Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: **The Official** Republican Convention thread

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 06:44 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post

Now they literally picked up Bob Dole and helped him wave to the camera during Melania's speech...

This whole thing is cringeworthy (note: the previous ones were not exactly shining beacons of integrity and grace).
    Assisting an elderly man who was crippled in combat to stand is "cringeworthy?

I think your entire post on the matter is cringeworthy.

There ya go, Cajun, conflating someone who went through our immigration process with an ILLEGAL alien. They are two totally different concepts.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

//

//

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I hope every American voter gets to listen to Pat Smith's speech at some point. I do not see how any mother could vote for Hillary after listening to her speech.
    Yeah, that was amazing.

So was the speech by the survivors of the Benghazi attack and the speech by some of the families of people murdered by illegal aliens.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Why do you keep putting up tweets from Hillary supporters?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think she was referencing the false dichotomy in terms of what equates to a banner.

Triggered?
    No, just doing that fact thing. Sorry if that troubles you.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Why do you keep putting up tweets from Hillary supporters?
    Well the Hillary supporters said that if we don't support Hillary then we are Trump supporters, and the Trump supporters told us that if we aren't Trump supporters than we are Hillary supporters so we kind of get kicked around because we don't agree with either of you guys. So we just laugh at the stuff you guys say and post it on our website.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliPsy View Post
    Republican National Convention Live Stream Monday Evening [Official]

Because the networks and cable aren't showing the speakers.
    I'm watching it on CSPAN. They're showing the whole thing.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I'm watching it on CSPAN. They're showing the whole thing.
    Ha. Cool. Thanks. I'll check that out. I was looking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Well the Hillary supporters said that if we don't support Hillary then we are Trump supporters, and the Trump supporters told us that if we aren't Trump supporters than we are Hillary supporters so we kind of get kicked around because we don't agree with either of you guys. So we just laugh at the stuff you guys say and post it on our website.
    "We"? "Our website"?
    ================

I think people have been way too hard on LE. She stood her ground, though. That's darned commendable around this brood. Heh.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Direct capture of Rudy Giuliani at the RNC. This whole thing has been like a bad fever dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I think people have been way too hard on LE. She stood her ground, though. That's darned commendable around this brood. Heh.
    Well it was obvious what I meant, this is RPF not TPFORUM

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    This Flynn dude is painful to listen to.

Well it was obvious what I meant, this is RPF not TPFORUM

It took you until 2015 to arrive here and now you're telling everybody what this place is?

lol,...get da hell outta here.

The Liberty movement was over before you discovered it.

It took you until 2015 to arrive here and now you're telling everybody what this place is?

lol,...get da hell outta here.

The Liberty movement was over before you discovered it.
    I went here because Bernie Sanders supporters did to reddit what Trump supporters did to this forum. If there were a schill free place to discuss liberty topics I would be there.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Two speakers ramping up WOMDs and radical Islam...

I love ice how he stops his talking waiting for applause and then says "yeah that's right" for the two dudes in the front row.

They really might get better response from a clown on a unicycle.

I know one thing, with all of this hashtag this and hashtag that stuff like Flynn was just talking about, I need to get a twitter. I pop my freakin mouth off a lot, though. I might mess around and get into trouble. Heh. I don't know.

I went here because Bernie Sanders supporters did to reddit what Trump supporters did to this forum. If there were a schill free place to discuss liberty topics I would be there.
    You obviously don't think *this* is it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Ya know it has to suck when Flynn has to say "Trump...Trump... Yeah let's get keep it going" countless times during speech.

i wonder if Flynn was saying to himself eight years ago when Trimp was on Apprentice, "Hey this guy should be Predosent."

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Oh the guitarist dude from the old Saturday Nigjt Live that looks like an Oompa Loompa is there playing music.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/755124469778251777
    It's who they are. I don't think too many people know that better than those of us who have been here with Trump supporters on RPF.
    Too much lol on this one.

Both sides are easily manipulated. I could make a Twitter account right now, put up an avatar of a random black person, and tweet something similar to what LE posted above, put the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter on it, and Brietbart would run a story on it within an hour.

I'm not going to because I think it's disgusting, but I'll bet I could.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Fox News Verified account ‏@FoxNews 6m6 minutes ago

.@newtgingrich on #RNCinCLE: "This convention has the kind of energy you saw in 1980 with Ronald Reagan." #Hannity

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/755236678197972996

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

You obviously don't think *this* is it.
    It's much better then Reddit, everything there gets downvoted to oblivion, atleast this is open discussion barring the forum guidelines. That doesn't stop people from making mountains out of mole hills like saying Trump has a similar foreign policy than Rand Paul. All it does is misinform people who may come here to read about Rand Paul and get caught into 2016 politics because its such a circus side show.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Fox News Verified account ‏@FoxNews 6m6 minutes ago

.@newtgingrich on #RNCinCLE: "This convention has the kind of energy you saw in 1980 with Ronald Reagan." #Hannity

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/755236678197972996

Yeah I know, looks like you can barely find a seat <LOL>

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast