or more. there are so many votes for her in the five burroughs that it completely quashes the conservative upstate votes
    Trump could not even win his home district in the primary.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

And your dispute you have with Zippy's facts would be based upon what evidence you have used for rebuttal?

Any American citizen has just as much right to their opinion on the policy of building walls and increasing the police state whether you care or not of their opinion. So, you think you can tell folks to sit down and shut up and pay for your America first nonsense or leave because you harbor resentment towards certain cultures, well, who died and made you king?

The largest absurdity is thinking you will win. Even if you were to get your wall, the short sighted nature of the whole thing seems to have eliminated any serious forethought towards consequences. Liberty does not grow by infringing upon the rights of others and stealing their money to pay for expanding government to an even more absurd size than it already is right now.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump could not even win his home district in the primary.
    LOL. EXACTLY

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    And your dispute you have with Zippy's facts would be based upon what evidence you have used for rebuttal?

Any American citizen has just as much right to their opinion on the policy of building walls and increasing the police state whether you care or not of their opinion. So, you think you can tell folks to sit down and shut up and pay for your America first nonsense or leave because you harbor resentment towards certain cultures, well, who died and made you king?

The largest absurdity is thinking you will win. Even if you were to get your wall, the short sighted nature of the whole thing seems to have eliminated any serious forethought towards consequences. Liberty does not grow by infringing upon the rights of others and stealing their money to pay for expanding government to an even more absurd size than it already is right now.
    Record breaking numbers of illegals being caught at the border?

Well the Founders left this nation to their posistery

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulMall View Post
    Nevada and Florida are tailor made for Trump from a demographic standpoint. He will win Florida with ease and should win Nevada by a few points as well. Arizona isn't the perfect fit for Trump the way Florida and Nevada are and has far more well to do voters who might be "put off" by Trump's blunt way of speaking, but they'll still vote for him in the end.
    72% of likely voters are White, so he should pull ahead.

Yeah, its not like an open border/mass immigration system has let in people that have attacked us and in the knee jerk reaction pass a law or "Act" if you will that has created a police state....Right?
    Yea!

Immigration causes us to vote for politicians like Trump who want expand the police state!

Therefore, immigration is bad!

Therefore, vote Trump!

...wait.

Its not like 9/11 happened thanks to the 1965 immigration act
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Yea!

Immigration causes us to vote for politicians like Trump who want expand the police state!

Therefore, immigration is bad!

Therefore, vote Trump!

...wait.

LOL
    So allowing immigration from the Middle East did not cause in large part 9/11 and with that the Patriot Act?

Yes or No?

If no you loom like a moron who can not understand cause and effect, and if yes you prove me right, see how that works.Also
    Last edited by RestorationOfLiberty; 07-24-2016 at 05:22 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So allowing immigration from the Middle East did not cause in large part 9/11 and with that the Patriot Act?

Yes or No?
    No, that's the most retarded explanation of 9/11 I've ever heard (and there are some pretty retarded theories floating around the interwebs).

9/11 was caused by blowback from US intervention in the Mid-East.

....and/or or by elements within the US government who needed an excuse to escalate those interventions and expand the police-state.

If no you loom like a moron who can not understand cause and effect, and if yes you prove me right, see how that works.Also
    You are spam software programmed by someone with a tenuous grasp on the English language?

Most of the 9/11 attackers were on tourist visas. Should we ban people from taking a vacation to the United States?

Well the Founders left this nation to their posistery
    Is that better or worse than if they had left it to their suppository?

On second thought, nevermind ... I don't really want to know ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Is that better or worse than if they had left it to their suppository?

On second thought, nevermind ... I don't really want to know ...
    So all you have is jokes, good to see you display your lack of answers.

Most of the 9/11 attackers were on tourist visas. Should we ban people from taking a vacation to the United States?
    Why are we issuing visas to people in nations that have or support terrorism?

But I guess its easy to sit back and make moronic statements in order to feel better about the suicidal nature of open borders/mass immigration. Glad to see you think attacks like 9/11 and knee jerk reactions like the Patriot Act are worth the ever increasing costs of mass immigration.

BTW if you are going to reply, reply back in quote instead of ghosting it to avoiding sending a notification.

Yes or No?
    I'll just repeat what I told you when you were shovelling the same bull$#@! back before you got banned as "AmericanSpartan":
    - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6095927
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    Remember it only took 19 immigrants to give us the Patriot Act.
    No it didn't. It took 456 oath-breaking traitors to give us the PATRIOT Act.
    If no you loom like a moron who can not understand cause and effect [...]
    How does a moron loom when he is not able to understand cause and effect? The simile evades me, I must confess ...

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If Trump beat Hillary in Florida, that might be the end of modern neocon movement in America.
    That's assuming that Trump would not be a neocon.

So all you have is jokes, good to see you display your lack of answers.
    Your ability to effectively express yourself in English is a joke - so why shouldn't I riposte with one?

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll just repeat what I told you when you were shovelling the same bull$#@! back before you got banned as "AmericanSpartan":
    - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6095927

How does a moron loom when he is not able to understand cause and effect? The simile evades me, I must confess ...
    Keep repeating lies and changing the subject, those tactics really do not change the fact you can not deny that post 1965 Immigration has imported Islam to our shores and with that the threats of that culture/death cult.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    That's assuming that Trump would not be a neocon.
    His stance on trade, immigration, and his positive stance on National proves he is not a Neo Con.

Keep repeating lies and changing the subject, those tactics really do not change the fact you can not deny that post 1965 Immigration has imported Islam to our shores and with that the threats of that culture/death cult.
    LOL. You're like a manic-obsessive parrot with Tourette's ... (one that squawks non sequiturs instead of obscenities ...)

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    It will be interesting to see what the electoral college projections are in the coming week(s) after the GOP National Convention . . .
    I'll expect a bump fer' sure.

In supposition . . .

What if President Trump DOES build a wall - and focus on something do-able like one state first ?

Yes, a real wall needing bulldozers and heavy equipment and the equipment operators and all the laborers that go with that construction . . .
    and of course engineers and architectural firms and construction inspectors along with those laborers filling hotel rooms and eating at Denny's
    and Waffle Houses and washing down steaks at Outback and Longhorn with cervejas (some from Golden, Colorado even)

So for the first term in office as a domestic policy President Trump and Vice-President Pence focus on ONE state - say, Arizona for that wall.
    Would it be a million jobs in Arizona for 2017 or just a few hundred thousand . . . ? Jus' wonderin' . . .
    And a lot of contractors. Building a big wall - hiring people he already knows. Good for Trump.

https://enewsletters.constructionexe...t-i-kickbacks/
    Bribery in the Construction Industry: Part I – Kickbacks

Kickbacks, as in the case of Wendell Walters, are payments (cash or non-cash) by vendors to employees involved in the purchasing function of a business entity. The purpose of the payment can be to obtain additional business from the purchasing company or to obtain the cooperation of the purchasing company’s employee in an over-billing scheme through the facilitation of the payment of inflated or false invoices. For example, a subcontractor having completed 100 hours of work on a project submits an invoice for 150 hours. The bribe recipient, through his level of influence at his place of employment, then processes the approval of the invoice. In other instances, bribes can be offered and paid to facilitate different types of favorable treatment, such as the acceptance of substandard materials or approval of substandard work.

So, you know, assume something like that. But, isn't everything getting worse all the time? This doesn't seem that bad. You're right about jobs. This version of worst ever would be far, far less bad than the Hillary version of worst ever.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast