Thread: Stefan Molyneux the Master researcher - Pakistani rape gang

Stefan Molyneux the Master researcher - Pakistani rape gang

The video from the Steven Maloney radio program showing how naive Stefan can be when a false information fits right into his agenda. Research and common sense goes right out of the window. Video run time is 10 mins.

Enjoy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But he has the "facts"! The "whole truth" which "nobody else will tell you". Would I lie to you?

Didn't he encourage kids to leave their families because all parents are always lying to them? Leave so they can't influence you away from the "truth"? De-FOOing he called it (removing ones self from the "Family Of Origin- the FOO part). He didn't invent it- it has been used for people with abusive family relationships.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-09-2016 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    But he has the "facts"! The "whole truth" which "nobody else will tell you". Would I lie to you?

Didn't he encourage kids to leave their families because all parents are always lying to them? Leave so they can't influence you away from the "truth"?
    Yes, along with getting the facts right, he also invites the best speakers to his show who will tell you the whole truth nobody else will tell you. This must be why he started saying that the videos and books which he previously gave out for free now require payment of 50c per view. What a con artist.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yes, along with getting the facts right, he also invites the best speakers to his show who will tell you the whole truth nobody else will tell you. This must be why he started saying that the videos and books which he previously gave out for free now require payment of 50c per view. What a con artist.
    Lol, I read the thread title and thought WTF? Now juleswin is posting this idiot too? Am I dreaming here?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lol, I read the thread title and thought WTF? Now juleswin is posting this idiot too? Am I dreaming here?
    I made it this far in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

Has anyone told angelatc?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

That is too bad, it only went up from there. Give it a try and I promise you will not regret it. Remember to watch with an open mind

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Grasping much? lolol
    I prefer to call it groping.
    "The Patriarch"

Jeez, what a waste of time.. So a guest he had on has a questionable statistic that she put out, about a real problem that exists, and Stef says, "he hasn't seen the research" to give his viewers the hint that the number might be a bit contrived but gives her a voice on his show because she has been outspoken about this issue for some time... and this discredits Molyneux as a whole? I'm just not seeing it. This was an open and honest and transparent conversation that some how got flip turned around by whatever retard with the fake Irish accent makes these stupid videos.

That fake Irish accent guy is really annoying.. in the first two minutes he makes the insinuation that anarchy is some how akin to Somalia, and that when Stef said that government beuracrats need to get a "real job" (by that he means get a job where they are paid by people voluntarily), the guy says that Stef doesn't have a real job - when he gets paid by people for his services voluntarily!! So dumb..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Jeez, what a waste of time.. So a guest he had on has a questionable statistic that she put out, about a real problem that exists, and Stef says, "he hasn't seen the research" to give his viewers the hint that the number might be a bit contrived but gives her a voice on his show because she has been outspoken about this issue for some time... and this discredits Molyneux as a whole? I'm just not seeing it. This was an open and honest and transparent conversation that some how got flip turned around by whatever retard with the fake Irish accent makes these stupid videos.

That fake Irish accent guy is really annoying.. in the first two minutes he makes the insinuation that anarchy is some how akin to Somalia, and that when Stef said that government beuracrats need to get a "real job" (by that he means get a job where they are paid by people voluntarily), the guy says that Stef doesn't have a real job - when he gets paid by people for his services voluntarily!! So dumb..
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dannno again
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Did he get to the bottom of insulting the German pronunciation of Angela?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I'm sure CPU could use some.
    "The Patriarch"

You see, the fact that he gave airtime to the clearly dishonest individual who is really no experts in anything to spew anti Muslim nonsense speaks volumes about the kind of people he lets on him show. He decided to do no research when it comes to a guests that backs his sort of ideology. I am not talking about research that needs a team of people, but something you can google to find answers to. Also, I have posted video that showed how he manipulates statistics to fool his audience. This is just adds to the list of dishonest Stefan tactics

Also the accent is not fake, he is playing a character on the radio that is why it is altered a bit. Its one guy playing 2 characters. Also the part about the emeralds isle of Somalia is a running joke on the show because Stefan claimed that England has turned into the Emeralds Isle of Somalia because of all the Muslim immigration. Its a jab at Stefan not a jab at anarchism.
    Last edited by juleswin; 07-09-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

The video from the Steven Maloney radio program showing how naive Stefan can be when a false information fits right into his agenda. Research and common sense goes right out of the window. Video run time is 10 mins.

Enjoy
    Copy pasting since it is the same thing.

I don't watch videos made by amateurs that have $#@! pixel graphics.

They spend 99% of the video insulting the person that they are making the video about.

Also let me guess he does not provide the original video.

I mean this tells us more about you then Stefan. That you would link to this garbage. Makes sense TYT and this. This is the content you consume.

No wonder your own criticism of stefan failed when you made videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Didn't he encourage kids to leave their families because all parents are always lying to them? Leave so they can't influence you away from the "truth"? De-FOOing he called it (removing ones self from the "Family Of Origin- the FOO part). He didn't invent it- it has been used for people with abusive family relationships.
    Wow triggered. I didn't think that would be it for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Yep. That was him alright.

This must be why he started saying that the videos and books which he previously gave out for free now require payment of 50c per view. What a con artist.
    LOL. What? Hey Stef. There's something called YouTube advertising.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    LOL. What? Hey Stef. There's something called YouTube advertising.
    This is something I would never understand, why doesn't he collect the youtube money? Collecting ad money doesn't make one beholden to the youtube sponsors which is the excuse he gives for not running ads on his channel. He would still be collecting money from supporters and just supplement that with youtube money. With the number of views he is getting, he could easily be pulling 6 figures from youtube.

Why are all these Stefan threads getting bumped this afternoon?

Quote Originally Posted by adissa View Post
    Why are all these Stefan threads getting bumped this afternoon?
    danno pissed me off in the other thread when he was pimping this ass clown in Liberty. So I bumped a bunch of em so that he'd maybe remember how much of an ass clown that most people agree that good ol' Stefan actually is.

They'll die back down to the bottom soon anyway. I only bumped a few.

Which is kind of out of character for me. I'm just tired of the dumb is all.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-31-2016 at 04:00 PM.