Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump tweets image depicting Clinton, cash and the Star of David

Trump tweets image depicting Clinton, cash and the Star of David

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...r-david-225058

intentional? slip up? trial balloon?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump or his staffers deleted the tweet.

but it might be an insight to what Trump really thinks; he maybe deleted it because of pressure

Trump gets 1000s of retweets with subtle anti-semitic memes in them. They have to decide pretty fast to retweet.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Trump has said the right thing before, and sometimes walked it back. 2 state solution, less intervention, withdraw from NATO, make Korea and Japan pay, favorite book All quiet on the Western front.

but I think he would not roll over to BB anywhere near Clinton or even Johnson. he's not Ron (who is? no one) but he might be the best candidate since Goldwater. plenty of stupidity yes-and I don't like the torture talk. but the Mexican judge is biased, Mexico does send their lowest educated people, not criminals but takers of medicaid, food stamps,medicare

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...r-david-225058

intentional? slip up? trial balloon?

This is just another leftist MSM neocon smear job against Trump, who has said multiple times he is the most pro-Israel candidate in the race. The CFR globalists are trying to trick us into not supporting Trump. Don't fall for it, or it will literally mean you will wake up one day to find some dude taking a crap in your front yard.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This is just another leftist MSM neocon smear job against Trump, who has said multiple times he is the most pro-Israel candidate in the race. The CFR globalists are trying to trick us into not supporting Trump. Don't fall for it, or it will literally mean you will wake up one day to find some dude taking a crap in your front yard.

His son-in-law is a Jew. His daughter converted to Judaism. His grandchildren are jewish.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I seriously doubt Trump realized it was a star of David. I damn sure didn't. I focused on the text within what I saw as a plain star. I didn't analyze it and I doubt he did either before he re-tweeted it.

More political-correctness BS.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I seriously doubt Trump realized it was a star of David. I damn sure didn't. I focused on the text within what I saw as a plain star. I didn't analyze it and I doubt he did either before he re-tweeted it.

It was a tweet, not a retweet. But you are right- he has Jewish grandchildren and he once said if someone is counting his money he'd rather have guys with yarmulkes instead of black guys, so he is definitely not anti-semitic.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

His son-in-law is a Jew. His daughter converted to Judaism. His grandchildren are jewish.
    Exactly, so this is just a trick to make us believe is somehow anti Israel. Don't ever fall for it, his 110% love for Israel is one the few consistent policy position that he holds. So this is "not an insight into what he really thinks". He till loves the hell out of Israel and that is all the message we should take from any tweet concerning Israel or the jewish people

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    Trump has said the right thing before, and sometimes walked it back. 2 state solution, less intervention, withdraw from NATO, make Korea and Japan pay, favorite book All quiet on the Western front.

but I think he would not roll over to BB anywhere near Clinton or even Johnson. he's not Ron (who is? no one) but he might be the best candidate since Goldwater. plenty of stupidity yes-and I don't like the torture talk. but the Mexican judge is biased, Mexico does send their lowest educated people, not criminals but takers of medicaid, food stamps,medicare
    Yah hes totally a better candidate than the Pauls. Get real. I'll take Ronald Reagan over him too, his presidency will be identical to Reagan's, maybe even worse, if he has a democrat congress. I'll take Reagan with a libertarian congress over Trump with one.

IF he says it, we know it's true!

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Exactly, so this is just a trick to make us believe is somehow anti Israel. Don't ever fall for it, his 110% love for Israel is one the few consistent policy position that he holds. So this is "not an insight into what he really thinks". He till loves the hell out of Israel and that is all the message we should take from any tweet concerning Israel or the jewish people
    I don't think it was anything, besides him not analyzing the tweet with a fine tooth comb, before he pressed the button to re-tweet something that came across his screen.
    ================

I don't think it was anything, besides him not analyzing the tweet with a fine tooth comb, before he pressed the button to re-tweet something that came across his screen.
    Have you ever been on twitter? There is a difference between a tweet and a retweet.

http://www.twitter.com

So much free press at the cost of a tweet. Not bad.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    "Peace, commerce and honest friendship with all nations; entangling alliances with none."
    Thomas Jefferson

This is a tweet:

this is a retweet:

Have you ever been on twitter? There is a difference between a tweet and a retweet.

http://www.twitter.com
    Who gives a crap. It's a star. Jews don't own it. Geez, you have a bad case of PC.
    ================

Who gives a crap. It's a star. Jews don't own it. Geez, you have a bad case of PC.
    More deflection. To tweet something, it is very similar to making a post. You have to put the stuff in the box. A retweet is more like a quote, and can be done by clicking the retweet button.

More deflection. To tweet something, it is very similar to making a post. You have to put the stuff in the box. A retweet is more like a quote, and can be done by clicking the retweet button.
    Who cares?

You are trying to make a non-issue into an issue. The Southern Poverty Law Center would love you.
    ================

Who cares?

You are trying to make a non-issue into an issue. The Southern Poverty Law Center would love you.
    I am just trying to correct the disinfo you were attempting to spread. If you are going to be on the Trump Train, you need to make sure the things you post are accurate.

He's been a public figure for...25 years? Nobody called him a racist until he ran against a Democrat. The same people did the same thing to Ron Paul. ANd yet here we are - some of the people who vigorously defended Paul against the onslaught are using that very weapon against Trump.

Did you notice how practically none of these stories were covered in the MSM until after he was nominated? They sure know how to herd their sheep.
    Last edited by angelatc; 07-03-2016 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    He's been a public figure for...25 years? Nobody called him a racist until he ran against a Democrat.
    A quick google search shows this not to be true... lol

https://www.google.com/search?client...mp+racist+2012

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    A quick google search shows this not to be true...

https://www.google.com/search?client...mp+racist+2012
    Yeah, questioning Obama's birth certificate made him a racist. I forgot about that. http://abcnews.go.com/WNN/video/davi...acism-13518815

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    He's been a public figure for...25 years? Nobody called him a racist until he ran against a Democrat. The same people did the same thing to Ron Paul. ANd yet here we are - some of the people who vigorously defended Paul against the onslaught are using that very weapon against Trump.

Did you notice how practically none of these stories were covered in the MSM until after he was nominated? They sure know how to herd their sheep.
    Exactly. We need to make sure when threads like these are started that the OP knows the corporate MSM source is probably in the tank for Clinton, and most likely tainted.

Exactly. We need to make sure when threads like these are started that the OP knows the corporate MSM source is probably in the tank for Clinton, and most likely tainted.
    Is this why you quote them ad nauseum?

Last edited by LibertyEagle; 07-03-2016 at 08:18 AM.
    ================

lolol. I'd be surprised if 5% of what you have posted on this forum has been true, CPU.
    Not sure about that, but since the last few days I've only been using reputable sources like Breitbart, Fox Business and twitter.

I do not know what you are thinking, but your posts today are of extremely low entertainment value. You should try bringing some new material instead of recycling the old jokes.

Huh, I liked it better when I thought he may have tweeted that on purpose, saying that Hillary was on Israeli payrolls. But you're right, it was just a star and he is the most pro Isreal candidate, just like he said he is.

It was exciting for a minute though... that was nice.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast