Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Trump tweets image depicting Clinton, cash and the Star of David

The jew hate stuff attacks by the MSM are intentional to cover Trumps devotion to Israel and to create press to cover up the fact that Hillary got away with leaking secrets to foreign governments. Thats why Trumps response was even dumber then the accusation. The star looks just like the ones we got in kindergarden for doing something bad.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RNC figured out that it would be easier to sell Trump to republicans in two flavors, for people who don't like jews they will take this as a dog whistle, for people who like jews they see this as an absurd attack against him.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The star looks just like the ones we got in kindergarden for doing something bad.
    Seriously? That's pretty weird.

It really was meant to be a star of David. It's not just the media making that up. If your theory is right, then it's Trump's own campaign that's using that to cover his devotion to Israel, since they're the ones who put it out there in the first place after having gotten it from a source they knew was antisemitic (and it's not the first time they've done that).

That's why they gave her a "sheriff's badge?" There is little question what the intent was though some try to deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Seriously? That's pretty weird.

It really was meant to be a star of David. It's not just the media making that up. If your theory is right, then it's Trump's own campaign that's using that to cover his devotion to Israel, since they're the ones who put it out there in the first place after having gotten it from a source they knew was antisemitic (and it's not the first time they've done that).
    A cross is not a bad symbol, but a burning cross is a bad symbol. Can you really claim this looks anti semetic? The best arguments were the the origination of the picture, but you never know with political teams, they probably planted it themselves. This is a general election we are talking a millions upon millions of dollars spent on think tanks.

I think this goes here, you guys all know that I have believed and will always believe Trump was a plant put in by the Clintons to get Hillary in the White House. I have been saying this the moment Trump told the world that he talked to Bill before running, something I think he was supposed to keep a secret.

Oh well, watch the bizaree behavior by Trump as documented by TYT.

I think we are all being punked and the people who fell for this scam has done a lot of damage to this country's future.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I think this goes here, you guys all know that I have believed and will always believe Trump was a plant put in by the Clintons to get Hillary in the White House. I have been saying this the moment Trump told the world that he talked to Bill before running, something I think he was supposed to keep a secret.

Oh well, watch the bizaree behavior by Trump as documented by TYT.

I think we are all being punked and the people who fell for this scam has done a lot of damage to this country's future.
    Yeah with sources like TYT you really are clueless.

So people I trust all got tricked but here come TYT to save me from a democrat plant. You can't write comedy like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Yeah with sources like TYT you really are clueless.

So people I trust all got tricked but here come TYT to save me from a democrat plant. You can't write comedy like this.
    The clip just shows Trump acting in a clownish way. Also TYT did not say Trump was a democratic plant, they just showed evidence that they think shows that Trump maybe trying to lose or "mistakenly" doing stuff that would lose him the election.

Like they say, the truth is stranger than fiction

The clip just shows Trump acting in a clownish way. Also TYT did not say Trump was a democratic plant, they just showed evidence that they think shows that Trump maybe trying to lose or "mistakenly" doing stuff that would lose him the election.

Like they say, the truth is stranger than fiction
    Again sorry but a progressive source is hardly the first place you should go to try to convince republicans that Trump is no good for them. I mean this should be basic logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    That's why they gave her a "sheriff's badge?" There is little question what the intent was though some try to deny it.
    I don't care. Do you? If you do just proves you should not be listened to.

Again sorry but a progressive source is hardly the first place you should go to try to convince republicans that Trump is no good for them. I mean this should be basic logic.
    The progressives love the fact that Trump is the republican nominee, they are just baffled on how baffoonish he has been acting of lately. They are scratching their heads as to why Trump is wasting precious time talking about the stupid star instead of attacking Hillary about the email scandal. The point of the post is to highlight that other people are noticing this very bizarre behavior from Trump that I have been trying to point out to people on this site.

For anyone who did not watch the video, they compiled a segment of Trump mentioning the star 28 times in a speech he made recently.

The progressives love the fact that Trump is the republican nominee, they are just baffled on how baffoonish he has been acting of lately. They are scratching their heads as to why Trump is wasting precious time talking about the stupid star instead of attacking Hillary about the email scandal. The point of the post is to highlight that other people are noticing this very bizarre behavior from Trump that I have been trying to point out to people on this site.

For anyone who did not watch the video, they compiled a segment of Trump mentioning the star 28 times in a speech he made recently.
    I listened to that speech. I also read a politico article trying to make him look stupid.

He addresses criticism against him. It is a smart tactic because he covers main attacks against him giving his supporters the talking points they need.

So again I am not surprised you are within the gravitational pool of liberal thinking.

I listened to that speech. I also read a politico article trying to make him look stupid.

He addresses criticism against him. It is a smart tactic because he covers main attacks against him giving his supporters the talking points they need.

So again I am not surprised you are within the gravitational pool of liberal thinking.
    Liberal thinking? I have been saying he is a plant from the beginning. I didn't need TYT trying to convince me that the Clinton may have made him a plant by accident to know I was right. The sad thing is that a lot of you Trumpster actually think focusing on a weak issue that is has address so many other times is more important that striking at Hillary while the email scandal was hot.

Even more pathetic is that you people think you know how to run a campaign better than Rand. I will end by saying this, the liberals and progressives are not afraid of Trump, instead they are laughing at the Trumpsters and come November, you people will realize that you all have been taken for a ride by Trump and his liberal friends.

Liberal thinking? I have been saying he is a plant from the beginning. I didn't need TYT trying to convince me that the Clinton may have made him a plant by accident to know I was right. The sad thing is that a lot of you Trumpster actually think focusing on a weak issue that is has address so many other times is more important that striking at Hillary while the email scandal was hot.

Even more pathetic is that you people think you know how to run a campaign better than Rand. I will end by saying this, the liberals and progressives are not afraid of Trump, instead they are laughing at the Trumpsters and come November, you people will realize that you all have been taken for a ride by Trump and his liberal friends.
    First of all does not matter what you been saying all along. You are bringing in arguments from people that we have nothing in common with. People from our ideological opposite corner.

Second he is not focusing on it. You are. He had an event that was almost two hours long. He follows a pretty standard script. Ten minutes of the script is punching back at recent criticism. He covered three low priority issues on the same level as the star. But you wouldn't know that because you don't follow him and I don't fault you for that one.

Second about progressives loving to be against Trump that remains to be seen. They made it very clear at the beginning that they want to ridicule him and make him look like a joke. One would expect them to follow that script. Again remains to be seen. I rather lose with Trump then with Romney or McCain.

As far as criticizing Rand I think you mean someone else.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

These Trump supporters have been trained well. Whenever confronted with a source they don't like, their immediate reaction:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    These Trump supporters have been trained well. Whenever confronted with a source they don't like, their immediate reaction:

Way over your head. Not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Its a sad thing to see, you reach a point where the progressives can see the con and the republicans can't see it. This cannot get any clearer if they tried and still nothing. But I love doing this, the elections is over from where I am standing and the next best thing to do is sit out on the porch, pull out my single barrel pump action yogurt rifle and lob truth bombs at these people in the hope some of it sticks

Its a sad thing to see, you reach a point where the progressives can see the con and the republicans can't see it. This cannot get any clearer if they tried and still nothing. But I love doing this, the elections is over from where I am standing and the next best thing to do is sit out on the porch, pull out my single barrel pump action yogurt rifle and lob truth bombs at these people in the hope some of it sticks
    I don't believe that for a second. You just have angst filled lefty written all over you.

When McCain and Romney won I went about my business even thought I would not vote or support them.

You on other hand 24/7 crying about an election you consider to be over. Or how do you put it lob truth bombs. LOL.

I don't believe that for a second. You just have angst filled lefty written all over you.

When McCain and Romney won I went about my business even thought I would not vote or support them.

You on other hand 24/7 crying about an election you consider to be over. Or how do you put it lob truth bombs. LOL.
    Don't worry with time, I think one will hit you in the face. I think it is you who will realize that I was right and you and your suspicions are wrong. I bitch about the elections and Trump because there was I time I view you people as reasonable human beings and seeing you this way hurts me more than anything Trump has done.

Believe me, if you guys weren't on here supporting Trump, I think I would have behaved the same way I did when Romney was running.

Don't worry with time, I think one will hit you in the face. I think it is you who will realize that I was right and you and your suspicions are wrong. I bitch about the elections and Trump because there was I time I view you people as reasonable human beings and seeing you this way hurts me more than anything Trump has done.

Believe me, if you guys weren't on here supporting Trump, I think I would have behaved the same way I did when Romney was running.
    Ofcourse you are not sitting out because your vision of how this movement has to act is being relegated to the 5% no one listens to.

Ofcourse you are not sitting out because your vision of how this movement has to act is being relegated to the 5% no one listens to.
    In November reality will set in and you and then you will come to the realization that you and your cohorts have been played. Clinton is going to be the next president and its too late to spot her now. Thats really all I have to say about that.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    A cross is not a bad symbol, but a burning cross is a bad symbol. Can you really claim this looks anti semetic?
    Absolutely. It's the context that does it. Combining the Star of David with a bunch of money and an accusation of corruption. It's obvious that it's suggesting Hillary is part of a Jewish conspiracy. That's not grasping at straws, that's the point the creator of the picture was deliberately getting at.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Absolutely. It's the context that does it. Combining the Star of David with a bunch of money and an accusation of corruption. It's obvious that it's suggesting Hillary is part of a Jewish conspiracy. That's not grasping at straws, that's the point the creator of the picture was deliberately getting at.
    Yes and Trump's daughter converting to Judaism and marrying a Jew is all just a front. His Jewish grand kids and her husband are all part of the elaborate scam since we all know any depiction of a star is equates to anti-semitism.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Yes and Trump's daughter converting to Judaism and marrying a Jew is all just a front. His Jewish grand kids and her husband are all part of the elaborate scam since we all know any depiction of a star is equates to anti-semitism.
    What does any of that have to do with it?

Half of Hillary's money has come from Jews. 8 of the top 12 contributors to her biggest SuperPAC are Jews. Over half the total money in that PAC comes from Jews. The suggestion that Hillary is funded by Jews is not "conspiracy". It is FACT. Not that this anything to do with Trump. He just re-tweets stuff he likes and doesn't give a crap who the original creator was or what his motivations may have been.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    So does this mean Trump is an anti-semite?

Anti-Semitism is no longer an undertone of Trump’s campaign. It’s the melody.

What Donald Trump is doing on the campaign trail

By Dana Milbank Opinion writer November 7

In the final hours, the mask came off.
    Donald Trump and his surrogates have been playing footsie with American neo-Nazis for months: tweeting their memes, retweeting their messages, appearing on their radio shows. After an Oct. 13 speech in which Trump warned that Hillary Clinton “meets in secret with international banks to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty” and that “a global power structure” is conspiring against ordinary Americans, the Anti-Defamation League urged Trump to “avoid rhetoric and tropes that historically have been used against Jews.”
    Well, Trump just gave his reply. On Friday, he released a closing ad for his campaign repeating offending lines from that speech, this time illustrated with images of prominent Jews: financier George Soros (accompanying the words “those who control the levers of power”), Fed Chair Janet Yellen (with the words “global special interests”) and Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein (following the “global power structure” quote). The ad shows Hillary Clinton and says she partners “with these people who don’t have your good in mind.”
    Anti-Semitism is no longer an undertone of Trump’s campaign. It’s the melody.
    For more than a year, I have condemned Trump in the harshest terms I could conjure as he went after Latinos, Muslims, immigrants, African Americans, women and the disabled. This is both because it was wrong in its own right and because, from my culture’s history, I know that when a demagogue begins to identify scapegoats, the Jews are never far behind.

At first, it was genteel chauvinism, such as Trump telling Jewish Republicans they wouldn’t support him “because I don’t want your money”; the fact that he has a Jewish son-in-law gave him some cover.
    [The Gangs of Washington are drawing their knives]
    Then we had Trump’s tweet of an image, previously found on an anti-Semitic message board, of a Star of David atop a pile of cash; Trump later objected to his campaign’s decision to remove the image. Trump retweeted a message from @WhiteGenocideTM, phony crime statistics that originated with neo-Nazis and a quote from Benito Mussolini. His campaign blamed an intern for tweeting an image of Nazi soldiers superimposed on the American flag next to Trump’s likeness.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...2d1_story.html

The Democrat party mantra says middle class people who own more than 2 buildings or 2 vehicles are evil; & using their money for nefarious purposes.

Now there's lunatics out there suggesting that the Israel lobby & big business does the same.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...894307,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by dec 17 2016
    In a clandestine visit, the head of the Mossad and a security delegation organized by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu travelled to the United States to meet with President-elect Trump's staff and brief him on security issues.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast