Thread: Not so fast, Comey bashers - Trump may win because Hillary has now been exposed as a

Not so fast, Comey bashers - Trump may win because Hillary has now been exposed as a

(while exposing that the system is "rigged")

Just a thought... His press conference may prove to be a brilliant move...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Comey may have actually even wanted to do the right thing.

He knows that this case threatens to expose the Clinton Foundation, the whole corrupt government, and national security secrets.

Is it any wonder that he may not want to handle that alone?

Clinton is currently heading for the harshest debate smackdown in history, and may even be put in jail after Trump gets elected.

It's possible that that is exactly what Comey is also hoping for now.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

1st, Obama will pardon the Clinton's before he leaves but I do agree that Hillary is weaker than Biden. Biden is at least honest. and with Warren as running mate he could win.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    1st, Obama will pardon the Clinton's before he leaves...
    Something I've been wondering about - If she hasn't been charged, Obama can't pardon her.
    Would be nice if the FBI makes some announcements which further destroy her credibility - ie the perjury and Clinton Foundation accusations - at the last possible moment, without formally charging her till late January of 2016. (Yeah, I know - I won't be holding my breath.) Is there any legal reason the next administration can't go after her for crimes committed during the present administration?

She will burn my soul?

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Something I've been wondering about - If she hasn't been charged, Obama can't pardon her.
    Would be nice if the FBI makes some announcements which further destroy her credibility - ie the perjury and Clinton Foundation accusations - at the last possible moment, without formally charging her till late January of 2016. (Yeah, I know - I won't be holding my breath.) Is there any legal reason the next administration can't go after her for crimes committed during the present administration?
    Yes, someone can be pardoned for any crimes committed within a specified time period. Check Proclamation 4311.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Trump won't win. Boobus doesn't care. They all were going to vote Clinton even if she was indicted.

Wow.... that's some positive spin man....

Comey punted because he's a coward. Hillary will skate and boobus couldn't care less. The corrupt machinations of the body politic and the media will march on unabated. Trump won't win... as much as his rabid base wants him to.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump would never go after hillary, they are best friends after all. Plus trump doesnt want to end up in some kinda accident. Nothing will happen

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Wow.... that's some positive spin man....

Comey punted because he's a coward. Hillary will skate and boobus couldn't care less. The corrupt machinations of the body politic and the media will march on unabated. Trump won't win... as much as his rabid base wants him to.
    Yep, we're all $#@!ed and we know it.

Comey was a former wall street executive who helped out his wall street buddy Clinton. This whole Clinton Foundation rumor brought up some random 4chan troll with ZERO evidence was just another distraction.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Whether Comey cowardly or reluctantly bowed to pressure in not making a criminal referral, his action removed the last escape route Democrats had to replace Hillary with somebody without baggage at their convention. Hillary Inc exercised much zeal in making sure she would not even be recommended for indictment because, I think, she is NOT sure she will win in November (compared to her winning with ease if it had been Jeb et al), and she was NOT certain her "good friend" Trump would skip on prosecuting her.

She got the criminal referral squashed more to protect herself legally, not politically, but the price of doing so (lost credibility, the obviousness of the machinations) may cost her the election.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Whether Comey cowardly or reluctantly bowed to pressure in not making a criminal referral, his action removed the last escape route Democrats had to replace Hillary with somebody without baggage at their convention. Hillary Inc exercised much zeal in making sure she would not even be recommended for indictment because, I think, she is NOT sure she will win in November (compared to her winning with ease if it had been Jeb et al), and she was NOT certain her "good friend" Trump would skip on prosecuting her.

She got the criminal referral squashed more to protect herself legally, not politically, but the price of doing so (lost credibility, the obviousness of the machinations) may cost her the election.
    Trump has his own court cases ongoing, including fraud and civil racketeering. The voters don't give a $#@!.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Trump would never go after hillary, they are best friends after all. Plus trump doesnt want to end up in some kinda accident. Nothing will happen
    Not sure why people keep saying this.

RVO˩UTION

Quote Originally Posted by notsure View Post
    Not sure why people keep saying this.
    Probably because of this:

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 08:06 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.