Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Report: Trump ’95 Percent’ Likely to Tap Mike Pence as VP (wtf??)

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Sounds collectivist to me
    Doesn't it, though?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-14-2016 at 02:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    You have an ad on the bottom of your website supposing that Trump is fighting for my gun rights. Your moderator, brian4fascism, has been pimping Trump for a while now. Forgive me for being blunt (this Trump fever of crassness is really rubbing off!) but this site is a joke and your words aren't received nearly as they once would have been.

They can organize and whore for a candidate that will destroy freedom furthering debt and a police state and what, I'm the $#@! for not being polite? They're Trump supporters, this is a Trump website.... I thought you guys were all cool and un-pc and what not?

He can make fun of the reporter or whatever the $#@!, yet when I rightly call a Trump supporter either an authoritarian or a retard and suddenly people get offended.
    +rep
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    You have an ad on the bottom of your website supposing that Trump is fighting for my gun rights.
    Those are 3rd party ads, we don't fully control them. If people compain about one we can block it.

Of course never mind the top banner that is anti Trump.
    Your moderator, brian4fascism,
    Lay off the name calling.

has been pimping Trump for a while now.
    Have you reported a case?

Forgive me for being blunt (this Trump fever of crassness is really rubbing off!) but this site is a joke and your words aren't received nearly as they once would have been.
    I'm open to constructive criticism but this is just non functional insults.

They can organize and whore for a candidate that will destroy freedom furthering debt
    No they can't. Report cases if you see it.

They're Trump supporters, this is a Trump website....
    Which is why we have an anti Trump header and gave him a F as a candidate.

He can make fun of the reporter or whatever the $#@!, yet when I rightly call a Trump supporter either an authoritarian or a retard and suddenly people get offended.
    Who said anything about being offended?
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Bleed that campaign.

I want more Trump ads on this site. Please.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    Sounds collectivist to me
    Hope this helps:

This isn't what we want. = Site Staff

We appreciate your help in elevating the site discourse and thus supporting our mission of liberty. = Site Staff

As we are right on the issues (including not supporting Trump) we can use solid arguments and not rely on name calling. = Me and the poster, and anyone else not supporting Trump.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    Bleed that campaign.

I want more Trump ads on this site. Please.
    We blocked Rand ads so he wouldn't waste money here.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Darrell Castle. Pence is against you on a lot of those things, maybe all.
    Yah, I can't stand Pence. I hope Trump doesn't choose either Gingrich or Pence.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Show me another candidate who is against the TPP, NAFTA, the overrun of our borders by illegal aliens, and the importation of inadequately vetted "refugees" and I will consider voting for him/her.

Please list them. Thanks.
    http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/u-...-2016/1.730916
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    we don't fully control them.
    I can somewhat understand the sentiment, seeing Trump content is revolting and offensive. Trumps main supporters focus on subversion and jiggery pokery to fool us into thinking he is the next best thing. They post stuff about Trump and insinuate he is a liberty guy, and try to equate him to Rand Paul/RonPaul which for a lot of people that helped support their campaigns is insulting because it poisons the well. If liberty is a song that we all want to sing, the Trump supporters are constantly claiming Trump sings that same song, but we all know Trump's song is the pied piper.

Well, at least he's better looking than the choices we currently have going for us.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Those are 3rd party ads, we don't fully control them. If people compain about one we can block it.

Of course never mind the top banner that is anti Trump.

Lay off the name calling.

Have you reported a case?

I'm open to constructive criticism but this is just non functional insults.

No they can't. Report cases if you see it.

Which is why we have an anti Trump header and gave him a F as a candidate.

Who said anything about being offended?
    Can posts that dissolve into arguments simply go to Hot Topics?

People can bicker and name-call and get their POVs out there w/o it offending the rest of the world.

Of course, I understand that 99.9% of Trump threads would end there.
    There is no spoon.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Can posts that dissolve into arguments simply go to Hot Topics?

People can bicker and name-call and get their POVs out there w/o it offending the rest of the world.

Of course, I understand that 99.9% of Trump threads would end there.
    Some cases do. Threads that have important news in yhe OP will have problematic posts removed.

Thanks.

So David Duke is your man, is he? Okey dokey.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

I was only complying with your polite request, and trying to do you a favor. After all...

He has endorsed Donald Trump for president and compared himself to the presumptive Republican nominee.

“I’ve said everything that Donald Trump is saying and more*,” Duke said, according to the Daily Beast.
    And I get the third grade 'I know you are but what am I?' treatment for my trouble. Just can't help some people out...

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point, is really treason to your heritage,” Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program. BuzzFeed News first reported the comments.
    "I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump. In fact, I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do.”
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...e-trump-219777
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Ann Coulter still on a roll over this.

* See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    I was only complying with your polite request, and trying to do you a favor. After all...

And I get the third grade 'I know you are but what am I?' treatment for my trouble. Just can't help some people out...
    I realize you are trying to pick another fight. It's what you do. Have fun playing with yourself.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    “Voting for these people, voting against Donald Trump at this point, is really treason to your heritage,” Duke said on the David Duke Radio Program. BuzzFeed News first reported the comments.
    "I’m not saying I endorse everything about Trump. In fact, I haven’t formally endorsed him. But I do support his candidacy, and I support voting for him as a strategic action. I hope he does everything we hope he will do.”
    Well, he's right about that. Good for him.
    ================

I realize you are trying to pick another fight. It's what you do. Have fun playing with yourself.
    And just when I had about convinced myself that you and I had nothing in common.

Now I'm depressed...

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Lol, no $#@!?
    After coming this far, I thought there was zero chance he would destroy his campaign with such a horrible pick... wtf indeed.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.

dang.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvikalpa View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to acptulsa again.

dang.
    Covered.
    There is no spoon.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    I don't think Pence is great, but Christie, Newt, and Sessions aren't any better and Christie is probably a lot worse.
    Christie is the worst and the Dems are gonna take the East Coast and West Coast anyway.

Well, he's right about that. Good for him.
    You hope Donald Trump will do everything David Duke wants him to do?

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Jim Webb would be the best choice, by far. Trump could hammer Hillary on the national security issue, and he could win on that issue alone. But my feeling is that Trump wants another aggressive bully blowhard with some actual governing experience to help him shove his agenda down our throats when he's in the White House.
    Webb should have been the Dem nominee .

I think if Trump chooses Pence it will make him a looser.

Would that be kind of like how 99% of the people here thought Ron Paul didn't want to stop abortion at the federal level; but totally leave it up to the states? lol. Like that?

So, perhaps you should keep your snarky comments to yourself.
    People here thought that?

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-19-2016 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Wow, somehow nominating a candidate who will help him get mainstream republican votes is what will break the camel's back for you guys. We live in a world where the VP is far less influential than a political donor and this virtually unimportant position is what is going to do it for you.

If this is true, this is the most sensible move he has made since getting the nomination, you may not like it but it will increase his numbers in the polls and Teflon Don will just continue to do what he wants without caring about the feeling of his supporters like you. Its not like you people donate to his campaign so why listen, right?
    Were you a George W Bush supporter? What were you doing?
    Carthago Delenda Est

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic