Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Director Comey: No charges recommended for Hillary

FBI Director Comey: No charges recommended for Hillary

//

**PLEASE NOTE: the topic title has been changed .... I did not start a topic to gloat that no charges were recommended for Hillary.
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 08-10-2016 at 05:15 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No Reason to Charge Crooked Hillary.

Full article: http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/05/fbi-d...ns-emails.html
    Comey began his address by explaining what investigators found during their investigation. He said that the investigation showed that 110 emails in 52 email chains were determined to include classified information at the time they were received.

Comey also said the FBI assessed that there was no direct evidence that Clinton's personal email domain was hacked. It is possible, however, that hostile actors gained access, he added.

He characterized the investigation findings as showing that Clinton and her team were "extremely careless" but he said there was no clear evidence they intended to violate the law.

Still, Comey said the FBI's recommendation is that Clinton no face criminal charges for her actions.

"Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," he said.

Comey likes and wants to keep his job.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Comey stated that others who break such security parameters in the future may face consequences but not Hillary. I loved watching this puppet show. The regime is finally unmasking.

Still, Comey said the FBI's recommendation is that Clinton no face criminal charges for her actions.
    was there ever any doubt?

I am certainly NO Trump fan, but if he is smart (and not completely controlled by same power-brokers that control the Clintons - which is doubtful), he will get the best investigators to show to the public exactly how a criminal like Hillary is using her power and influence to dupe the American public and try to install what might go down in history as one of the most corrupt Presidents/Criminals to ever sit in the White House.

What is happening in this scripted media and political show unfolding right before our eyes is pretty obvious to people like those who frequent here, but will the rest of the public finally wake up?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This still doesn't look good on Hillary.

He characterized the investigation findings as showing that Clinton and her team were "extremely careless" but he said there was no clear evidence they intended to violate the law.

"Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case," he said.
    Wow. I doubt they would afford you or I the same consideration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

This from Comey:
    "Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is information that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information,"

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4DYA7kpK8
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
    Apparently, when you are a member of the ruling class ignorance becomes an acceptable defense. This is outrageous.

"We do not see those things here. To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions, but that's not what we're deciding now,"
    So, basically: Hilary broke the law, the FBI both knows this and has proof of this, but cause Clinton she will not be charged. Anyone else, would be. Sorry, have a mundane day mundane. The irony that this comes after the 4th of July. Talk about protection via mock trial.

Clinton told MSNBC's Chuck Todd in a phone interview Saturday that she was "eager" to meet with the FBI but had "no knowledge" of when the federal agency would conclude its investigation. The email saga has dogged Clinton's campaign since before it officially began, but the former secretary of state has long maintained that she didn't send or receive any emails that were classified at the time.
    So, Hilary will admit that she is a liar? If she maintained that she "didn't receive or send and emails that were classified at the time" ? Clearly she did, the FBI admits she did. They just are not going to recommend charges to the Ranklin Cankle Lynch.
    Last edited by BV2; 07-05-2016 at 10:03 AM.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."

LAYMAN TRANSLATION: Enjoy your servitude, slaves.

Angry FBI Recommends NO CHARGES in Hillary Email Case

ht tp://www.politico.com/story/2016/07/fbi-recommends-no-charges-against-clinton-in-email-probe-225102

Raging, insipid, infinitely extensive stupidity at work here.

Quote Originally Posted by FBI Director James Comey
    "110+ emails were sent with classified information . . . we find no intention to violate the law. . . there were violations of the statutes. . . "
    If I take classified information, drop it into an email as an attachment or restate it in the text, and then willfully hit the Send button to send that mail, not only have I violated the law, but I have willfully done so, knowingly. The only interpretation of this result
    can be that hillary and her staff ACCIDENTALLY hit the send button on 110 email drafts, or that Hillary and her staff are so incompetently stupid that they didn't know this was a violation of the law. So either we have a precedence now where Snowden should be pardoned, or citizens can start claiming that ignorance of the law is a valid defense against punishment from its violation.

When the criminals go free and the innocent are imprisoned, know your country is in trouble!
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by bierdegarde View Post
    Comey likes and wants to keep his job life.
    FTFY.

Shocking. Truly. Who could have predicted...
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Comey has given Trump a treasure trove of campaign ads. My god. He basically characterized Hillary as an ignorant child who doesn't know what she's doing. We all know that's the cover-up narrative but it will be helpful.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FBI Director speaking about Hillary emails

About 45,100,000 results (0.59 seconds)

https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en&i...Hillary+emails+

Why is it that I can and cannot believe this? From Comey's statements, we can logically deduce that either
    1. Hillary and her staff accidentally hit Send on 110+ email drafts that had classified information
    or
    2. Hillary and her staff had no knowledge of the legal implications of doing so.

Makes them ragingly stupid in either case. So, with 1. Edward Snowden should be pardoned IMMEDIATELY, and with 2. all citizens can now claim "ignorance of the law" as a sufficient defense against punishment when that law if violated.

Of course this was decided ad-hoc by a bureaucrat and not by a court, so she gets off scott-clean and we have none of the same protections.

Just when things couldn't get any worse. . .
    Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Trump should put out a statement hitting her HARD on this. If he makes her out to be a crook, it will surely help his polling.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    Shocking. Truly. Who could have predicted...
    We can all thank Bill Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Comey has given Trump a treasure trove of campaign ads. My god. He basically characterized Hillary as an ignorant child who doesn't know what she's doing. We all know that's the cover-up narrative but it will be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump should put out a statement hitting her HARD on this. If he makes her out to be a crook, it will surely help his polling.
    The fact that the FBI stated that it was Hillary's careless trump could use that effectively agaisnt her and her polices of intervention like on Libya.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Not sure if triggered.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks to the JUST-US system liberty will be protected, just not yours.
    "I am a bird"

I wonder if the FBI ever offered the Ruskies, etc. a reasonable price for copies of the HRC emails.

Did the NSA happen to track them?

So they know she's guilty but aren't charging her. Huge surprise right?

What a farce... Most people won't get it... Nothing has changed
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

Unreal. The statute is so freaking clear and the past low-level convictions are so damning. Comey is a coward. Say hello to your next madam president, folks. I'm going to go suck-start my pistol. /sarc
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic