Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Five cops killed by sniper fire at BLM protest in Dallas, suspect dead

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Judith Miller was on Fox saying that social media needs to be addressed.
    can't have people speaking out against their controllers.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonhowe View Post
    (SEE; 9/11).
    Excrement.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post

Looks like another of US Foreign Policy tactic is coming home :

On Thursday (July 7), a suspect involved in the fatal shooting of five police officers during a Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas was himself killed by police using a robot outfitted with a bomb.

The US government has been using automated machines to take out targets for years—think drone strikes in the Middle East. Last year, North Dakota even became the first state to legalize police officers’ use of drones fitted with weapons such as tasers and pepper spray.

Poll: BLM shooting suspect killed by robot; do you support robots/drones use to kill suspects?

Hopefully POTUS Obama won't start cracking jokes about Police robot drone kills for comedic purposes at remaining WH correspondence dinners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWKG6ZmgAX4

Related

Former Rep. Joe Walsh on Dallas shootings: ‘Obama has blood on his hands’

There are several issues at play here:

1. Perpetuate the racial divide.

2. Sympathy for Authority

3. Those damn Guns

Remember what's at stake and who benefits. Hint: It ain't the little people.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Took the attention off Hillary's email.

"They" declared war on "us"? The dead cops did? All cops did? What's with the group mentality on these boards lately??

And to my knowledge no cop has declared war on me, so I don't know where you get "us" from, unless you have a mouse in your pocket.

Police DO tend to lack the power to police themselves. A decade of protests and speech, though, has begun to change that. More states use independant investigators. More cops where body cams, and they are tending to "break down" less and less often. This shooting turns the cops back into victims instead of the ones who should be under pressure to change. Victims tend to lash out, and not always just against those who harm them (SEE; 9/11).
    The "War On Crime" is common knowlege around here which I assume people to have. You have to catch up:

http://time.com/3746059/war-on-crime-history/
    Fifty years after it began, the initiative has brought America to a crossroads

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Watch Attorney General Loretta Lynch Speak on Dallas Shooting

Here's Why Game of Thrones Timelines Don't Always Seem to Match…

How Republicans Plan to Keep Clinton Emails in the Spotlight

Promoted
    15 Hairstyle Ideas That Will Knock 10 Years Off Your Age

Recommended by

Fifty years ago this month, President Lyndon B. Johnson called for a “War on Crime,” a declaration that ushered in a new era of American law enforcement. Johnson’s turn toward crime control as a federal priority remains his most enduring legacy—even more than the Great Society programs that scholars often herald as his greatest achievement—and continues to shape what is arguably the most important social crisis the United States now faces.
    Until recently, the devastating outcomes of the War on Crime that Johnson began had gone relatively unnoticed. Then, last August, during the series of demonstrations in Ferguson, Mo., images of law-enforcement authorities drawing M-4 carbine rifles and dropping tear gas bombs on protestors and civilians alike shocked much of the American public. Ferguson looked like a war zone. Many commentators attributed this sight to the ongoing technology transfers from the defense sector to local law-enforcement authorities, which began during the War on Drugs and escalated in the climate of the War on Terror.

But the source of those armored cars is much older than that. It was the Law Enforcement Assistance Act that Johnson presented to Congress on March 8, 1965, that first established a direct role for the federal government in local police operations, court systems, and state prisons. Even though the Voting Rights Act is considered the major policy victory of that year, Johnson himself hoped that 1965 would be remembered not as the apex of American liberal reform, but rather as “the year when this country began a thorough, intelligent, and effective war against crime.”
    President Johnson saw the urban policeman as the “frontline soldier” of this mission, and, as a result, the administration focused on building the weapons arsenal of local law enforcement. The 1965 legislation created a grant-making agency within the Department of Justice, which—with $30 million at its disposal, or $223 million in today’s dollars—purchased bulletproof vests, helicopters, tanks, rifles, gas masks and other military-grade hardware for police departments. Like the Mine-Resistant Ambush Protected vehicles driven first in Iraq and then in Ferguson, much of this equipment had been used by the military in Vietnam and Latin America.
    Those programs culminated in the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, the last major piece of domestic legislation Johnson passed, which gave the Department of Justice a new degree of influence over social policy by enlarging the grant-making agency into the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration. In contrast, the Office of Economic Opportunity at the Center of the War on Poverty never grew into a more permanent agency. Over time, national policymakers retreated from and eventually dismantled many of the social welfare programs of the Great Society; the War on Crime, on the other hand, became the foremost policy approach to the social and demographic challenges of the late twentieth century.
    Indeed, federal law-enforcement programs have expanded rapidly over the past five decades. Despite the misconception that the Reagan administration spearheaded the rise of urban surveillance and mass incarceration, federal policymakers had already dedicated a total of $7 billion in taxpayer dollars (roughly $20 billion today) to crime-control programs before Reagan took office in 1981. The most recent available figures from the Bureau of Justice Assistance indicate that federal officials have sustained these funding commitments, appropriating well over $1 billion annually to law enforcement programs at the state and local level.
    Law enforcement and criminal justice remain at the heart of the nation’s economic and social programs. That fact began to change life for many Americans well before the attention it got in the last year. For example, in Detroit in the early 1970s, officers of a decoy squad known as STRESS (an acronym for “Stop the Robberies, Enjoy Safe Streets”) killed 17 African American civilians—the vast majority unarmed—during its two years of operation. If the “War on Crime” was meant to be a useful metaphor that would spur policymakers into action, it quickly evolved into what resembled an actual war.
    And it’s never been a matter of policing alone. Proximity to the expanding punitive arm of the federal government puts citizens, often low-income urban Americans, in close contact with the criminal justice system. Federal grants were tied to arrest rates, encouraging more apprehensions in those neighborhoods that had been explicitly targeted for special law-enforcement programs. New sentencing guidelines and criminal categories emerged that increased the chance that men and women from these same communities would serve long sentences in prison. In turn, the penal confinement of disproportionate numbers of young African American men during the 1970s often transformed first-time offenders and drug addicts into hardened criminals. Even Richard Nixon referred to prisons as “colleges of crime.”
    Although the Johnson administration had created a blueprint for a national crime-control program to improve American society, the long-term impact of the shift toward surveillance and confinement has brought our nation to a fiscal and moral crossroads.
    Last year marked the 50th anniversary of Johnson’s call for a “War on Poverty” in his first State of the Union address. Yet, according to Census Bureau estimates, the poverty rate today is equivalent to its rate in the mid-1960s. This year, with the 50th anniversary of the War on Crime upon us, and with #BlackLivesMatter and other movements against justice disparities gaining momentum, we should include the implications of this less understood dimension of the Great Society in our reconsiderations of the past.
    In order to move forward as a nation we must come to terms with the reality that the programs unleashed by the War on Crime a half-century ago have overshadowed much of the War on Poverty’s social promise. President Johnson could not have foreseen the unintended consequences of the path he set in motion. But what is perhaps the central irony of the late 20th century is that one of the most idealistic enterprises in the history of the United States has left a legacy of crime, incarceration and inequality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

My brother AF has loads more info at his fingertips for you if you want it.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Is anyone surprised that people are finally taking a stand against police abuse. I am surprised it took this long actually. And I am willing to bet it will get worse before it gets better... much worse. Police will be even more jumpy, and more sniper type actions or other things will proliferate in retaliation. The militarized state and big brother will advance at a rapid rate... It is a vicious circle of death to the bottom, more than likely resulting in civil war. At the end of the day, what side will you be on? Government order and control, or rebellion against the state? It is starting folks.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post

Wet fantasies of rebellion.

Authorities: Highway Gunman Motivated by Police Shootings

A man accused of shooting indiscriminately at passing cars and police on a Tennessee highway told investigators he was angry about police violence against African-Americans, authorities said Friday.

One woman died and three others, including one police officer, were injured in the rampage.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said in a news release that initial conversations with the suspect, 37-year-old Lakeem Keon Scott, revealed he was troubled by several incidents across the U.S.

Scott, who is black, was wounded in the shootout with police, remains hospitalized and has not yet been charged. All those shot were white, police confirmed.

The announcement comes just hours after 12 officers were shot at a Black Lives Matter protest in Dallas by a man who police say declared he was angry about police shootings of black men and wanted to exterminate whites. Five of the officers died.

The shooting spree in Tennessee began around 2:20 a.m. Thursday.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation alleges Scott — armed with an assault rifle, a pistol and a large amount of ammunition — fired shots through the window of the Days Inn on Volunteer Parkway.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/a...tings-40441360

I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    My brother AF has loads more info at his fingertips for you if you want it.
    I'm well aware of police abuses and failed national anti-crime efforts. You're still grouping people, though.

Did THOSE cops declare war on ME? Did they declare war on the shooter? Who is it open season to shoot, these days?

Is it OK for me to kill ANY muslim because some have declared Jihad on the west? Is it OK for Christians to kill ANY ACLU lawyer because of their supposed "war on christmas"? If not, how is it excuseable to kill ANY cop because of the actions of others? Human lives are not fungible. Killing, even out of 'blow back'', begets more killing. See: all of history.
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All those shot were white, police confirmed.
    Obama's chickens have come home to roost.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Excrement.
    So on 9/11 there were NO victims who lashed out against people who DIDN'T harm them? I don't care what version of events you believe occurred on 9/11: The United States did NOT attack/punish/focus on/etc the people who perpetrated 9/11. Please show me where I'm so wrong in this as to deserve the neg rep...
    The more prohibitions you have,
    the less virtuous people will be.
    The more weapons you have,
    the less secure people will be.
    The more subsidies you have,
    the less self-reliant people will be.

Therefore the Master says:
    I let go of the law,
    and people become honest.
    I let go of economics,
    and people become prosperous.
    I let go of religion,
    and people become serene.
    I let go of all desire for the common good,
    and the good becomes common as grass.

-Tao Te Ching, Section 57

I'm well aware of police abuses and failed national anti-crime efforts. You're still grouping people, though.

Did THOSE cops declare war on ME? Did they declare war on the shooter? Who is it open season to shoot, these days?

Is it OK for me to kill ANY muslim because some have declared Jihad on the west? Is it OK for Christians to kill ANY ACLU lawyer because of their supposed "war on christmas"? If not, how is it excuseable to kill ANY cop because of the actions of others? Human lives are not fungible. Killing, even out of 'blow back'', begets more killing. See: all of history.
    You didn't see me justify it, bro-and I won't (I happen to know a good fella who's a cop). But the fact is that soldiers all look alike in war and/or occupation. (Arab muslims-not all arabs are muslim and vice versa, FYI-don't dress like soliders and don't all look alike)

Also, FYI, cops do in factgroup themselves. It's called "The Brotherhood"/"The Fraternal Order" for a reason.

All those shot were white, police confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Obama's chickens have come home to roost.

Not sure how credible this is:

Exclusive: Group Claiming Responsibility for Dallas, “We Want to Punish Them for Punishing Us”

A group calling itself the Black Power Political Organization has claimed responsibility for the murders of five police officers and the wounding of six more in a sniper attack in Dallas on Thursday night.

Though the organization’s Facebook Page was removed shortly after the incident, The Free Thought Project contacted them via their Jamaican phone number for a statement and to verify a post prominently displayed on the page, which read,

“#BlackPower! #BlackKnights! Sniper Assassins Take Down Five Police Officers! And More Will Be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Out Your Sniper Rifle And Join Our Thousands Of Sniper Assassins Worldwide In The Fight Against Oppression!”

A spokesperson for the organization confirmed that statement.

When asked by the Free Thought Project whether the group did, in fact, take responsibility for the Dallas shootings, he replied they did. Asked whether it was indeed true more such incidents were planned, he replied, “Yes.”

Asked if the shooting in Dallas and future such planned attacks were in retaliation for police shooting or targeting black people, the spokesman replied,

“Well, for a number of reasons, but we want to punish them […] for punishing us.”

Asked if, as the Facebook page suggested, more attacks like the one in Dallas are being planned, he replied,

“Yes. That’s definitely the case. I mean, they [implying the police] have been punishing black people.”

According to the group’s now-removed page, it seeks to establish a “United States of Africa,” encouraging followers to “Free yourself from white men” and “Free Africa from western and non-black people control.”

The group also claims to have spies working inside the FBI, CIA, police, and that include soldiers, and that they cannot be stopped because they are financed by the same people who finance those organizations and “other foreign leaders.”

On Thursday evening, snipers took up strategic positions during a Black Lives Matter protest in downtown Dallas, and began targeting police once the rally got underway.

Amid the chaos and panic as shots began ringing out, eleven police officers were hit, five fatally. Only one civilian was injured by gunfire, according to reports.

With more rallies planned nationwide to protest the epidemic of police violence, coupled with the ominous confirmation from the spokesman that similar attacks are planned, it’s possible we can expect a repeat of what happened in Dallas in the coming days.

It is important to note that senseless violence like this group claims to have carried out, is not a solution. It will only serve to stoke divide, increase the police state, and lay waste to innocent lives. This group is no better than ISIS.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/group-claims-responsibility-dallas-shooting/

Probably just opportunist spouting off...
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

I don't think so.... the shooter is on the right. Looks pretty serious.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Most likely it is accidental co-incidence.
    The Clintons have a lot of lucky coincidences. Bill started bombing the Serbs to take attention off him getting caught banging Monica.

Sniper assassins? Whatever happened in Dallas wasn't that. Hilarious, this group has to be a troll.

Who said anything about it being OK?

I'm telling you how it is.

Whether you choose to accept that or not is up to you.

Yeah, so I "group people".

I see a gang banger coming toward me I'm going to avoid him.

Same thing if I see a cop approaching me.

Given the disagreeable possibilities of an encounter with either I'm not prepared to risk my life or freedom to test my special snowflake skills.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

According to the group’s now-removed page, it seeks to establish a “United States of Africa,” encouraging followers to “Free yourself from white men” and “Free Africa from western and non-black people control.”

No offense to anyone, but United States of Africa... I would move out just because it would most likely be a poo-hole. Turn it into another South Africa or Zimbabwe where they drive away all the caucasians and now they are starving, crime infested and rape capital of the world.

As I said before.. western/caucasian countries are the most stable and prosperous, when demographics change.. it will degrade ;s.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Fight or Flight...

Minnesota and Texas… Worse is to Come

http://ericpetersautos.com/2016/07/0...on-run-heroes/

by eric • July 7, 2016

I’ve “eluded” cops who came after me for the victimless crime of “speeding” because the potential consequences of pulling over have become severe enough to make it worth stomping on the gas (rather than the brakes) and leaving the porker receding (hopefully) in the rearview.

You can be jailed in my state (VA) for driving literally just a few MPH over the posted speed limit. Anything over 80, anywhere, is statutory “reckless” driving and you are subject to arrest on the spot. Even on a highway with a posted speed limit of 70 and traffic flowing – as it usually does – considerably faster than that.

The prospect of being put into a cage – and if you’re a car journalist, your professional life ruined – over something as innocuous as driving 82 or so MPH on a highway is more than enough incentive to make a run for it rather than trust that the cop (“hero,” in police state parlance) will be decent and merely leave you with a hefty fine to pay.

Now comes another reason to flee.

The shooting the other day of Minnesota motorist Philando Castile by a trigger-happy Hero Cop who had initially pulled Castile and his girlfriend over for the capital offense – as it turned out – of having a burned out tail-light.

Castile was armed – legally, according to news reports. He possessed a concealed carry permit – which for the record is something you can’t get if you have a criminal record. He reportedly so advised the Hero who had pulled him over, then proceeded to make the fatal mistake of reaching for his wallet.

Whereupon the Hero – whose name is reportedly Jeronimo Yanez – pumped four shots into Philando, who is then left to bleed out in the car while the jumpy and cursing Hero continues to level his weapon at the now rapidly expiring victim while his girlfriend – who has more control over herself than the armed and murderous Hero – sits beside him and narrates.

Here is the video, which has already gone viral:

Update: Yesterday, several Heroes were shot in Texas, apparently by a “black lives matter” sniper. This is not Good News (get ready for North Korean-style wailing and gnashing of teeth for the “fallen” Heroes). It will almost certainly result in things getting worse – for us and them. The Heroes will become even more paranoid and trigger-happy than they already are. Probably, new laws will be passed further anointing their persons as sacred – necessarily making our persons less sacred.

It is time to have a serious conversation.

First, about this “hero” business.

Armed government workers – whose primary concern is their safety and (secondary to that) the enforcing of laws, no matter how picayune or unjust – aren’t “heroes.”

They are … armed government workers. Mercs, basically. Or a PraetorianGuard. Either or – it’s the same difference.

Heroes – real ones – put their lives on the line for the sake of other people’s lives.

Their primary concern isn’t their safety.

Do most cops fit this profile?

The truth is that our safety isn’t a priority.

Legally, it doesn’t matter at all.

The explicit job of Heroes is to enforce the law. Period. They have no legal obligation to protect us – including from themselves.

And so, they don’t.

Have been trained not to.

They have been inculcated with a sense of entitlement and a martyr complex. That non-Heroes are “skells” and worse. To be handled with gloves and Tasers (and Glocks). That we are all a “threat” to “officer safety.”

Presumptively.

Which trumps everything.

For example, this comment in the wake of the shooting of Philando Castile from TN Hero cop Anthony Venable: “Yeah, I would have done five.” That is, Venable would have shot Castille five times rather than merely four times. Just to make sure, you understand.

Until this changes, until our lives are regarded by those empowered to enforce laws as being at least as precious as theirs, it might be the smart thing to take off when you see those wig-wags. Especially if you happen to be armed – even if you have a permit.

Particularly if you have a permit, arguably.

Because in that case, your firearm will likely be concealed on your person (that’s why it’s called concealed carry) and this could be very bad news for you when the Hero notices the bulge in your waistband and screams “Gun!” and opens fire.

This is what happened to Philando Castile, who is now very much dead.

Some will think to themselves: Well, he was black and I am a white solid citizen and this would never happen to me.

Think again.

It could.

Unless the Cop Cult is deprogrammed and Americans insist on restraint, de-escalation and accountability (not paid vacation) when things such as this happen, they will continue to happen.

Perhaps to you next time.
    If I win this damn lotto one of the first purchases will be an armor plated muscle car.

Exclusive: Group Claiming Responsibility for Dallas, “We Want to Punish Them for Punishing Us”

A group calling itself the Black Power Political Organization has claimed responsibility for the murders of five police officers and the wounding of six more in a sniper attack in Dallas on Thursday night.

Though the organization’s Facebook Page was removed shortly after the incident, The Free Thought Project contacted them via their Jamaican phone number for a statement and to verify a post prominently displayed on the page, which read,

“#BlackPower! #BlackKnights! Sniper Assassins Take Down Five Police Officers! And More Will Be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Out Your Sniper Rifle And Join Our Thousands Of Sniper Assassins Worldwide In The Fight Against Oppression!”

A spokesperson for the organization confirmed that statement.

When asked by the Free Thought Project whether the group did, in fact, take responsibility for the Dallas shootings, he replied they did. Asked whether it was indeed true more such incidents were planned, he replied, “Yes.”

Asked if the shooting in Dallas and future such planned attacks were in retaliation for police shooting or targeting black people, the spokesman replied,

“Well, for a number of reasons, but we want to punish them […] for punishing us.”

Asked if, as the Facebook page suggested, more attacks like the one in Dallas are being planned, he replied,

“Yes. That’s definitely the case. I mean, they [implying the police] have been punishing black people.”

The group also claims to have spies working inside the FBI, CIA, police, and that include soldiers, and that they cannot be stopped because they are financed by the same people who finance those organizations and “other foreign leaders.”

On Thursday evening, snipers took up strategic positions during a Black Lives Matter protest in downtown Dallas, and began targeting police once the rally got underway.

Amid the chaos and panic as shots began ringing out, eleven police officers were hit, five fatally. Only one civilian was injured by gunfire, according to reports.

With more rallies planned nationwide to protest the epidemic of police violence, coupled with the ominous confirmation from the spokesman that similar attacks are planned, it’s possible we can expect a repeat of what happened in Dallas in the coming days.

It is important to note that senseless violence like this group claims to have carried out, is not a solution. It will only serve to stoke divide, increase the police state, and lay waste to innocent lives. This group is no better than ISIS.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/group-claims-responsibility-dallas-shooting/

Dang they should group up with the alt-right, they sound like two peas in a pod.

That it says assassins makes me think it is a hoax. Last night it was believed there was 3 or 4 shooters and from what I have gathered is it was only one individual?

So on 9/11 there were NO victims who lashed out against people who DIDN'T harm them? I don't care what version of events you believe occurred on 9/11: The United States did NOT attack/punish/focus on/etc the people who perpetrated 9/11. Please show me where I'm so wrong in this as to deserve the neg rep...
    None of the perpetrators of 911 were ever arrested.. or even investigated.

NO One targeted those responsible.. we (the US) attacked innocent people..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Question: Why is when police personnel are shot they are immediately taken lights and sirens to the nearest hospital in a marked police vehicle or ambulance, along with a full motorcade--with the hospital staff placed on full-alert, staged at the ER ambulance bay for their arrival--yet when somebody is shot by the police, they are literally and in virtually every instance, left their to just die (handcuffed) on the ground?

ETA:

The double standard that comes along with neo-feudalism?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    I don't think so.... the shooter is on the right. Looks pretty serious.

That is Professor Griff on the left.

Who is it open season to shoot, these days?
    That is a decision everyone will have to make. as well as who to trust.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Question:
    I have debated you before Weston,, but you are asking the right question.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Question: Why is when police personnel are shot they are immediately taken lights and sirens to the nearest hospital in a marked police vehicle or ambulance, along with a full motorcade--with the hospital staff placed on full-alert, staged at the ER ambulance bay for their arrival--yet when somebody is shot by the police, they are literally and in virtually every instance, left their to just die (handcuffed) on the ground?

ETA:

The double standard that comes along with neo-feudalism?
    File under "Disparities State Supporters NEVER see."

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Weston White again.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    This is so clarifying. About 70% of you I want nothing to do with anymore.

There are people who are blind by ideology with no basis in reality.
    would you create a poll question please. I'm interested in what it would be and the results of it.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Time for us to defend our cops.
    That has been the Republican position,, all the way back to Nixon from my memory.

More tools,, More Cops , More Jails ,, more Money
    And the Democrats build their Unions.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    That has been the Republican position,, all the way back to Nixon from my memory.

More tools,, More Cops , More Jails ,, more Money
    And the Democrats build their Unions.
    Ain't it funny how cops aren't the Union busters they were created to be anymore?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast