Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Evidence for Ancient Giants - Purposely Removed. Why?

Evidence for Ancient Giants - Purposely Removed. Why?

Are you aware that the Smithsonian Institute; the worlds largest museum and research complex established in 1846, has been in the spotlight a significant number of times regarding accusations that it has willingly participated in an agenda to prevent access to a significant number of giant skeletons found at American Indian mounds.

Accessing these remains would give the public the ability to have a transparent way of testing the bones and piecing together how such giants would have emerged within the human race.

One of our researchers was involved for years in examining this controversy and whilst he did find a lot of obvious pranks and hoaxes, he still found that a substantial proportion of the old reports of large or "giant" skeletons were written factually and are backed up by the archaeological evidence.

The debate also extends to a more deeper understanding about the races of giants that existed at around the time of the flood and then after.

http://www.edentonoah.com

Who were these giants for whom academic foundations such as the Smithsonian Institute have deliberately tried to conceal evidence as to who these giants really were?

How did the giants back then differ from the tallest men and women in the world today?

Why have the dead sea scrolls been so instrumental in providing light on the science and spirituality of how these giants were actually conceived?

For today we also address one of the most fascinating debates regarding where to place the dinosaurs on the timeline of world history from a biblical perspective.

When God created the animals did this include dinosaurs or were dinosaurs the result of a fallen attempt by Satan to create animals and mimic Gods creation?

How could dinosaurs possibly have lived side by side with mankind?

Why does the Bible make no reference to villages, towns or cities in the old testament era having to evacuate due to roaming dinosaurs?

Was the dinosaur era really about 4000 years old rather than the millions of years ago claimed by mainstream science?

Were dinosaurs aboard on Noah's ark at the time of the great flood?

When discussing earths earliest ages once cannot finish without a discussion and debate centering on 3 of the biggest beliefs about the creation of Genesis.

Were these literal days or did each day represent a unique age or was there a gap between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 which led to a re-creation of the earth?

Where is the location of the Garden of Eden?

Because of no sin in the beginning, did this mean that Adam would have had paranormal and supernatural abilities because there would have been no restriction on his mental capacity?

Did Adam and the early human race look more like Neanderthal cave men?

This is just a small snapshot from 14 hours of incredible insights into controversies that have plagued the Church for hundreds of years.

This package called "Eden To Noah" is a collectors item and a must for those with an interest of making sense from the ancient past.

See it now at http://www.edentonoah.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The surviving Native Americans wiped out other races .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The surviving Native Americans wiped out other races .
    Except for Sasquatch?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    Except for Sasquatch?
    Not an enemy .

Because it doesn't fit with the establishment worldview. We can't have anyone doubting evolution, or have any corroboration of the bible, now can we?
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Most theologians explain dinosaurs by pointing to the fact there are two separate creations in Genesis. The ones who say they existed a few thousand years ago are really reaching. Yes, you can find faults with carbon reading. However, geological records are pretty (pardon the pun) set in stone.

It's been quite a few years ago, but I remember reading a paper discussing the possibility of extremely large man discussed in ancient texts. The theory he had was while it was quite possible, it would also explain why they kind of showed up, and were gone rather quick. And it's actually touched on in the Bible, being that their caloric need would be so much greater, and movement more taxing, they would not be a prosperous race.

But, as I've said before, I never understood why so many Christians were obsessed with the Old Testament. There is zero doubt that the basis for a lot of the stories in the Old Testament are copies (although with some slight changes) of older tales. Mostly Sumerian, and since Abraham was from Sumer, it makes sense. That, and the way God is portrayed in the Old Testament is anything but an all knowing heavenly father. He is constantly surprised, extremely spiteful, and wants precious metals. If you read the Exodus story, you notice a VERY peculiar command from him to the Israelites. "Borrow all things gold gold and silver from your neighbors (the Egyptians)". In other words, steal all the gold and silver you can for me. Why does God need gold and silver? It is also strange how, considering what copious record keepers the Egyptians were, that there is not one single mention anywhere of the Hebrew people being slaves. Some say that s because the Egyptians wouldn't record a defeat. But if that is so, why not completely erase them from the books? Because the Egyptians do make many accounts of the Hebrew people. According to all known Egyptian writing, the Hebrew people were considered the elite at desert warfare, and were a paid mercenary army for the empire.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Not an enemy .
    From what little I've heard and know, 'it' seems kinda dangerous, hostile and destructive at times. <shrug>

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Most theologians explain dinosaurs by pointing to the fact there are two separate creations in Genesis. The ones who say they existed a few thousand years ago are really reaching. Yes, you can find faults with carbon reading. However, geological records are pretty (pardon the pun) set in stone.

It's been quite a few years ago, but I remember reading a paper discussing the possibility of extremely large man discussed in ancient texts. The theory he had was while it was quite possible, it would also explain why they kind of showed up, and were gone rather quick. And it's actually touched on in the Bible, being that their caloric need would be so much greater, and movement more taxing, they would not be a prosperous race.

But, as I've said before, I never understood why so many Christians were obsessed with the Old Testament. There is zero doubt that the basis for a lot of the stories in the Old Testament are copies (although with some slight changes) of older tales. Mostly Sumerian, and since Abraham was from Sumer, it makes sense. That, and the way God is portrayed in the Old Testament is anything but an all knowing heavenly father. He is constantly surprised, extremely spiteful, and wants precious metals. If you read the Exodus story, you notice a VERY peculiar command from him to the Israelites. "Borrow all things gold gold and silver from your neighbors (the Egyptians)". In other words, steal all the gold and silver you can for me. Why does God need gold and silver? It is also strange how, considering what copious record keepers the Egyptians were, that there is not one single mention anywhere of the Hebrew people being slaves. Some say that s because the Egyptians wouldn't record a defeat. But if that is so, why not completely erase them from the books? Because the Egyptians do make many accounts of the Hebrew people. According to all known Egyptian writing, the Hebrew people were considered the elite at desert warfare, and were a paid mercenary army for the empire.
    This Land is Mine - YouTube

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You think they were giants or just really tall people?

Last edited by Suzanimal; 07-16-2016 at 04:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    You think they were giants or just really tall people?

The difference being ..... ?

I dunno. I'm only 5'4.

Who were these giants for whom academic foundations such as the Smithsonian Institute have deliberately tried to conceal evidence as to who these giants really were?

How did the giants back then differ from the tallest men and women in the world today?
    Did they?
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

I dunno. I'm only 5'4.

Did they?
    Do you represent the 'Lollypop League'?

Was Goliath ~10' tall, supposedly? <shrug>
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-16-2016 at 05:33 AM.

From what little I've heard and know, 'it' seems kinda dangerous, hostile and destructive at times. <shrug>
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Now if life was only just like we see it in the movies, we'd be all set. Right?

Do you represent the 'Lollypop League'?

Was Goliath ~10' tall, supposedly? <shrug>
    I prefer "Fun Sized"

I prefer "Fun Sized"
    Apparently, I do too. I've married two of them (and they are).

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Parent

The idea that science would either fabricate or hide evidence that does not fit a conclusion,, sounds like a bunch of Piltdown to me
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Evidence... - Purposely Removed. Why?
    It was the mod team, I didn't do it.

ETA: Oh wait, sorry, wrong thread.

This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Parent

The idea that science would either fabricate or hide evidence that does not fit a conclusion,, sounds like a bunch of Piltdown to me
    The Smithsonian has a very long and checkered history, of cover up, suppression and subterfuge.

You may, of course, believe as you wish.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 07-16-2016 at 09:05 AM.

You may, of course, believe as you wish.
    And you as well,,
    and though we approach this subject from differing directions,,, I believe it will become more relevant.

The power to convince,,either by logic and reason,, is not mine.

Keep seeking.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Maybe they worked at the Ancient Carnival? Carnies are notoriously bad at paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And you as well,,
    and though we approach this subject from differing directions,,, I believe it will become more relevant.

The power to convince,,either by logic and reason,, is not mine.

Keep seeking.

I think I will, thanks for your permission and encouragement.

Well done .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just as Theye must destroy all religious faith, as such things rival them for supreme authority, so must Theye eliminate any hint of "giants", aliens, gods of any sort, or any other being, entity, or factor that might also serve to compete in the minds of those over whom Theye presume to lord.

It ain't rocket surgery, folks. If you want to be the global despot, all the competition has to be killed for all time. It's the only way. There must exist a perfectly homogeneous world view. It must be simplistic, and it must place Themme at the center of the universe.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Just as Theye must destroy all religious faith, as such things rival them for supreme authority, so must Theye eliminate any hint of "giants", aliens, gods of any sort, or any other being, entity, or factor that might also serve to compete in the minds of those over whom Theye presume to lord.

It ain't rocket surgery, folks. If you want to be the global despot, all the competition has to be killed for all time. It's the only way. There must exist a perfectly homogeneous world view. It must be simplistic, and it must place Themme at the center of the universe.
    I'm betting the center of the universe is just nothing but empty space. They're more than welcome to it. Breathe conservatively, folks. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post

The first verse of the Bible says in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, as does Exodus 20:11 (where it says in six days God created both and all that in them is). The entirety of the earth and universe was created together at the same time, in one creation period. As for "the basis for a lot of the stories in the Old Testament," you have it backwards---the biblical account is the correct and oldest (transferred by oral tradition at first), the Sumerian and other versions are the later corruptions. God and Satan have been fighting an infowar over the ages, with the latter trying to block the truth with counterfeit scriptures or religions, and these issues are one front of that battle.

The Egyptians, understandably, would have naturally left out the extremely embarrassing episode of the Exodus from its records, including mention of the treatment of the Israelites that led to it. The demand for the Israelites to receive gold and silver was meant as compensation for having been enslaved for 400 years, and to specifically fulfill the prophesy to Abraham that his descendants would receive such possessions. God also displayed His tolerance and flexibility by relenting and modifying His stands based on the peoples' requests or behavior (this is not being "spiteful," but acting like a loving but stern parent).
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Apparently, I do too. I've married two of them (and they are).
    Hey, if you can keep them both happy and they like each other, more power to you...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

he will kick your ass if you take his slim Jim.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    he will kick your ass if you take his slim Jim.
    He'd better pack a lunch. That will take him a while.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast