Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dropping Polls: Democrats ‘freaked out’ about polls in meeting with Clinton

Dropping Polls: Democrats ‘freaked out’ about polls in meeting with Clinton

There may be other factors involved too (Dallas, email) but soon after disgraced DGP endorsed and started stumping for her ... the neocons preferred candidate is tanking. Last month Hillary Ad spending was ~$30 Million and Trump ad spending was $0.

Not a good day in left wingy Neoconville/SWCbags community it seems:

Democrats ‘freaked out’ about polls in meeting with Clinton

By Alexander Bolton - 07/14/16 06:45 PM EDT
    Nervous Senate Democrats raised concerns with Hillary Clinton during a private meeting in the Capitol Thursday over a recent poll showing Donald Trump leading or tied in several battleground states.
    “Some people were freaked out, they were looking down at the polls on RealClearPolitics and asking why it was so close,” said a Democratic senator who attended the meeting, referring to a website lawmakers were checking out on their personal devices.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/28...g-with-clinton

Related

Obama endorses Hillary

Obama: Hillary Clinton will say anything to get elected

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't know how they ever expected anything else.

Hillary's head looks like a face painted on a sack of flour.

Who in the hell wants to vote for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    I don't know how they ever expected anything else.

Hillary's head looks like a face painted on a sack of flour.

Who in the hell wants to vote for that?

She could be coping with blowback stress from freedom spreading projects in Libya, Syria, Iraq etc she led but that comment might be seen by many as controversial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Obama-Hillary Years - A Dark Chapter In World History

Obama's $195 Million Aid Package for Al Qaeda-Led Syrian Rebels
    Aug 8, 2013

Obama Waives Ban on Arming Terrorists to Aid Syrian Rebels
    3 days ago

Poll: Will Neocons-Al Qaeda alliance end well?

ISIS' rise in post-Moammar Gadhafi Libya catches CIA by surprise
    Washington Times-Jul 3, 2016
    Sirte and other parts of Libya became destabilized after the death of Moammar Gadhafi, and President Obama acknowledged that a lack of ...

I see the RPF Hillary contingent is not happy with this thread, 1 star.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I see the RPF Hillary contingent is not happy with this thread, 1 star.
    To be fair, that rating was probably given before this video was added, rating will probably change after this addition:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

But I can't see stars anymore since changing browser background to dark theme few weesk ago, which is great on eyes if you spend more than couple of hours a day in front of a compter screen.

She will moderate her message according to whomever she is speaking to which means if she is on FNC she will sound more like Trump. We got a little taste of that the other night when she was on

@enhanced_deficit, up to 4 stars now.
    Last edited by kahless; 07-16-2016 at 07:03 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Clinton & Warren are not likeable.

In another lifetime everyman Trump could drive cabs, work as doorman at a club, fix cars, cut meth or chop cars up.

Not to mention Clinton doesn't have as many children as Trump or as much love for the future generations.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    She will moderate her message according to whomever she is speaking to which means if she is on FNC she will sound more like Trump. We got a little taste of that the other night when she was on.
    Well she is a professional grade politician and used to moderate her messages quite a bit even before she started hanging around with sir moderates-a-lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Trump
    Yea that guy has lot of baggage.
    But he is luckiest son of a gun to be running against two of the most disgraced politicians in modern history and he seems clever enough to exploit the money baggers run crooked political system.

I think the perception of a close race gives the media better ratings.

I didn't start out thinking that anti-vax people were fools or impervious to reason, it's from my experience here that I now think that.
    - AmyPi 2014 (RIP)

Anti-vaxxers, responsible for a 30 percent uptick in totally preventable diseases in the world, have blood on their hands. They shouldn't be considered civilized members of society. If they refuse to listen to a century of scientific studies confirming time and time again that vaccination is an unquestionable good for humanity, then it's time for us to start treating anti-vaxxers as what they are: dangerous and worthy of shame and condemnation. If we can't convince anti-vaxxers to change their minds, we must attach enough social stigma to the delusion that agnostics cease to join them.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Clinton & Warren are not likeable.

In another lifetime everyman Trump could drive cabs, work as doorman at a club, fix cars, cut meth or chop cars up.

Not to mention Clinton doesn't have as many children as Trump or as much love for the future generations.
    Yeah the Warren narrative the media was pushing no one was buying. Even if your an everyman or woman not really paying attention it was really hard to miss that angry old bag yelling on the TV. Some will say, well Trump does the same but the difference is Trump has the personality to pull it off with the average Joe. Warren comes across as a bitter old lady ready to call the police on the neighbor kids playing basketball.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

It looks like a possible Trumplslide. Those unknowns swing truly to Trump. @CPUd
    I loathe Hillary, even my two most liberal proObama supporters in my family are advocating Trump over Hillary. It kinda had me smh but they said Hillary will carry us into war and cause more social harm as their reasoning. I agree but I am not voting this election.

After the 28 pg declass, the Clintons and the Bushes never again deserve to be President or hold office.

Trump-sucks but hillary should be in jail
    EM.

How is that possible wheb jailor-in-chief is endorsing her run for WH? Do you believe DGP is a crook also?

Obama endorses Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I think the perception of a close race gives the media better ratings.
    Good point, if polls showed Trump-slide at this stage... many people may assume race is over and cause drop in media owners/pollers ratings, business revenues.
    Money matters.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Clinton is going to end up like Jeb assuming Trump doesn't implode. All the money in the world can't save her from her own sins.

Republican Convention bump this week for Trump in the polls. Dems will get a bump at the time of their Convention. Trump spent no money on commercials because his campaign didn't have any money (they had about $1 million on hand while Clinton had over $50 million). He is good at getting free publicity too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The quality seems to have dropped significantly since I came here, I guess you get what you pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yes, that is the new tactic from all the trolls.
    They just assert lies over and over no matter how often they are exposed.
    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Clinton is going to end up like Jeb assuming Trump doesn't implode. All the money in the world can't save her from her own sins.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Republican Convention bump this week for Trump in the polls. Dems will get a bump at the time of their Convention. Trump spent no money on commercials because his campaign didn't have any money (they had about $1 million on hand while Clinton had over $50 million). He is good at getting free publicity too.
    Granted Hillary, like her boss DGP, is deep in pockets of Wall Streeters/domestic war lobby money baggers/mideast oily money baggers etc and is raising big sums of money, we cannot underestimate Trumpster's abilities to beat his opponenets at their games. Just cause he has been able to beat opponents very frugally does not mean he can't raise money.

Donald Trump Raised More Than $50 Million in June
    TIME-Jul 6, 2016
    Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump will report raising more than $50 million in June, his first month of aggressive fundraising,
    http://time.com/4395161/donald-trump-june-fundraising/

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Go watch the video Dannno posted, and then understand why nobody gives a flip about your charts and graphs.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    I'D CLASSIFY UTAH AS A TOSS UP.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I'D CLASSIFY UTAH AS A TOSS UP.
    It's actually quite pathetic for anyone with a R by his name to be under 50% in UT:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by LifeLibertyPursuit View Post
    It looks like a possible Trumplslide. Those unknowns swing truly to Trump. @CPUd
    I loathe Hillary, even my two most liberal proObama supporters in my family are advocating Trump over Hillary. It kinda had me smh but they said Hillary will carry us into war and cause more social harm as their reasoning. I agree but I am not voting this election.

After the 28 pg declass, the Clintons and the Bushes never again deserve to be President or hold office.
    If there's someone in the House or county races worth voting for, I'll go vote for them and write in Rand Paul for POTUS.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Good point.

Granted Hillary, like her boss DGP, is deep in pockets of Wall Streeters/domestic war lobby money baggers/mideast oily money baggers etc and is raising big sums of money, we cannot underestimate Trumpster's abilities to beat his opponenets at their games. Just cause he has been able to beat opponents very frugally does not mean he can't raise money.

Donald Trump Raised More Than $50 Million in June
    TIME-Jul 6, 2016
    Presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump will report raising more than $50 million in June, his first month of aggressive fundraising,
    http://time.com/4395161/donald-trump-june-fundraising/
    Mitt Romney raised 106 million in 2012 and that's not even counting independent super pacs. Why do you think the Republicans won the senate? What are they going to do now, when they can't win the money race for down ballot races?

Mitt Romney raised 106 million in 2012 and that's not even counting independent super pacs. Why do you think the Republicans won the senate? What are they going to do now, when they can't win the money race for down ballot races?
    Are you suggesting biggest money raiser always wins?

Trumpster candidacy seems to be breaking such traditional rules. Jeb Bush would concur.

When was this poll taken, before or after recent terrorist attacks in Nice, Dallas and email news?

Polls are often fluid and they change but trend is telling.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Current polling projections have Hillary 277 Trump 262.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast