Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump/Pence could win Arizona, Nevada . . . maybe NY and even Florida (?)

Quote Originally Posted by RestorationOfLiberty View Post
    Keep repeating lies and changing the subject, those tactics really do not change the fact you can not deny that post 1965 Immigration has imported Islam to our shores and with that the threats of that culture/death cult.
    Muslims aren't a problem. They're getting blamed for things they aren't doing. There's a lot of false flag going on.

Everything was pretty much peaceful and nice in the Middle East until 1947. Israel was founded, and non-stop war. It's not the Muslims fault.

Where are people in the Middle East getting guns? From the US. When we fund "rebels", when we train "rebels", we're actually funding and training terrorists, like ISIS. I'm not sure if Israel or the US is directly giving money to ISIS, but there are people in ISIS who got guns from the US. If you're paying people in the Middle East to shoot guns at people you don't like, you shouldn't be surprised if they use the weapons you gave them to shoot at people you do like. It would be best just to leave them alone. That doesn't mean we want them to come to the US. I'm allowed to have a personal preference as to the kind of folks we let in, and if we think the country doesn't really have a surplus of jobs, we don't really need a bunch of Syrians here. The Syrians seem to want to go back to Syria, anyway. Are we paying them to come here? I like the idea that there are different countries with different attitudes toward things, and we should work toward maintaining and strengthening differences between nations. Different countries, different ideas about how Government should work, more choices for people. And the smaller the country, the more likely that you'll get what you want in terms of the type of governance. If each person was their own country, everyone who get exactly what they want. Can't have that, but smaller is better here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    No, that's the most retarded explanation of 9/11 I've ever heard (and there are some pretty retarded theories floating around the interwebs).

9/11 was caused by blowback from US intervention in the Mid-East.

....and/or or by elements within the US government who needed an excuse to escalate those interventions and expand the police-state.

You are spam software programmed by someone with a tenuous grasp on the English language?

I thought everyone knew by now that 9/11 was false flag by Mossad, at least everyone on the Ron Paul board, and that Ron Paul was only using "blowback" because "blowback" was the most critical but (barely) acceptable form of thought about that. I mean, didn't they find the Mohammad Atta's passport lying on the ground? Jet Fuel might or might not be able to burn steel, but it certainly can't melt a passport. Uh huh. And the "dancing Israelis" were found with multiple passports from various middle eastern countries. Most of the terrorism these days is so quickly tied to Israel, of course the msm will never mention this. Eagles of Death Metal - Jesse wondered where the security was before the show. The venue was purchased by Israelis a month or so before the show. That's the problem right there. Israel is our ally, our only ally there I guess. Maybe if Israel wasn't our ally, we could be friends with everyone else and not have to have war all the time. But Israel is in charge of our foreign policy, or has been since Bush in 89, if not longer, and wars that serve no benefit to the US, but benefit Israel, are unending.

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    LOL - Eff YOU - Neg repped for YOUZA as a Madame Hillary's comrade clone

BREAKIN' NEWS : Policia state ALREADY exists, arseholey

But direct answer . . . YES Definitely before . . . as in the first 100 days in office or so agenda - start the wall in one state Arizona.
    Job growth and economic growth for Arizona . . . whiteys/haoles, negroes, and mexicans as well working on the Arizona portion of the wall - maybe 10 or 20 foot higher in some parts where the dune buggies come through from Baja in the night.

The illegals that did not play by the rules (Mexico has how many times more immigrants than No. 2 and 3 India and China FOOL) -
    maybe ship them back in coffins.

btw, Longhorn has better steaks than Outback imho so I hope they have one in Yuma, AZ . . .
    and job growth much better for all the hookers that'll come down from Nevada for their piece of the actiowwn.
    I get the positive kickback opportunities for Trump from a wall, but what about taking our soldiers home from the Middle East, give them jobs as border patrol, and cut down on illegal immigrants that way. When immigrants get arrested or apply for government services, we use the border patrol / ex soliders to take them home.

"The Wall" is more symbolic than anything, I think. I'm not against it. Compared to other things our Presidents have been doing "war all the time" it's not worse than that.

Quote Originally Posted by goldwater's ghost View Post
    living in new york, trump has no chance to win this state. maybe hillary doesnt win by 20% but she will definitely win by 8% to 10% or more. there are so many votes for her in the five burroughs that it completely quashes the conservative upstate votes
    Reagan won New York. It's not impossible. The GOP typically nominates religious southerners who the coastal seculars can't really relate to. The stereotype of the GOP that the media is constantly spinning. Trump is not that. There are those in the cold/coast regions who don't like illegal immigrants or religious southerners. Reagan wasn't a religious southerner.

I'm not claiming it will be easy for Trump to win New York. It was done before, however.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fox News is your friend.

BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    They were saying the same things about Mitt in 2012 as well.
    Mitt was seen as a Mormon weirdo with magic underwear by people living in the colder/coastal areas.

For the longest time, the GOP plan has been to nominate a religious southerner to lock in the areas they usually win, and try their ass off in a handful of battleground states, completely writing off about 40%. But Reagan won 49 states. He was not a religious southerner. He had kids from different wives. He was a polished media star. Trump was really famous in the 1980s, the Reagan Era. Trump and Wall Street and greed is good. The Dow going from 1000 to 10,000. Pissing off the GOPe. Bush had Reagan shot (or it was just an amazing coincidence that John Hinckley Sr was a big campaign contributor to Bush and Neil Bush had to cancel dinner party plans with Scott Hinckley after Reagan was shot.

His stance on trade, immigration, and his positive stance on National proves he is not a Neo Con.
    What is a positive stance on national?

And his pushing for economic sanctions against pretty much everyone doesn't seem to me to be very good proof of not being a neocon.

Neither does his support for amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    I thought everyone knew by now that 9/11 was false flag by Mossad, at least everyone on the Ron Paul board, and that Ron Paul was only using "blowback" because "blowback" was the most critical but (barely) acceptable form of thought about that. I mean, didn't they find the Mohammad Atta's passport lying on the ground? Jet Fuel might or might not be able to burn steel, but it certainly can't melt a passport. Uh huh. And the "dancing Israelis" were found with multiple passports from various middle eastern countries. Most of the terrorism these days is so quickly tied to Israel, of course the msm will never mention this. Eagles of Death Metal - Jesse wondered where the security was before the show. The venue was purchased by Israelis a month or so before the show. That's the problem right there. Israel is our ally, our only ally there I guess. Maybe if Israel wasn't our ally, we could be friends with everyone else and not have to have war all the time. But Israel is in charge of our foreign policy, or has been since Bush in 89, if not longer, and wars that serve no benefit to the US, but benefit Israel, are unending.
    I appreciate all that, I've posted at length about Israeli involvement (see: here).

That means US government involvement though, as they'd never have dared to do something like that on their own.

Anyway, this is not the place to have that debate. The issue at hand is that it's retarded to blame 9/11 on immigration policy.

Muslims aren't a problem. They're getting blamed for things they aren't doing. There's a lot of false flag going on.

Everything was pretty much peaceful and nice in the Middle East until 1947. Israel was founded, and non-stop war. It's not the Muslims fault.

Where are people in the Middle East getting guns? From the US. When we fund "rebels", when we train "rebels", we're actually funding and training terrorists, like ISIS. I'm not sure if Israel or the US is directly giving money to ISIS, but there are people in ISIS who got guns from the US. If you're paying people in the Middle East to shoot guns at people you don't like, you shouldn't be surprised if they use the weapons you gave them to shoot at people you do like. It would be best just to leave them alone. That doesn't mean we want them to come to the US. I'm allowed to have a personal preference as to the kind of folks we let in, and if we think the country doesn't really have a surplus of jobs, we don't really need a bunch of Syrians here. The Syrians seem to want to go back to Syria, anyway. Are we paying them to come here? I like the idea that there are different countries with different attitudes toward things, and we should work toward maintaining and strengthening differences between nations. Different countries, different ideas about how Government should work, more choices for people. And the smaller the country, the more likely that you'll get what you want in terms of the type of governance. If each person was their own country, everyone who get exactly what they want. Can't have that, but smaller is better here.
    So who attacked us on 9/11 and led to the creation of the Patriot Act/Spy/Police state again? What was the group that start the entire chain of events.

I get the positive kickback opportunities for Trump from a wall, but what about taking our soldiers home from the Middle East, give them jobs as border patrol, and cut down on illegal immigrants that way. When immigrants get arrested or apply for government services, we use the border patrol / ex soliders to take them home.

"The Wall" is more symbolic than anything, I think. I'm not against it. Compared to other things our Presidents have been doing "war all the time" it's not worse than that.
    That would be a great plan for Vets, would be cheaper to fold them into the existing system as they have training/experience.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    What is a positive stance on national?

And his pushing for economic sanctions against pretty much everyone doesn't seem to me to be very good proof of not being a neocon.

Neither does his support for amnesty.
    Nationalism. Its not a sanction its a tariff.

As for "touch back amnesty", well I have to ask you the following. Do you get a virgin to the volcano by telling her you are going to push her in?
    Of course you dont. He gets in and they are going back, the wall is going up, no more birthright ciztenship, and lower and capped legal immigration (mostly from Europe).

Just watch the "compassionate conservatives" and the lefts REEEEEEEE well pass 9000.

As for "touch back amnesty", well I have to ask you the following. Do you get a virgin to the volcano by telling her you are going to push her in?
    Of course you dont. He gets in and they are going back, the wall is going up, no more birthright ciztenship, and lower and capped legal immigration (mostly from Europe).

Just watch the "compassionate conservatives" and the lefts REEEEEEEE well pass 9000.
    You're just making believe that Trump is whatever you want him to be.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.

It is Obamaphone for team red. Y'all realize you are going make us all pay for this jobs program you think will be a sweet gig for vets and cleanse the country of the wrong type of immigrants?
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Reagan won New York. It's not impossible. The GOP typically nominates religious southerners who the coastal seculars can't really relate to. The stereotype of the GOP that the media is constantly spinning. Trump is not that. There are those in the cold/coast regions who don't like illegal immigrants or religious southerners. Reagan wasn't a religious southerner.

I'm not claiming it will be easy for Trump to win New York. It was done before, however.
    its not impossible. I dont think Trump is anything like Reagan. I'm just saying from conversations with people in Brooklyn, Queens and Manhattan the ratio of Hillary to Trump support is like 80% for hillary. Upsate will go for trump possibly and maybe staten island but it wont be enough to turn the state for trump

So who attacked us on 9/11 and led to the creation of the Patriot Act/Spy/Police state again? What was the group that start the entire chain of events.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanSpartan View Post
    Remember it only took 19 immigrants to give us the Patriot Act.
    No it didn't. It took 456 oath-breaking traitors to give us the PATRIOT Act.

So the attack did not cause the public to support a bill they would have normally been against?

You're just making believe that Trump is whatever you want him to be.
    Oh maybe I just do not believe he is the 2nd coming of Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by moostraks View Post
    It is Obamaphone for team red. Y'all realize you are going make us all pay for this jobs program you think will be a sweet gig for vets and cleanse the country of the wrong type of immigrants?
    No, its a nation security/act of self preservation program.

The cost of a border fence is around 7-10 Billion and a one time cost vs the 100 Billion plus dollar burden that happens every year and employees welfare/case workers, cops, prison guards, multi lingual teachers, public defenders, translator, etc. So you can clearly see one is less costly then the other, and one is a one time cost/burden while one is a never ending recurrence.

So less crime, lower taxes, lower cost of living, more people working, fewer welfare users, fewer leftist voters (always a great thing), not sure why you can not understated or accept this, but it will happen and you will benefit from it non the less.

The cost of a border fence is around 7-10 Billion and a one time cost vs the 100 Billion plus dollar burden that happens every year and employees welfare/case workers, cops, prison guards, multi lingual teachers, public defenders, translator, etc. So you can clearly see one is less costly then the other, and one is a one time cost/burden while one is a never ending recurrence.

So less crime, lower taxes, lower cost of living, more people working, fewer welfare users, fewer leftist voters (always a great thing), not sure why you can not understated or accept this, but it will happen and you will benefit from it non the less.
    Even if stopping illegal immigration could bring the economic benefits you think, a border fence would not accomplish that. It would have practically no impact, and it would cost far more than you're saying, both in the initial cost and ongoing cost after that.

So the attack did not cause the public to support a bill they would have normally been against?
    *sigh* I'll say it to you again, for at least the 4th time ...

No it didn't. It took 456 oath-breaking traitors to give us the PATRIOT Act.

Osama bin Laden did not give us the PATRIOT Act ...

... 19 immigrants did not give us the PATRIOT Act ...

... "the public" did not give us the PATRIOT Act ...

... 456 oath-breaking traitors gave us the PATRIOT Act.

Public support had nothing to do with it (any more than public opposition had anything to do with it when many of the same oath-breaking traitors gave us TARP). And those oath-breaking traitors had been planning on something like the PATRIOT Act since the '90s (9/11 was nothing more than an excuse to finally implement it).

Why are you so desperate to blame anyone - immigrants, "the public," etc. - for "the creation of the Patriot Act/Spy/Police state" (to use your own words) except the bastards who were actually responsible for creating it?
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-26-2016 at 02:30 AM.

LOL ... and America will be transformed into the Magical Land of Cockaigne, and the seas will turn into lemonade, and roasted chickens will fly into our mouths whenever we get hungry ...

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This post shows a total and complete lack of understanding of government, finances and the "Just-Us" system.

Reading with comprehension is your friend, try it sometime...

Maybe before making posts such as this.

Even if stopping illegal immigration could bring the economic benefits you think, a border fence would not accomplish that. It would have practically no impact, and it would cost far more than you're saying, both in the initial cost and ongoing cost after that.
    The data says otherwise, along with a reduction in the numbers of visas and exit/entry tracking it will work to greatly reduce illegal immigration, but hey lets do nothing, because that will fix everything.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    This post shows a total and complete lack of understanding of government, finances and the "Just-Us" system.

Reading with comprehension is your friend, try it sometime...

Maybe before making posts such as this.
    We have tried it your way for too long, this ends and it ends now with us securing our border, country, and future. If that means a few autistic people spreg out or Latin America has to deal with their failed cultures/political systems so be it.

We have tried it your way for too long, this ends and it ends now with us securing our border, country, and future. If that means a few autistic people spreg out or Latin America has to deal with their failed cultures/political systems so be it.
    My way?

What the $#@! are you talking about?

Again with the "we"? You are one person, you're not speaking for a group no matter how many voices are in your head.

I suggested reading and comprehending because of the uninformed post I responded to, the one where you falsely claim that building a wall will curtail government spending.

All actions taken by government only increase spending and reduce freedom.

My way?

What the $#@! are you talking about?

Again with the "we"? You are one person, you're not speaking for a group no matter how many voices are in your head.

I suggested reading and comprehending because of the uninformed post I responded to, the one where you falsely claim that building a wall will curtail government spending.

All actions taken by government only increase spending and reduce freedom.

So by taking no action to secure the border/reduce immigration spending has not increased and freedom not decreased? Yes or No?

So by taking no action to secure the border/reduce immigration spending has not increased and freedom not decreased? Yes or No?
    Google translations are difficult to follow sometimes.

Please speak to a someone whose primary language is English and have them translate your query into comprehensible English.

How in the world can you exist in day to day life and afford to maintain an internet connection?

Could be you're one of those people who rely on government largess for sustenance...

The farmers in Vidalia Ga. are hiring now, if you truly want to displace an immigrant and get yourself off the dole you could go pick onions..

Hey! Maybe one of the other workers could help you with sentence structure, grammar and spellin'......

Google translations are difficult to follow sometimes.

Please speak to a someone whose primary language is English and have them translate your query into comprehensible English.

How in the world can you exist in day to day life and afford to maintain an internet connection?

Could be you're one of those people who rely on government largess for sustenance...

The farmers in Vidalia Ga. are hiring now, if you truly want to displace an immigrant and get yourself off the dole you could go pick onions..

Hey! Maybe one of the other workers could help you with sentence structure, grammar and spellin'......
    So by your recommended course of action which is doing noting, has government spending not increased and freedom not decreased? Yes or no?

So by your recommended course of action which is doing noting, has government spending not increased and freedom not decreased? Yes or no?
    Where have you read my "recommended course of action"?

Just kindly cut-n-paste, I'll wait.

Well it's been 10 minutes now?

I've got to go fire up the compressors and turn the shop on.

Can't sit here waiting on you to cut-n-paste my "recommended course of action" any longer.

Don't worry though, I'll check back later.

Your superior IQ and those other personas that constitute the "we" you continually speak of should make this task a much simpler endeavor than phrasing coherent sentences.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This has been asked and answered - repeatedly.

I know this is like replying to a brick wall, but I'm of a mood to do it anyway.

All one has to do is cut-n-paste ...

And did we not do nothing for the last 30 plus years [...]
    No, we did not. And we have been "not do[ing] nothing" for a LOT longer than just "the last 30 plus years."

[...] and didnt that course of actions cause the current cluster $#@!?
    I already told you what "course of actions cause[d] the current cluster $#@!."

Are you really this oblivious? Or are you just pretending to be obtuse?

In either case, allow me to repeat myself - with emphasis:
    All those "law[s] passed by Congress to straighten out [some] mess" (Federal Reserve system, income taxation, welfare entitlements, etc., etc. ad infinitum et nauseam) are exactly how we got into "this" mess in the first place.

But by all means, keep dong the same thing over and over while expecting different results ... I'm sure this time it will be different ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

This has been asked and answered - repeatedly.

I know this is like replying to a brick wall, but I'm of a mood to do it anyway.

All one has to do is cut-n-paste ...
    And your plan to fix things is?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast