Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead kop discussion

Dead kop discussion

Reading the MSM tripe all I see is copsuckery.

Not one feed even skirts the politicians liability what with their laws and edicts..

When people must realistically view governments enforcers as those whose job it is to ruin lives and families in order to support their own it's no wonder there're targets painted on their backs.

The real shame is the amount of the populace that fails to see the big picture, those who believe what they're told on the Tee-Vee and nothing more..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 08:23 AM.

I see the entire institution of "police" as a domestic criminal gang.
    What happens to these belligerents elicits at best a shrug of indifference.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I haven't seen anyone say this but maybe the shooters are some of the programed soldiers who get an order to go kill and they just go do it. We all know that the government is willing to loose a few lives to get their agenda moving forward.

This is what I put on my FB wall last night:

Hey everyone sharing prayers for the cops: you've had dozens of very high profile murders BY police to pray for up until now, and thousands of low profile murders. Not to mention all the beatings, humiliations, rapes, and tortures.
    And none of you prayed for any of those victims.
    I'm paying attention to who is praying for the cops. It's a large subset of the people who stuck their heads in the sand for the last 10 years as all of this unfolded.
    Cops are dying because you refused to see a problem. If you want to pray, pray for clarity of vision. Pray that you can finally see the original problem and choose to help do something about it before any more killing happens... on either side.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

Hey everyone sharing prayers for the cops: you've had dozens of very high profile murders BY police to pray for up until now, and thousands of low profile murders. Not to mention all the beatings, humiliations, rapes, and tortures.
    I'm paying attention to who is praying for the cops. It's a large subset of the people who stuck their heads in the sand for the last 10 years as all of this unfolded.
    Cops are dying because you refused to see a problem. If you want to pray, pray for clarity of vision. Pray that you can finally see the original problem and choose to help do something about it before any more killing happens... on either side.
    My personal hope (or prayer as some may call it) is the men in uniform, the ones at seemingly more risk, start to understand the consequences of their actions. If truly a "few bad apples" perhaps the "good cops" will finally not stand by as others actions put them at risk.

As to the general public they are hopeless as long as they are fed the MSM narrative.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

I always link them to the incarceration rate: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...rceration_rate

Then I tell them that it isn't the mailmen complicit in disrupting these communities. Fine 'em, imprison 'em, beat 'em, take away their mothers and fathers, or just kill 'em. It isn't a law enforcement problem as much as it is the laws we tell them to enforce. Of course there's going to be blowback when you do that long enough!

If you grew up in that environment, you'd view them the same way. When the flashing lights come down the street, it means trouble.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Both sides are wrong. The blacksuckers as well as the copsuckers. It's never anyone's fault.

Scanning social media, you would think that no one on the street or in the local precinct ever made a conscious decision to double down on their counterproductive behavior, if you diagnose the unsettling manner in which these two groups argue semantics. That they have in common. The passing of the buck.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-18-2016 at 09:41 AM.

And still no definitive word on how many people were killed by the "heroes" in Orlando.

Or Waco for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Both sides are wrong. The blacksuckers as well as the copsuckers. It's never anyone's fault. That they have in common.
    It's the individual's fault for initiating the violence. On both sides of these situations.

One side uses the justification of "laws", and the other side uses the justification of retribution of mistreatment. I would point out, though, that I have heard many, many BLM folks denounce the violence and very few of the men in blue do so. Team blue seems to suggest - "you just don't understand how hard we have it". Um, yeah, I think that goes both ways.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

What happened in Baton Rouge and Dallas was murder. I will never condone it.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    What happened in Baton Rouge and Dallas was murder. I will never condone it.
    Pretty brave stance, there. I don't think people in this thread are "condoning" it as much as they understand it.

Did you think Ron Paul was "condoning" terrorism when he explaining the blowback to US actions?!

Well,...some cops have their issues,..no doubt about it. But by far the biggest threat to black society is black society.

The police have pretty much stood down in Baltimore,..and the result?

A record number of black on black murders.

Is anyone surprised?

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/mar...101-story.html

Deadliest year in Baltimore history ends with 344 homicides

Blood was shed in Baltimore at an unprecedented pace in 2015, with mostly young, black men shot to death in a near-daily crush of violence.

On a per-capita basis, the year was the deadliest ever in the city. The year's tally of 344 homicides was second only to the record 353 in 1993, when Baltimore had about 100,000 more residents.

The killings were on pace with recent years in the early months of 2015 but skyrocketed after the unrest and rioting of late April. In five of the next eight months, killings topped 30 or 40 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Well,...some cops have their issues,..no doubt about it. But by far the biggest threat to black society is black society.

Yeah, I think there is a bigger threat: The government. Both through the welfare state and the iron hand.

This isn't a race issue - it's a government issue. If the government did this to your community, the results would be very similar.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Yeah, I think there is a bigger threat: The government.
    When I'm getting money out of the ATM at 12:30 AM, I'm not casting nervous glances over my shoulder looking for the government.

When I'm getting money out of the ATM at 12:30 AM, I'm not casting nervous glances over my shoulder looking for the government.
    You aren't necessarily looking for a "black" guy either. Sometimes it's a blue eyed blonde bozo.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Is that because the government steals it from the other side of the machine?!

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    You aren't necessarily looking for a "black" guy either. Sometimes it's a blue eyed blonde bozo.
    The blued eyed bozos aren't killing each other off at a rate that rivals warfare in the inner cities.

The black crime rate is totally off the chart in America. Young black males, which represent maybe 1.5% of the U.S. population are responsible for virtually half the murders committed in America.

,...and people wonder why the cops who patrol the ghetto are hinky as hell.

The blued eyed bozos aren't killing each other off at a rate that rivals warfare in the inner cities.

The black crime rate is totally off the chart in America. Young black males, which represent maybe 1.5% of the U.S. population are responsible for virtually half the murders committed in America.

,...and people wonder why the cops who patrol the ghetto are hinky as hell.
    I don't think you understand the cause and effect.

I don't think you understand the cause and effect.
    When some black kid is emptying a .380 into my chest, I don't really give a fug about cause and effect.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

But the government did create the conditions that recycles the feral black phenomenon. The other part of the problem is that the a fair segment of inner city blacks haven't realized that embracing this meat grinder culture will get them nowhere.

But the government did create the conditions that recycles the feral black phenomenon.
    Who controls the government in South Africa?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But the government did create the conditions...
    Yes, the government created the conditions but it's very easy to suggest that people with virtually zero guidance should somehow figure out a way to escape those conditions. Most people are a reflection of their environments. If you live in a good environment, you have a pretty good chance at life. If you live in these environments, you have a pretty good chance of being beaten, abused, and stolen from your entire life - both from your peers and from the "authorities". You learn pretty quickly how you have to survive.

Oh, but yeah... It's much easier just to say they should get themselves out of it than it is to address the problems that caused it.

Yes, the government created the conditions but it's very easy to suggest that people with virtually zero guidance should somehow figure out a way to escape those conditions. Most people are a reflection of their environments. If you live in a good environment, you have a pretty good chance at life. If you live in these environments, you have a pretty good chance of being beaten, abused, and stolen from your entire life - both from your peers and from the "authorities". You learn pretty quickly how you have to survive.

Oh, but yeah... It's much easier just to say they should get themselves out of it than it is to address the problems that caused it.
    The same situation exists in the poverty stricken areas of (predominantly white by a huge percentage) Appalachia, and to be sure, they have some societal problems as a result. But wholesale murder isn't a part of it.

There's obviously something besides government and living conditions which is causing the body count in black inner city ghettos.

The same situation exists in the poverty stricken areas of (predominantly white by a huge percentage) Appalachia, and to be sure, they have some societal problems as a result. But wholesale murder isn't a part of it.

There's obviously something besides government and living conditions which is causing the body count in black inner city ghettos.
    I promise you that it isn't the same. You spend a generation or two removing the fathers in Appalachia, push them into a tightly packed area and "police" them at the same rate of the inner cities and I guarantee you will have the same result.

Again, it's not a racial issue - it's a government issue.

Pretty brave stance, there. I don't think people in this thread are "condoning" it as much as they understand it.

Did you think Ron Paul was "condoning" terrorism when he explaining the blowback to US actions?!
    They are totally different things. In the issue being discussed in this thread, I do not believe it helps anyone to further a lie and feed into those who believe themselves to be victims and unable to pull themselves up without government.

Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-18-2016 at 11:01 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Ok... That's an effect.

I promise you that it isn't the same. You spend a generation or two removing the fathers in Appalachia, push them into a tightly packed area and "police" them at the same rate of the inner cities and I guarantee you will have the same result.

Again, it's not a racial issue - it's a government issue.
    The fathers weren't removed. They left.

There's no reason to police poverty stricken areas of Appalachia at the same rate as is done in black inner city ghettos. Tribal warfare isn't occurring in the poverty stricken areas of Appalachia.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast