Thread: Rick Perry: Trump's Mexico wall will be a 'digital wall'

Rick Perry: Trump's Mexico wall will be a 'digital wall'

Rick Perry: Trump's Mexico wall will be a 'digital wall'

Donald Trump's proposal to build a wall along the expanse of the United States' border with Mexico is not going to happen, as far as former Texas Gov. Rick Perry is concerned. At least not in the physical sense.

"Iím for Donald Trump, and he says weíre going to build a wall, the Mexicans are gonna pay for it," Perry told Snapchat's Peter Hamby on "Good Luck America."

Hamby remarked, "Itís not going to happen."

"Well, itís not," Perry said, explaining, "Itís a wall, but itís a technological wall, itís a digital wall."

Perry, who is supporting Trump, commented, "There are some that hear this is going to be 1,200 miles from Brownsville to El Paso, 30-foot high, and listen, I know you canít do that. "

The former governor had previously indicated skepticism about Trump's wall, telling a radio station in Des Moines, Iowa, in January that constructing such an edifice "will take literally years. I donít care how good of a builder you are."
    Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...al-wall-225359
    ďI donít think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,Ē he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Heís the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is similar to Rand's plan to secure the border with a combination of drones, technology, and physical barriers. I believe Donald has even stated several times in the past that he/we would not have to build a physical barrier across the entire border, because many natural physical barriers already exist.
    RVO˩UTION

So... you can't get to the PokeStops in Mexico?
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

The former Texas governor "failed on the border. He should be forced to take an IQ test before being allowed to enter the GOP debate," Trump tweeted Thursday afternoon.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...ake-an-iq-test

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/05/th...-perry-update/
    In 2006, Perryís gubernatorial opponent, Chris Bell, explained his opposition to a border fence, saying, ďbuilding a 20-foot wall would create a giant market for 21-foot ladders, and thatís about it.Ē Itís an old joke ó but at least Bell is an actual Democrat.
    Suddenly, that was all Perry could say on the subject of a border fence.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky Ė Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

He's gonna build a uuuge digital wall, with a big beautiful digital back door so that the good Mexicans can re-enter. Again and again.

ďI donít think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,Ē he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. Heís the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

GOP Officeholder X:"Donald Trump won the primary based on my set of proposed cuckservative government policies; what a coincidence, Im also a wonderboy, I must be the next very edgy politician who will arrive on the scene and whip the political world into a frenzy"
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky Ė Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.