Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 36

Thread: Dallas, What They Are Not Telling You

  1. #1

    Default Dallas, What They Are Not Telling You

    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I love Che because...
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  4. #3

  5. #4

    Default

    Clickbait headline is clickbait. He says the facts surrounding Dallas still aren't available. He says a lot I agree with... what he labels as communists or the self-ascribed antifacists/anarchist have been violent and obstructive. And I suspect they are coached too. The RT interview after the antifacists attacked the white nationalists struck me, the individual in defence of the antifacists completely fabricated a story, which I would guess he repeats to the youth he is mentoring, that because the police did not arrest any white nationalist during a previous skirmish they brought knives to the rally in CA to attack the antifacists. When in fact none had been arrested because in that case too the antifacists were the aggressors. And in reality it has been the antifacists that have been getting away with more violence then officers would normally tolerate and brought makeshift shields and wooden swords to the rally in CA. I forget the name of the group he represented but it seemed to me their model was to pay protesters initially to get a movement started, and from media attention and probably attention by political leaders etc eventually unpaid individuals from the public start showing up for their protests too.

    But back to the video I think he is wrong when he says we should find the group and not listen to the individual's motives. If the motives come in part through misinformation then it makes sense to finds its source and counter it with factual information, like he says and it sounds as though the JBS did in the 60's. But still then, and in cases where individuals do have legitimate grievances, when you ignore an individual's motive, and where it is rooted, you will miss things that could have been changed to prevent further occurrences. It is just my opinion but I think what would be found is that people want change but the centralization of our government prevents them from feeling able and actually being able to make any change. And so they resort to violence and tactics we all accept as not okay. It most likely wouldn't be their stated motive! But through logical deduction I think we would find that it is the root. There is real anger caused by all the $#@!edupness, just looking for the group that is feeding off that anger with disinformation is not a cure for the initial anger!

  6. #5

    Default

    Communists? You don't say?

    More communists:

    "We need socialism"
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    Clickbait headline is clickbait. He says the facts surrounding Dallas still aren't available.
    Because they weren't at the time the video was made.

    I posted it because of all the other things he said in the video.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I posted it because of all the other things he said in the video.
    Thanks!

    The same old JBS message stands the test of time (half century).

  9. #8

    Default

    I didn't make it more than half way through.

    He said JBS is against nationalizing police right after he said that this type of attack was commonplace - weekly even - in the 1960s. Non sequitur much? If the attacks were commonplace then the reason why they were attacking police was commonplace, too.
    People aren't attacking mailmen or IRS auditors or county inspectors. They're attacking police. These are targeted attacks.

    At some point someone might ask "Why are they targeting police?"
    This dude comes to the conclusion that it's because they're communists subversives?

    Occam's Razor. It doesn't need to get any simpler than "They've been killing us without consequence for over a century".
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

  10. #9

    Default

    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 05:46 PM.

  11. #10

    Default

    so, now, according to Stewart Rhodes of OathKeepers, we're siupposed to join a miltia, go armed at all times to protect the police?...

    what happened to all the rhetoric and 'conversations' we had in here responding to police killing dogs, police killing children, police killing mothers, police killing drivers for petty infractions, police killing the homeless, the elderly, police killing mentally ill?...now we're supposed to join up with these blood thirsty motherfuckers?...

    now you can be labeled a commie if you don't cop suck?...$#@! this thread and the idiot who started it, and the cop suckers who side with this sentiment...

    thankyou...

  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    so, now, according to Stewart Rhodes of OathKeepers, we're siupposed to join a miltia, go armed at all times to protect the police?...

    what happened to all the rhetoric and 'conversations' we had in here responding to police killing dogs, police killing children, police killing mothers, police killing drivers for petty infractions, police killing the homeless, the elderly, police killing mentally ill?...now we're supposed to join up with these blood thirsty motherfuckers?...

    now you can be labeled a commie if you don't cop suck?...$#@! this thread and the idiot who started it, and the cop suckers who side with this sentiment...

    thankyou...
    Amen.
    There is no spoon.

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    You're countering this with reason and critical thinking. Heads will 'splode.
    Tis true, tis sad; tis sad true.
    There is no spoon.

  14. #13

    Default

    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 05:46 PM.

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I guess Dallas changed all that. TPTB always know how to manipulate opinion. The general population's opinion was always on the cops' side anyway (remember Boston?) but that murder in Minnesota might have turned that tide if not for Dallas.
    Black Lives Matters appears to have the bully pulpit on this cop issue. Funny how people get all 'squishy' about the fact that black people are the ones who appear to be taking on the challenge on this, while some in here appear to think that cops are the 2nd coming of Christ, and sadly, their attitude is in line with all the other fascists of history...

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    I guess Dallas changed all that. TPTB always know how to manipulate opinion. The general population's opinion was always on the cops' side anyway (remember Boston?) but that murder in Minnesota might have turned that tide if not for Dallas.
    Which.....leads to thoughts about who was really behind the Dallas thing..............
    There is no spoon.

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Which.....leads to thoughts about who was really behind the Dallas thing..............
    well, first we have to label it.

    False Flag event. Now, like you said, who, what, and why.

  18. #17

    Default

    yea... but I guess the prior several posts just flew over this cuckoo's nest. lol

  19. #18

    Default

    IDK, but IMO "we" routinely get played...

    George Soros funds
    Ferguson protests, hopes
    to spur civil action
    Liberal billionaire gave at least $33 million in one
    year to groups that emboldened activists


    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...hopes-to-spur/

    BTW, the US Military trained that Dallas shooter to kill without hesitation.

    Not sure who to blame? The media? How about post traumatic Rx psychotropic drugs?

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FindLiberty View Post
    IDK, but IMO "we" routinely get played...

    George Soros funds
    Ferguson protests, hopes
    to spur civil action
    Liberal billionaire gave at least $33 million in one
    year to groups that emboldened activists


    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...hopes-to-spur/

    BTW, the US Military trained that Dallas shooter to kill without hesitation.

    Not sure who to blame? The media? How about post traumatic Rx psychotropic drugs?
    i'm thinking all this $#@! from cops is a divisive tactic to get the dregs of this country fired up towards violence, which can, and will lead to martial law, and MORE control over the slaves.....win win...cops are not our friend. Proof is coming in on an hourly basis.

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    I didn't make it more than half way through.

    He said JBS is against nationalizing police right after he said that this type of attack was commonplace - weekly even - in the 1960s. Non sequitur much? If the attacks were commonplace then the reason why they were attacking police was commonplace, too.
    People aren't attacking mailmen or IRS auditors or county inspectors. They're attacking police. These are targeted attacks.

    At some point someone might ask "Why are they targeting police?"
    This dude comes to the conclusion that it's because they're communists subversives?

    Occam's Razor. It doesn't need to get any simpler than "They've been killing us without consequence for over a century".
    You missed his entire point. Those who want centralization and a police state have been stirring up all racial and religious groups including whites against each other so that we all beg for a big brother national goon squad to save us. Divide and conquer, false flag etc.
    Freedom index

    ~Resident Badgiraffe





  22. #21

    Default

    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 05:47 PM.

  23. #22

    Default

    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 05:47 PM.

  24. #23

    Default

    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 05:47 PM.

  25. #24

    Default

    JBS?


    ICE CREAM, MANDRAKE!? CHILDREN'S ICE CREAM?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    This is a favorite go-to here, but there are too many people on these drugs who are NOT mass murderers to blame the drugs alone.

    I agree with you, but these acts seem to stem from mental issues. The drugs are a little closer to the root of the problem - either cause or effect, its rather strange how the media will chase the gun rather than the pill.

    Personally, I think it goes a little deeper. I believe the media hysteria promotes these kinds of events. The CDC had conducted a study on this, which the media played a voluntary role in, in order to address suicides by changing how they were covered.

    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/00031539.htm


    If "fast and furious" has taught us anything, one might surmise that there is a motive behind increasing the frequency of mass shootings. Its hard to say, but there definitely seems to be more motivation in blaming firearms than pharmaceuticals. Also, the world seems to be captivated by the carnage - I wonder why the media doesnt more closely cover the carnage that results from the drone strikes? That has to be some fascinating sh!t for the kardashian class... Why would the media change how they cover individual suicides, but do nothing to change how they cover mass shooting/suicides?

    These kinds of questions come up with regards to prohibition and the so called "war on drugs". We see absolute parallels, but yet it only took us 13 years to repeal prohibition - what is the real motivator?
    Don't drone me, bro!

    Ron Paul
    R[∃vo˩]ution 2017


  27. #26

    Default

    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-24-2016 at 05:47 PM.

  28. #27

    Default

    Will Grigg has done a good job exposing JBS's hypocritical love for police for awhile now. They're good on a lot of things. But when it comes to this, they have no credibility.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Will Grigg has done a good job exposing JBS's hypocritical love for police for awhile now. They're good on a lot of things. But when it comes to this, they have no credibility.
    BS.

    The JBS supports the police only in the connotation that they know it's better to have LOCAL police than FEDERAL police. Because that has been the goal of the powers that be for a long time.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

    Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

    The Property Basis of Rights

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Will Grigg has done a good job exposing JBS's hypocritical love for police for awhile now. They're good on a lot of things. But when it comes to this, they have no credibility.
    Yeah, it's kind of a mixture. On one hand they are adamant on local police, which I can agree on (although we may not agree on what the job would really entail). On the other hand, they hold support for some questionable police shootings and seem to hold the police above serious questioning.
    There is no spoon.

  31. #30

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •