Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hear ye, hear ye, members are called forth for their input on the first RPF Jury of Peers.

Hear ye, hear ye, members are called forth for their input on the first RPF Jury of Peers.

Ron Paul Forums is a private site. As such the owner has complete control. This is not debated. The owner has allowed that an infraction served on one or more of it's member's for the same offence may be put before the forum in the manner of a trial.

For reference: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-my-infraction

This is a thread that is open to thoughts on how this trial may be conducted. As this has never been done advise is sought in how it may be conducted. As there is only one prosecutor and one defendant at this time it is a supposition that all advise will be regarded for merit and agreed to between the parties.

Thanks in advance.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think we should vote on it

Or perhaps, vote on how we plan on voting on it
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

I knew I could count on you. When it comes to voting I don't know anyone that does it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post

Well. It's a Mens Rea/Actus Reus case. I think all that is required is a mental and a physical element. Actus Reus, of course, serving as the physical element. Mens Rea being the mental element. Normally, I'd contend that, yes, the best argument against democracy really is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. But we don't generally have average voters around here so it'll be interesting to see the terms of the poll and how it pans out, I suppose.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 01:18 AM.

What is the scope, what evidence will be admissible?
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    What is the scope..
    Wrongful purpose. Intent/Conspiracy. Guilty knowledge/wilfulness.

...what evidence will be admissible?
    It gets tricky because one may be concluded guilty even if they did not have knowledge. Meaning that even absent Mens Rea, Actus Reus may be sufficient for liability. To pull that off, though, Bryan would have to finagle some kind of Strict Liability statute from the Mission Statement / Community Guidlines. That said, if it is concluded that a contract was intentionally breached, the measure of damage and scope of liability may be increased.

Not sure if Phill has aquired Council or if he'll be self representing.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post

Wrongful purpose. Intent/Conspiracy. Guilty knowledge/wilfulness.

It gets tricky because one may be concluded guilty even if they did not have knowledge. Meaning that even absent Mens Rea, Actus Reus may be sufficient for liability. To pull that off, though, Bryan would have to finagle some kind of Strict Liability statute from the Mission Statement / Community Guidlines. That said, if it is concluded that a contract was intentionally breached, the measure of damage and scope of liability may be increased.

Not sure if Phill has aquired Council or if he'll be self representing.
    I will represent phil if he wants me to but I won't do it pro bono. I have a campaign to run and it ain't cheap. How much rep ya got, phil?

The same offer stands for Bryan. I'm happy to represent him if he can pony up the most rep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I will represent phil if he wants me to but I won't do it pro bono. I have a campaign to run and it ain't cheap. How much rep ya got, phil?

The same offer stands for Bryan. I'm happy to represent him if he can pony up the most rep.
    Good grief Suz!

Mere talk of becoming a politician and you're offering to whore out your services to the high bidder.....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Good grief Suz!

Mere talk of becoming a politician and you're offering to whore out your services to the high bidder.....
    Freedom isn't free, tod...
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

Good grief Suz!

She's probably nostalgically remembers junior high.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    She's probably nostalgically remembers junior high.
    I didn't go to junior high. I started HS in 8th grade.

I played the lawyer part in a mock trial during Civics class and won. That teacher signed my yearbook and said I was a sweet girl.

I didn't go to junior high. I started HS in 8th grade.

I played the lawyer part in a mock trial during Civics class and won. That teacher signed my yearbook and said I was a sweet girl.
    How old was the lecher?

How old was the lecher?
    Old. Probably in his forties. My mom thought it was creepy, too.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 08:04 AM.

There must be some committees and have plenty of meetings about this.

and at least one poll.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 07-12-2016 at 01:46 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post

and at least one poll.
    Studies too!

And discussion panels.....

Studies too!

And discussion panels.....
    I'm gonna ready-up me some filibusters

If I owned this dictatorship, I would be benevolent toward you. I thought it was funny. I know you don't actually like Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post

and at least one poll.
    With plenty of options. And multiple choices. As a politician, I don't want to be pinned down.

With plenty of options.
    Sub-options, indices and appendix's too...

Motion to challenge the competency of the Jury.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Motion to challenge the competency of the Jury.
    Motion DENIED!

Voir-dire hasn't been completed yet..

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Motion DENIED!

Voir-dire hasn't been completed yet..
    Noted. Peremptory Challenge reserved.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Who's the bailiff?

Who's the bailiff?
    Who's the executioner?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Who's the bailiff?

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    He votes hard.

EDIT: Bailiffs may find familiarity with hose, helpful.

Last edited by bunklocoempire; 07-12-2016 at 03:40 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Who's the bailiff?
    Mm. Good idea. We'll likely need a bailiff given that disorder is perceivable. The duty will likely have to fall on a mod to lead disrupters from the Court.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 07-12-2016 at 03:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast