Thread: Is is time to nuke California?

Is is time to nuke California?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We do have a lot of nukes
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 08-10-2016 at 05:00 PM.

The time for making Nevada beach front property is getting closer every day.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Yes, kill all the stupid people. Don't forget to include Trumpaloons too...Hillbats aren't the only stupid people.
    Well, that's not a very nice thing to do, canjun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    The time for making Nevada beach front property is getting closer every day.
    Why? Do you think the The San Andreas Fault is ready to do it's thing? I had read soemthign about that a few days ago. Seems like it was rumbling around at record levels. The whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Why? Do you think the The San Andreas Fault is ready to do it's thing? I had read soemthign about that a few days ago. Seems like it was rumbling around at record levels. The whole thing.
    Closer than yesterday, Yellowstone is rumbling too. In my lifetime? Don't have a reasonable clue.

//

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

California has the 6th largest economy in the world. The world. Only the United States and 4 other countries have a bigger economy. The smartest people in the world are here. Although they aren't in that video. Besides, without California, who would build your roads for you.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Nah, California produces some awesome punk rock.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    California has the 6th largest economy in the world. The world. Only the United States and 4 other countries have a bigger economy. The smartest people in the world are here. Although they aren't in that video. Besides, without California, who would build your roads for you.
    I have a friend who made millions in Silicon Valley. Rome fell too.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Better than nuking Ca. create 2 separate nations, one comprised of both coasts, all the states on the left and right coasts but not the gulf, Fla. goes with NY..

Ya'll can keep your smart people and grand economies, the scenic views and the pollution as well as all the trouble you cause the rest of us..

Ya'll write and enforce your own laws and collect taxes and tariffs to support yourselves and all the rest of us out here in flyover country will do the same..

Only condition I care about is sending back your natives from the Ozarks, you know the Prius drivers who start petitions to outlaw horse $#@! during parades and who try to organize HOA's and stuff..........You've gotta agree to take 'em back and keep 'em!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Better than nuking Ca. create 2 separate nations, one comprised of both coasts, all the states on the left and right coasts but not the gulf, Fla. goes with NY..

Ya'll can keep your smart people and grand economies, the scenic views and the pollution as well as all the trouble you cause the rest of us..

Ya'll write and enforce your own laws and collect taxes and tariffs to support yourselves and all the rest of us out here in flyover country will do the same..

Only condition I care about is sending back your natives from the Ozarks, you know the Prius drivers who start petitions to outlaw horse $#@! during parades and who try to organize HOA's and stuff..........You've gotta agree to take 'em back and keep 'em!
    Can't argue with you there. I say EVERY state should break into their own country actually.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Can't argue with you there. I say EVERY state should break into their own country actually.
    I'm in!

I've asked before but I'll throw it out again........

Anybody have a problem with the Ozarks being their own separate little state or maybe even a nation/state?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'm in!

I've asked before but I'll throw it out again........

Anybody have a problem with the Ozarks being their own separate little state or maybe even a nation/state?
    I'm ok with it so long as you extend your eastern border all of the way to the Mississippi... Oh, and you gotta take Memphis... We'll (Tennessee) pick up the cost of moving the river to the other side of it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    I'm ok with it so long as you extend your eastern border all of the way to the Mississippi... Oh, and you gotta take Memphis... We'll (Tennessee) pick up the cost of moving the river to the other side of it.
    If we took Memphis, ya'll would have to agree to inter the bodies outside of the Ozarks.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED...
    .... and you THOUGHT I was kidding
    =====================
    Take a look. Today's date. California.gov
    California Governor Signs 6 (six) new anti gun laws including banning "assault rifles"

================
    7-1-2016

SACRAMENTO – Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr. today announced that he has signed the following bills:

• AB 1135 by Assemblymember Marc B. Levine (D-Marin County) – Firearms: assault weapons.
    AB 1135, as amended, Levine. Firearms: assault weapons.
    (1) Existing law generally prohibits the possession or transfer of assault weapons, except for the sale, purchase, importation, or possession of assault weapons by specified individuals, including law enforcement officers. Under existing law, “assault weapon” means, among other things, a semiautomatic centerfire rifle or a semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and has any one ofbegin insert severalend insert specified attributes, including, for rifles, a thumbhole stock, and for pistols, a 2nd handgrip.

• AB 1511 by Assemblymember Miguel Santiago (D-Los Angeles) – Firearms: lending. A signing message can be found here.
    AB 1511 would effectively end the long-standing practice of temporarily loaning a firearm for lawful purposes. Under this legislation the ability to loan a firearm to anyone other than a family member would now be prohibited, absent limited exceptions, unless conducted through a dealer. This legislation is not anymore of a deterrent to criminals than current law, as possession by prohibited persons is already illegal. Instead, the real impact is on the law-abiding. A loan and return of a firearm under this legislation would require four trips to a gun store, two ten day waiting periods and two separate transfer fees, with no tangible benefit to public safety.

• AB 1695 by Assemblymember Rob Bonta (D-Alameda) – Firearms: false reports of stolen firearms.
    Assembly Bill 1695 would
    AB 1695, as amended, Bonta. Firearms: false reports of stolen firearms.
    This bill would make that prohibition applicable to a person who reports to certain individuals and peace officers that a firearm has been lost or stolen, knowing the report to be false. By changing the definition of an existing crime, this bill would impose a state-mandated local program. The bill would also make it a misdemeanor for a person convicted of violating this provision to own a firearm within 10 years of the conviction. By expanding the scope of an existing crime, this bill would impose a state-mandated local program.

• SB 880 by Senator Isadore Hall III (D-Compton) – Firearms: assault weapons. A signing message can be found here.
    The use of a "bullet button" currently keeps semi-automatics with detachable magazines from being classified as an "assault weapon." In banning the use of a "bullet button" the possessor will now have possession of what California law considers an "assault weapon." With this being said, the possessor will have to register that firearm as an "assault weapon" or face potential felony penalties, arrest, and confiscation of the firearm.

The explanation of registration in SB 880 means paying a registration fee and completing a registration form that contains:
    A description of the firearm and unique identifiers;
    The date the firearm was acquired
    The name and address of the individual from whom, or business from which the firearm was acquired;
    Registrant’s full name, address, telephone number, date of birth, height, weight, eye color, hair color, and;
    California driver’s license number or California identification card number.

• SB 1235 by Senator Kevin De León (D-Los Angeles) – Ammunition.
    AB 1235 regulates the sale of ammunition, and creates a more explicit definition of ammunition. The bill would place unjustified and burdensome restrictions on the purchase of ammunition and would require the attorney general to keep records of purchases. This legislation would further require any online ammunition sales to be conducted through a licensed vendor.

• SB 1446 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Berkeley) – Firearms: magazine capacity.
    This bill would, commencing July 1, 2017, make it an infraction punishable by a fine not to exceed $100 for the first offense, by a fine not to exceed $250 for the 2nd offense, and by a fine not to exceed $500 for the 3rd or subsequent offense, for a person to possess any large-capacity magazine, regardless of the date the magazine was acquired. The bill would require a person in lawful possession of a large-capacity magazine prior to July 1, 2017, to dispose of the magazine, as provided.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 07-01-2016 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED...
    Doesn't seem to infringe on anyone's constitutionally protected right to hunt or shoot targets in state approved firing ranges, so I don't really see the problem
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Don't believe in nukes as they are harmful to children and wildlife... I think some kind of targeted genome specific killer virus that only targets statists...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

//

Quote Originally Posted by FunkBuddha View Post
    Gee funkbuddha... can't see why you don't want Memphis... they seem to be doin their job keepin y'all safe.
    A disabled woman was beaten bloody by federal agents during an airport security screening while on her way to undergo treatment for a brain tumor.
    Hannah Cohen set off the metal detector at a security checkpoint at the Memphis International Airport, and she was led away for additional screening, reported WREG-TV.
    “They wanted to do further scanning, (but) she was reluctant — she didn’t understand what they were about to do,” said her mother, Shirley Cohen.
    Cohen said she tried to tell agents with the Transportation Security Administration that her 19-year-old daughter is partially deaf, blind in one eye, paralyzed and easily confused — but she said police kept her away from the security agents.
    The confused and terrified young woman tried to run away, her mother said, and agents violently took her to the ground.http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/disa...ty-checkpoint/

Trump should threaten the use of military force against the Remain clingers in the UK.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Flash And The Pan - California

Immediate names came into his brain
    A rocket from China, a Russian plane
    He pushed the wrong button and soon there'll be no place called
    California

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Last edited by goldenequity; 07-02-2016 at 12:37 PM.

Only after I buy up some beach front realestate in Nevada.