Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 28 pages of 9/11 report have been released (link inside)

28 pages of 9/11 report have been released (link inside)

28 pages on alleged Saudi ties to 9/11 to be released as soon as Friday

By Jim Sciutto and Deirdre Walsh, CNN
    Thu July 14, 2016

(CNN) The long-classified pages detailing alleged ties of the Saudi Arabian government to the 9/11 hijackers will be released by Congress as early as Friday, sources told CNN Thursday.

Known as the "28 pages," the secret document was part of a 2002 congressional investigation of the Sept. 11 attacks and has been classified since the report's completion. It turns out there are actually 29 pages, sources said.

Sources said there are still some procedural steps that need to be taken before the release, which members of both parties in Congress and family members of victims have been seeking for years.

"This is great news," said Jerry Goldman, a lawyer who represents families of victims in a class-action suit, seeking to sue Saudi Arabia. "The families are happy just as the American people should be happy that information that has been kept hidden for well over a decade is finally coming to light."

Former Senator Bob Graham, who chaired the committee that carried out the investigation and has been pushing the White House to release the pages, said Thursday he was "very pleased" by the news.

"It is going to increase the questioning of the Saudis' role supporting the hijackers," Graham told CNN. "I think of this almost as the 28 pages are sort of the cork in the wine bottle. And once it's out, hopefully the rest of the wine itself will start to pour out."

read more:
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/14/politi...sed/index.html

--

update: pages have been released
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/15/politi...s-saudis-9-11/
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...om-9-11-report

pdf file:
    http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/...classpart4.pdf
    Last edited by jct74; 07-16-2016 at 09:21 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Mr. Trump, can you please announce your VP on Friday? Thanks."
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Trump said on Bill O'Reilly that he is postponing his VP announcement because of the Terrorist attack.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

another distraction for the sheep.

Today is Friday. We'll see if actually happens.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Wow. That's exactly what he's doing

I'm gonna guess that the attack in France has delayed the release. We'd still have to wait on Congress to review and release it; and they're now going on 7 week recess.
    RVO˩UTION

?? At this point we pretty much know what is in there generally, and it will be just more dressing on the cover story for the real operation that took place.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    ?? At this point we pretty much know what is in there generally, and it will be just more dressing on the cover story for the real operation that took place.
    I predict that everybody that has been clamoring for the release of this will be greatly disappointed by what actually comes out.

Not holding my breath, but this release would be surprising. The establishment hasn't kept this secret for so long for no reason.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I predict that everybody that has been clamoring for the release of this will be greatly disappointed by what actually comes out.
    It is a government report, so yeah, it won't be terribly revealing. But it will open some new avenues for further investigation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    I'm gonna guess that the attack in France has delayed the release. We'd still have to wait on Congress to review and release it; and they're now going on 7 week recess.
    The House Intelligence Committee is meeting right now to discuss releasing the 28 pages.

http://docs.house.gov/Committee/Cale...EventID=105217

Found em'

The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

bump.

lol. Lot's of important tid bits completely blacked out.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

28 Pages "Read This Before You Read Them"

…..
    Those Secret 28 Pages on 9/11: Read This Before You Read Them
    By Brian P. McGlinchey

Thirteen years after they were classified by the George W. Bush administration, 28 pages that are said to detail specific financial links between the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the 9/11 hijackers are set to be released as early as Friday, according to CNN and many other outlets. Here’s what to look for both in the 28 pages and in the ensuing debate about their significance.

Less Than Full Declassification

The 28 pages are part of the report of a 2002 congressional intelligence inquiry that spans more than 800 pages. There are periodic, specific redactions throughout the rest of the report, so it would not be surprising if the 28 pages had a few surviving redactions of their own. The more numerous, however, the greater the chance that important information is still being concealed from the American people—and perhaps the greater the chance that concerned members of Congress will take matters into their own hands and release that information on their own.

Bogus Reasons for Redactions

If officials announce that some remaining redactions were made to protect individuals who were initially under superstition but later exonerated, journalists and citizens should push back, because that is not a valid justification for secrecy.

Classification expert Steven Aftergood, who directs the Federation of American Scientists’ Project on Government Secrecy, told 28Pages.org earlier this year, “If you examine the executive order governing the classification system, it does not say that information that is inaccurate or unvetted may be classified. Those words aren’t in there,” said Aftergood.

Driving the point home, Aftergood said, “The 28 pages could be entirely false, malicious and nonsensical. That is not a basis for classification and that should not be an impediment to their declassification.” If persons of interest were subsequently ruled out from aiding the hijackers, the government should release the corresponding documents that led to that conclusion.

False Narratives About 9/11 Investigations
    (more)
    https://28pages.org/2016/07/14/those...you-read-them/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mostly saying the FBI knew some of the hijackers had ties to and were on the payroll of the Saudi govt.
    Last edited by CPUd; 07-15-2016 at 02:30 PM.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Blah...Blah...Blah...REDACTED...REDACTED...Blah... Blah...Blah.

Typical government antics.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

holy $#@! are ya'll reading this!!! Saudi Arabia really screwed us over!
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Mostly saying the FBI knew some of the hijackers had ties to and were on the payroll of the Saudi govt.
    Inside job...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Inside job...
    I went through it, pretty bad... 28 pages is a lot of pages, they don't just talk about the weather.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I went through it, pretty bad... 28 pages is a lot of pages, they don't just talk about the weather.
    The weather was perfect for the inside job!

Probably posted some place else but link to PDF for the 28 pages: http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/...classpart4.pdf

Photo scan I guess so I can't copy/ paste any of it. Very short summary:

The pages show no officials links between the Saudi government and the hijackers who killed nearly 3,000 people in New York.
    However, the report found it was likely that the attackers had financial help from people inside the kingdom.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36811642
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-15-2016 at 05:27 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

28 Classified Pages Released

Congress releases '28 pages' on alleged Saudi 9/11 tiesCNN‎ - 3 hours ago

Washington (CNN) A long-classified U.S. report released Friday found that some of the 9/11 ...Obama Administration Declassifies 28 Pages of Congressional Inquiry Into 9/11 AttacksWall Street Journal‎ - 47 mins ago

Congress publishes redacted 28 pages from 9/11 reportThe Hill‎ - 5 hours ago

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Anyone find an explanation for why there's 29 pages?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Anyone find an explanation for why there's 29 pages?
    One of the pages is the second page of the cover letter with everyone's signature.

What's hiding under all the black bars??
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic