Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indoctrination: Watch 14-Year-Old Perform 'White Boy Privilege' Poem

Indoctrination: Watch 14-Year-Old Perform 'White Boy Privilege' Poem

I do not understand this phenomena of having to "recognize" your "privilege". What am I supposed to do with it when I find it?

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=55170

A 14-year-old boy in Atlanta is currently being praised by social justice warriors for his “White Boy Privilege” slam poem.

The student, Royce Mann, was awarded first place for the effort during a recent contest at The Paideia School. Mann uploaded the video to YouTube recently after his school was forced to pull the video in May over negative feedback.

In the nearly 4 minute rant Mann bizarrely attempts to apologize to minorities by making gross generalizations and assumptions that they are automatically oppressed and incapable at birth.

“I have started life on the top of the ladder while you were born on the first rung,” Mann says.
    Mann continues by claiming that all women are oppressed for wearing makeup.

“I love it because I don’t have to spend an hour every morning putting on make-up to meet other people’s standards,” he says.

The tirade goes on to note that white people have never been poor either.

“I love it because I can worry about what kind of food is on my plate instead of whether or not there is food on my plate,” Mann states.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just shoot me...

Turn him into a eunuch.
    Last edited by Danke; 07-15-2016 at 06:24 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Not surprising. I grew up around there. I went to Druid Hills High School. I never learned to check my privilege, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

What a pussy, white knight, sjw, beta male.

He will make a fine fedora wearing hipster

will this get him laid?

If anything shows the stupidity and herd mentality the human race is capable of this is it.

Public schools FTW! Right rpf member .....?

Done by design.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is this just the new type of self-victimization? I mean on the surface it makes it seem like the opposite, but at the root its a way of turning himself into a victim of his situation. Pathetic really.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I do not understand this phenomena of having to "recognize" your "privilege". What am I supposed to do with it when I find it?
    After you find it, please report to the Morlocks.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    will this get him laid?
    With a dude maybe.... look at dem shoes.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It is child abuse.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Another reason not to have a kid until capable of providing them with a private, and effective, education. Although, that will probably soon be illegal instead of just heavily disincentivised.

"A house divided against itself will not stand"
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Public schools FTW! Right rpf member .....?
    nope..not right. Do some research...wait...here, i did it for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Paideia_School

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BV2 View Post
    Another reason not to have a kid until capable of providing them with a private, and effective, education. Although, that will probably soon be illegal instead of just heavily disincentivised.

this IS a private school...

kinda blows the mantra of demonizing public schools into the toilet....its ok...nobodies perfekt.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post

kinda blows the mantra of demonizing public schools into the toilet....its ok...nobodies perfekt.
    No it doesn't. Parents sent him there by choice. Not true with government school, that they are still paying for.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    No it doesn't. Parents sent him there by choice. Not true with government school, that they are still paying for.
    yep...by CHOICE...proves my point, not yours.

This was not a public school.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 10:05 AM.

yep...by CHOICE...proves my point, not yours.

This was not a public school.
    What's your point, Walter?

That some leftists have money?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

//

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I think his point is, everyone blames the public school system....but the public school system had nothing to do with what went on in this case. This kind of stuff is creeping over into private schools as well (or it was always there...while everyone only ridiculed public school kids.)
    I disagree. The public school system started the indoctrination program decades ago, you are right that it is creeping over into private schools also - but private schools weren't the first ones pushing this stuff it was the public schools. So I still blame the public school system, primarily.

//

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Private, as in personal, preferably home. But, whatever. And no, it doesn't.

I couldn't watch more than 10 seconds of that. Some people in this world just need their asses beat good.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It's ironic that his name is "Mann."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast