Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone thinking the commies are gone...

Anyone thinking the commies are gone...

Just yesterday a thought hit me, and now I have a black eye.

Communism is alive and well in the world, despite protest to the contrary by... well, communists.

Consider property. A child takes the property of another. Violated child hauls off knocks the crap out of the thief. What usually happens? The violated child ends up being punished and the thief elevated to victim status. Makes no sense, right?

Wrong. It makes all good sense if you are a filthy communist because the one thing they abhor is the concept of private property. Therefore, if you defend that which is yours with material non-equivocation, you are the wrongdoer because you brought harm to another who was taking something to which he had a right, in the minds of grimy, filth-logged communists.

This may seem a stretch to some, but I don't think so. This is (for most people) a very oblique way of subliminally reinforcing the message that all property is public property and that anyone foolishly acting otherwise will be taken to the woodshed.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yo. Bake my cake and like it or I'm calling the government to send men with guns. I'll call 'em in the name of Liberty too.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-17-2016 at 01:34 AM.

Darned dissenters. Get with the popular program. Sheesh.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-17-2016 at 01:51 AM.

Welcome to Amerika, comrade, where communism is alive and well. Maybe not thriving, but then again, no society ever truly thrives in a communistic government.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

Communism is alive and well in the world, despite protest to the contrary by... well, communists.

Consider property. A child takes the property of another. Violated child hauls off knocks the crap out of the thief. What usually happens? The violated child ends up being punished and the thief elevated to victim status. Makes no sense, right?

Wrong. It makes all good sense if you are a filthy communist because the one thing they abhor is the concept of private property. Therefore, if you defend that which is yours with material non-equivocation, you are the wrongdoer because you brought harm to another who was taking something to which he had a right, in the minds of grimy, filth-logged communists.
    I had a teacher try to sell it as sharing. I tried to explain to her that sharing is voluntary but that went over like a sack of rocks. My son took a sparkly purple pencil to school and a little girl wanted to use it, he said no, she pitched a fit, so the teacher made him "share" it. He never got it back. It seems dumb but I really got mad about that stupid pencil and the teachers reaction to it. Somehow my son was the bad guy because he wanted to use his pencil.

My older son also got in trouble because he got into a fight on the playground. Some boys from another class were taking his ball (they were allowed to bring balls from home) and he told me the teacher wasn't doing anything about it so I told him to knock the crap out of 'em and take it back. Well, he tackled the boy and when the kid wouldn't let go, he bit his hand. They called us (Mr Animal was home so he went too)up to the school and we had to go in front of the principle with my son. Anyway, the principle tells us what happened and Mr A looks at my son and ask if that's the truth, he says yes. He asked him if the boy was bleeding, he said no, so Mr Animal tells him he didn't bite him hard enough. I thought the principle was going to pass out. He gave us a lecture about sharing. WTF has sharing got to do with taking someones things without permission? My son told them they could play with them if they wanted to but they didn't, they wanted his ball.

This may seem a stretch to some, but I don't think so. This is (for most people) a very oblique way of subliminally reinforcing the message that all property is public property and that anyone foolishly acting otherwise will be taken to the woodshed.
    Not a stretch, at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

When I was 12 or so, I was going home from school on my bicycle. I went through a street where there were several youths of my age or slightly older hanging out. They had a dark skin color, which didn't matter to me but they decided I had looked at them. I think they were just bored. They went after me and cornered me. Kicked me and my bike, I kicked back.. Not too exciting although I wasn't feeling safe at the time. Then some old white guy passes us on a bike and he calls me a racist! Because I'm yelling at three black kids who are in the middle of trying to kick my ass ? Assumptions, political correctness, I learned, in that moment, what those are.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    When I was 12 or so, I was going home from school on my bicycle. I went through a street where there were several youths of my age or slightly older hanging out. They had a dark skin color, which didn't matter to me but they decided I had looked at them. I think they were just bored. They went after me and cornered me. Kicked me and my bike, I kicked back.. Not too exciting although I wasn't feeling safe at the time. Then some old white guy passes us on a bike and he calls me a racist! Because I'm yelling at three black kids who are in the middle of trying to kick my ass ? Assumptions, political correctness, I learned, in that moment, what those are.
    I had a black guy yell at me once for looking at him wrong on the MARTA train. I was looking at him wrong. He was acting like a lunatic but he seemed to think it was because he was black. Ninety percent of the people on the train were black and they were all looking at him, too. He had on a coat in the middle of summer and the pockets were filled with straws.
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I had a teacher try to sell it as sharing. I tried to explain to her that sharing is voluntary but that went over like a sack of rocks. My son took a sparkly purple pencil to school and a little girl wanted to use it, he said no, she pitched a fit, so the teacher made him "share" it. He never got it back. It seems dumb but I really got mad about that stupid pencil and the teachers reaction to it. Somehow my son was the bad guy because he wanted to use his pencil.

My older son also got in trouble because he got into a fight on the playground. Some boys from another class were taking his ball (they were allowed to bring balls from home) and he told me the teacher wasn't doing anything about it so I told him to knock the crap out of 'em and take it back. Well, he tackled the boy and when the kid wouldn't let go, he bit his hand. They called us (Mr Animal was home so he went too)up to the school and we had to go in front of the principle with my son. Anyway, the principle tells us what happened and Mr A looks at my son and ask if that's the truth, he says yes. He asked him if the boy was bleeding, he said no, so Mr Animal tells him he didn't bite him hard enough. I thought the principle was going to pass out. He gave us a lecture about sharing. WTF has sharing got to do with taking someones things without permission? My son told them they could play with them if they wanted to but they didn't, they wanted his ball.

Not a stretch, at all.
    It is a damned good thing I have no children in school because I would end up in jail. That notwithstanding, the principle would be read the riot act in quiet tones. Something like this: if you ever again MOLEST my child in response to his rightful acts of defense of self and other property, I will bring upon you misfortune and woe for which your regret shall be as the oceans of the world. Do not test me on this and do not dare speak in response, for this is the master's time, and not yours. Good day to you, sir.

With that I would walk out, paying the principle no further heed. Of course, I would have no child of mine in a public school in the first place... At least not by choice.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm convinced they never left.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

It seems like nobody on this thread has a problem with children resolving their problem in a violent way, a teacher telling them not to knock each other out is somehow communism. I mean, I guess if the teacher objects to a child shooting the thief to death because one kid stole from them, it is also communism. After all, the one child is defending his property rights and god knows that when it comes to property, nothing should be taken off the table in order to retrieve stolen property. Heck rancher were allowed to kick on sight cattle rustlers.

Personal story here, at age 10 -11, back in Nigeria we take a big proctored exam (common entrance exam) to enter high school and the higher grade you got, the better chance you got at entering your high school of choice. Anyway, the day of the exam, I forgot my writing material bag where I had put my pencils, erase and mathematical set in. So I was at the exam panicking and asking people for pencil to write with, the people I asked said no seeing as most of them had only 2 pencils to write with. Suddenly, I looked to my left and this boy had 12 pencils and 12 erasers. I went and asked for one and he said no. He told me that he had it in case they all malfunctioned. I told him that if they did, I will return the one pencil back to him and he still said no. Long story short, I snatched the one pencil from him, he went to the instructor telling him that I took his pencil and the instructor told him to "learn to share". That day a communist saved my life.

Ask some North Koreans and Chinese.

Not At All

Communist thought is alive and well here in America, and it's been an agenda for a long time, as chronicled here:

"Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

I will bring upon you misfortune and woe
    for which your regret shall be as the oceans of the world.
    Do not test me on this and do not dare speak in response,
    for this is the master's time, and not yours.
    Good day to you, sir.
    that's almost worth sending off to fiver to get a professional voice over for giggles

epic

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

The Cultural Marxists are alive and well, hanging out in US academia, further brainwashing our (snowflakes) kids, with their bogus BS.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-17-2016 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    It seems like nobody on this thread has a problem with children resolving their problem in a violent way
    Is this statement the result of a failure to understand the basics of these sorts of situations, or is there some unpublished agenda at work? Sorry, but I just have to ask because to my eyes the truth is clear.

And yes, I have no problem at all with my child doing so when all other avenues have been exhausted. When appeals to decency and reason fail; when the douchebag teacher aids and abets the violations, you are damned right I have no problem with my child breaking the little bastard's nose in defense of self and other property.

Is there something in this that you do not grok?

a teacher telling them not to knock each other out is somehow communism.
    Perhaps I missed the part where someone posted this. Barring that, this is wandering into Strawmansburg. Teachers forcing children to give up their rightful property because some other ill-bred mongrel-bastard is pitching a fit most certainly follows the communist model. VERY closely.

I mean, I guess if the teacher objects to a child shooting the thief to death because one kid stole from them, it is also communism.
    Now you see, it is nearly impossible for anyone to take you seriously after this disingenuous nonsense. But please do correct me by pointing out where that was so much as implied, much less explicitly stated in so many words.

[snipped more silliness.]

Personal story here, at age 10 -11, back in Nigeria we take a big proctored exam (common entrance exam) to enter high school and the higher grade you got, the better chance you got at entering your high school of choice. Anyway, the day of the exam, I forgot my writing material bag where I had put my pencils, erase and mathematical set in. So I was at the exam panicking and asking people for pencil to write with, the people I asked said no seeing as most of them had only 2 pencils to write with. Suddenly, I looked to my left and this boy had 12 pencils and 12 erasers. I went and asked for one and he said no. He told me that he had it in case they all malfunctioned. I told him that if they did, I will return the one pencil back to him and he still said no. Long story short, I snatched the one pencil from him, he went to the instructor telling him that I took his pencil and the instructor told him to "learn to share". That day a communist saved my life.
    That day a communist did you no favors. Had you done that to me, I'd have made you pay dearly because you have ZERO right to my things. YOU $#@!ed up and the price was yours to pay and not someone else's.

It is clear to me that you have some studying yet to do regarding rights and the concept of RESPECT, for apparently you have insufficiencies on both points. But once again, if you can explain this in a way that makes sense, I will happily modify my view on the matter.

Sorry my friend..
    But Communism is not the threat, and in fact has only existed for short times,, and never by a Government.

What you are observing is old fashioned evil. and it shows up everywhere.

and despite people calling themselves (or their governments) "communist",,, they are not.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Sorry my friend..
    But Communism is not the threat, and in fact has only existed for short times,, and never by a Government.

and despite people calling themselves (or their governments) "communist",,, they are not.
    P O L I T I C A L P O N E R O L O G Y - A science on the nature of evil adjusted for political purposes

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    It seems like nobody on this thread has a problem with children resolving their problem in a violent way, a teacher telling them not to knock each other out is somehow communism.
    I never said telling a child not to hit someone is communism. I said forcing someone to share is. I also think that if someone takes something of mine, by force, I have the right to protect my property. In the instance of the ball, my son only resorted to violence after the other boys declined an invitation to play and after he went to the teacher. What else was he suppose to do? Let them have his ball?

I mean, I guess if the teacher objects to a child shooting the thief to death because one kid stole from them, it is also communism. After all, the one child is defending his property rights and god knows that when it comes to property, nothing should be taken off the table in order to retrieve stolen property. Heck rancher were allowed to kick on sight cattle rustlers.
    I think equal force is justified. In our case no guns were used but if the other boys had pulled a gun on him, sure.

Was the kid a dick for not sharing if he had 12? Yeah but he wasn't violating you. Why didn't the teacher share his pencil?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    The Cultural Marxists are alive and well, hanging out in US academia, further brainwashing our (snowflakes) kids, with their bogus BS.
    Ah,, and that may be well and true..
    But I still maintain that they ARE NOT communist.

They are Elitist,, Socialist, Authoritarian,

but they hold little else in common,,and many are in fact quite capitalistic,,
    even predatory.

Not Communist.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    I would have kicked that guy in the nuts too.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I had a black guy yell at me once for looking at him wrong on the MARTA train. I was looking at him wrong. He was acting like a lunatic but he seemed to think it was because he was black. Ninety percent of the people on the train were black and they were all looking at him, too. He had on a coat in the middle of summer and the pockets were filled with straws.
    I would have asked him if I could borrow a straw . Tell 'em Danke needs it .
    Last edited by oyarde; 07-17-2016 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would have kicked that guy in the nuts too.
    I don't think your moccasins are as effective as his wooden shoes.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

'Communists' are simply those who wish to be in the .001 % but don't have the natural talent nor guile to acquire it. So they band together and sell the public an elaborate fairy tale with themselves installed at the top of the leadership pyramid. North Korea or Venezuela, it all ends the same, with the masses suffering in the end.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-17-2016 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would have asked him if I could borrow a straw . Tell 'em Danke needs it .
    Poor Danke. I'll pick him up a fresh straw, that man was gross.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ah,, and that may be well and true..
    But I still maintain that they ARE NOT communist.

They are Elitist,, Socialist, Authoritarian,

but they hold little else in common,,and many are in fact quite capitalistic,,
    even predatory.

Not Communist.
    Picky, picky, picky. Parse the minutia. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, odds are it's a duck.

I know, I know, I know, Marx wasn't a Marxist either.

Neither was he a Worker.

and not much of a thinker from my view.
    I suppose he does resonate with some

so does the concept of race,,
    That does not mean I have to give it credence,, only that I have to accept and deal with the results of dumb ideas.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Neither was he a Worker.

and not much of a thinker from my view.
    I suppose he does resonate with some

so does the concept of race,,
    That does not mean I have to give it credence,, only that I have to accept and deal with the results of dumb ideas.
    Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party (pdf)

Sorry my friend..
    Nonsense. Call it whatever you want, the name is irrelevant. If never by a government, then what was Stalin? Mao? Pot? Use the labels that make you feel good, but communism is as valid as any other.

In the most generic sense, yes. But there are specifics in each case and the differences can be important because the devil resides in the details and if you cannot describe it, you cannot sufficiently understand it, making it all but impossible to defeat.

On what do you base this assertion? This is not quite the same as the prima facie case of a man calling himself a "goldfish".

Intellectual whores.

Actually, he wasn't. He was a filthy hypocrite, spewing all his bull$#@! while sipping his $$ port, smoking his $$ cigars, fidupulating his $$ whores, and so on. All that class struggle stuff was for the little people. Also note how he vomited that tripe up only after he had made his huge fortune via the system he later condemned, after a fashion. This is like that fat blimp Oprah Winfrey who hosted a show of the lowest character. Then, after having made her fortune, she waxed all sanctimonious. People like that probably need to be beaten with iron bars, but I would settle for shunning. Let them prosper not, whither, and die by the turned backs of their fellows.

If Marx meant what he wrote, then why did he not dissipate his wealth to his proletariate brethren?

Yeah, that's what I thought. Just another bull$#@! artist talking for the sake of talking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast