Thread: RNC Chair: Folks Not Supporting Trump Are ‘Screwing Around With The Next 40 Years’

RNC Chair: Folks Not Supporting Trump Are ‘Screwing Around With The Next 40 Years’

RNC Chair: Folks Not Supporting Trump Are ‘Screwing Around With The Next 40 Years’

Thursday on the “The Mike Gallagher Show,” Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus said considering the Supreme Court picks the next president is likely to have, some Republicans “are screwing around with the next 40 years,” by not supporting presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump.

Priebus said, “It’s important for those folks to understand that support for someone else, or nobody, is support for Hillary Clinton and Sonia Sotomayor and a lot more of them on the Supreme Court…So they’re not just screwing around with the next four years. Some of these folks are screwing around with the next 40 years. So if you actually believe in this stuff and you actually want to have a conservative Supreme Court, and you think it matters, and you want someone to actually sign a budget bill that balances the thing hopefully within the next ten years for God sakes, then you’re gonna need a Republican in the White House. Otherwise we’re just wasting everyone’s time and money.”

He added, “Well some folks say ‘I don’t know if I’m on board yet.’ Well then what are you doing? You’re just wasting your time. You’re wasting everybodys money. You’re just wasting your breath. This is it. We have the House we have the Senate we need to win the White House. This is our chance to actually govern in this town and change things for the better. And for some people to take a pass, it is unfathomable why people would have that attitude.”
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/07/07/priebus/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Priebus said, “It’s important for those folks to understand that support for someone else, or nobody, is support for Hillary Clinton and Sonia Sotomayor and a lot more of them on the Supreme Court…
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Priebus said, “It’s important for those folks to understand that support for someone else, or nobody, is support for Hillary Clinton and Sonia Sotomayor and a lot more of them on the Supreme Court…So they’re not just screwing around with the next four years. Some of these folks are screwing around with the next 40 years. So if you actually believe in this stuff and you actually want to have a conservative Supreme Court, and you think it matters .. for God sakes, then you’re gonna need a Republican in the White House.
    Precisely!

But this can't be happening! The establishment is anti-Trump because he is anti-establishment!

Clearly this means the Republican establishment is coming around.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    But this can't be happening! The establishment is anti-Trump because he is anti-establishment!

Clearly this means the Republican establishment is coming around.
    OMG! I expected the RNC chair to campaign for Hillary Clinton instead!

Priebus should kiss the feet of every hispanic & arab; and then go to Mexico with Joe Biden to apologize for Trump. Then pay CPUD 7 figures to advise the real true principled conservative candidate.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Priebus should kiss the feet of every hispanic & arab; and then go to Mexico with Joe Biden to apologize for Trump. Then pay CPUD 7 figures to advise the real true principled conservative candidate.
    Good thinking... But he could of course save the 7 figures he would have to pay CPUd and get CPUd's buddys over here to work for free. Pretty sure they would be much obliged to volunteer.

Priebus and Trump, two Great Americans.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Reince Priebus doesn't cover his mouth when he coughs.

Joe Biden double dips at the buffet table.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

If you don't want a SCOTUS full of commies you gotta elect the fascist.

If you don't want a SCOTUS full of fascists you gotta elect the commie.

You have to choose the fascist or the commie because if there's one thing more un-American than either fascism or communism, it's abandoning the two-party system. Even though Abraham Lincoln--that guy on the five dollar bill--was a third party candidate.

Yeah, it's a republic and you get to pick who's in charge, except you can't have anyone but New Stalin or New Mussolini, because six percent of the population picked them in the primaries. So there. Besides, if you can't have absolute purity and complete flawlessness on every issue, you might as well just do the commie or the fascist. Right? So skip the protest candidate who's on the ballot in every state and find a more pure one who can't win because he's not even available to the voters of two thirds of the states. There's a winning way to avoid communism and fascism.

Last edited by acptulsa; 07-09-2016 at 07:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

BS, Trump changes like the wind. The truth is we have no idea who he would appoint to scotus. He has a history of supporting liberal democrats. The conservative thing is a recent development for Trump.

Nothing short of a 6 figure cash bribe would get me to vote for Trump.

Thursday on the “The Mike Gallagher Show,” Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus said considering the Supreme Court picks the next president is likely to have, some Republicans “are screwing around with the next 40 years,” by not supporting presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump.

Priebus said, “It’s important for those folks to understand that support for someone else, or nobody, is support for Hillary Clinton and Sonia Sotomayor and a lot more of them on the Supreme Court…So they’re not just screwing around with the next four years. Some of these folks are screwing around with the next 40 years. So if you actually believe in this stuff and you actually want to have a conservative Supreme Court, and you think it matters, and you want someone to actually sign a budget bill that balances the thing hopefully within the next ten years for God sakes, then you’re gonna need a Republican in the White House. Otherwise we’re just wasting everyone’s time and money.”

He added, “Well some folks say ‘I don’t know if I’m on board yet.’ Well then what are you doing? You’re just wasting your time. You’re wasting everybodys money. You’re just wasting your breath. This is it. We have the House we have the Senate we need to win the White House. This is our chance to actually govern in this town and change things for the better. And for some people to take a pass, it is unfathomable why people would have that attitude.”
    The covert supporters of #Killary's campaign will not say so, but they will say and do exactly as Reince Priebus said. "It’s important for those folks to understand that support for someone else, or nobody, is support for Hillary Clinton."

These covert supporters will even deny their support for Clinton while advocating courses of action that contribute to her winning. A Clinton win is a win for the Establishment, the globalists and the status quo.

Don't be naive. Paid bloggers infest the Internet and news rooms all over the globe. Fake 'conservatives' such as Bill Kristol and George Will are in a fight for their self-interest and will do anything to see Trump defeated, because if he wins, then their apple carts are going to be overturned at least for eight years.

Finally, Priebus is talking some sense, at least in this excerpt.

I think that no matter how this election ends, the Amerikan people, will have the government they deserve.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

A little more fear, eh?

I'm going against the RNC, to save the RNC. It's what the RNC "taught" me -when I was still "teachable". Surely they understand this.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Same b.s. is said every election.
    So Trump supporters who say this crap voted Romney and McCain like the loyal puppets they are, right? Either that or they are major hypocrites which wouldnt surprise me either.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosControl View Post
    Same b.s. is said every election.
    So Trump supporters who say this crap voted Romney and McCain like the loyal puppets they are, right? Either that or they are major hypocrites which wouldnt surprise me either.
    No. We voted for Ron Paul. Who did you vote for?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If supporting Trump = supporting Hillary victory, is Hillary so dangerous that America will suffer for next 40 years due to Hillary victory?

Ok, I'm convinced and will sign up for "Stop Hillary" movement.
    Hillary will destroy this country.

But Trump will make it Great again, like it was in the 1940's
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his