Thread: What viewer discretion? YouTube bans video exposing Muslim brotherhood

What viewer discretion? YouTube bans video exposing Muslim brotherhood

What viewer discretion? YouTube bans video exposing Muslim brotherhood
    By: Daniel Horowitz | July 07, 2016

We’ve reached a point in western civilization where it is more offensive to expose Islamic terrorists than engage in Islamic terrorism itself. Our enemies understand this phenomenon, which is why they have so successfully exploited “liberal” western values against America and Europe. In the words of the Muslim Brotherhood’s explanatory memorandum, “destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands.”

The latest example of the West’s instant capitulation and adherence to Sharia is YouTube’s decision to ban a video produced by Counter Jihad, which exposes the stealth jihad of the Muslim Brotherhood in North America and sharia law as the source of the problem. The video is a simple 3-minute explanatory of the root cause of today’s jihad – the strict dictates of sharia to wage war against the West. The video goes on to explain how there are two different facets of jihad – violent jihad and civilization jihad. While the information is pretty basic to anyone who has followed this issue, it is precisely the information that voters and law enforcement agencies need to study in order to properly identify the threat.
    On Thursday of last week, this site published a video on its YouTube channel. As of yesterday, YouTube has pulled that video declaring it a violation of its “hate speech” policy. The irony is that the video was appreciated by Muslim reformers such as CounterJihad’s own Shireen Qudosi, who pointed out that to reformers like her it was actually helpful speech.
    The irony is that YouTube is full of videos from the most hateful, violent jihadists on earth. Just Google “Anwar al-Awlaki” and you will find dozens of videos from his most venomous speeches. Remember, al-Awlaki was directly connected to some of the 9-11 hijackers and inspired several of the most recent domestic jihadists.
    More: https://www.conservativereview.com/c...im-brotherhood
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice to learn that Youtube is a safe-space.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

That video was gross. Seems to advocate spying on American citizens to find those "evil muslims in business suits" (lol wat)

I'm sort of glad it was taken down. Thought like that leads to more NSA spying.

Youtube is lame as hell...

There are documentaries about Columbian men $#@!ing donkeys.. and there were footage of a guy pounding a donkey from the back. The "business area" was censored, but it was just a mosaic blur lol. That video is still up at 8million views and not even flagged for age restriction ..... that is how weird youtube flagging/appeal system it. While videos of... say Kate Upton dancing in a bikini is age restricted haha.

Seek out federated video hosting (see: Media Goblin) and stop giving ad revenue to youtube. Use youtube-dl to rip vids directly to your computer and circumvent ads. Keep the vid as long as you want, convert it, export it, upload it elsewhere. Don't let Google be the bottleneck and gatekeeper of public media.

How about a video of them, with their clothes on?