Thread: Obama to turn Clearwater FL into next ME refugee ghetto $@%thole

Obama to turn Clearwater FL into next ME refugee ghetto $@%thole

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/u...-reprehensible

What do you do if you’re the Obama administration? Your foreign policy toward nations with Muslim governments is at best incoherent, jihadist attacks are on the rise worldwide, and your own homeland just suffered another attack in which 49 of your citizens were slaughtered?
    You speed up your plans to get as many ‘refugees’ from Middle Eastern Muslim nations into America as quickly as possible before your time in office reaches its end. And the latest beneficiary of this human importation plan? Clearview, Florida.

Undeterred by the brutal Orlando massacre, Breitbart has reported that the Obama administration has already admitted and placed dozens of Syrian refugees into Florida since the jihadist attack in Orlando just two Saturdays ago. In all 441 new arrivals have been resettled across the United States in just four days since the attack!
    And now the administration is really hitting the gas pedal.
    Even as nearby Tampa is seeing the number of Syrian refugees being forced into its city limits explode, the pristine beach community just 30 minutes to the west is preparing to be bombarded by Obama’s refugee resettlement program.
    We’re now learning that Clearwater will be the next mass resettlement location as the Obama administration works to bring in 10,000 Syrian refugees by the end of September.
    From NCScooper.com:
    Humanitarian workers will resettle the next wave of Syrian refugees in Clearwater, Florida, as the Obama Administration struggle to bring at least 10,000 Syrian refugees to the U.S. by the end of September.
    We expect to resettle many more families in Clearwater, along with many other refugee groups we are proud to serve.”

…Clearwater based humanitarian workers say the Obama Administration has told them to expect a much faster pace of resettlement efforts during the next three months. The government has taken steps to help with the president’s goal by dispatching additional workers to Jordan to interview applicants for resettlement, a U.S. State Department spokesman said. The Obama Administration also has resumed interviewing applicants in Mosul, Iraq, and has begun processing refugee resettlement cases in Al-Zabadani, Syria.
    Those changes, according to the State Department, “will not curtail any aspects of the process…”
    The Obama administration is drastically increasing processing speeds in order to meet the lofty goal of importing at least 10,000 refugees in just a matter of months.
    So far in June 1,523 Syrian refugees have been admitted. That number exceeds last month’s record of 1,069 refugee admissions. Thus far this fiscal year the Obama Administration has admitted 4,328 Syrian refugees, 4,289 of whom self-identify as “Muslim.”
    And this accelerated rate of importation and resettlement is taking place in spite of repeated warnings from the FBI and other national security officials about potential vulnerabilities and the agency’s inability to property vet migrants seeking entry to the USA from terrorist-producing regions like Syria. Not mention reports from U.S. military command in Europe that ISIS fighters have infiltrated the ranks of ‘refugees’.

When asked by a senatorial panel on whether ISIS will continue to attempt infiltration of refugee flows, U.S. Air Force General Philip Breedlove told the Senate Armed Services Committee, “I think that they are doing that today.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is a lot of rooms in the Whitehouse why do they take some in?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

It is already a Scientologist $#@!hole.

When was the last attack by foreign Muslim refugees within the United States? Article harps on Orlando but that was a local Born in the USA shooter.

Florida news Channel 8: http://wfla.com/2015/11/17/syrian-re...reach-florida/

Syrian refugees face long road, security checks to reach Florida

TAMPA, FL (WFLA) – The fear of terrorists slipping across our border among hundreds of Syrian refugees coming to Florida has rattled politicians ranging from Florida Republican Governor Rick Scott to Democratic Senator Bill Nelson. “I want to know how they will screen these refugees to ensure that there are absolutely no potential national security or terrorism concerns,” Nelson said in a statement released Tuesday.

With that in mind Eight on Your Side took a closer look at the process of resettling refugees from war-torn Mideast nations like Syria and Iraq to new homes right here in the Tampa Bay area.

”It’s not like a Syrian wakes up one day and decides they want to come to the United States and they’re here the next day,” said Maryam Saleh, an American-born immigration law student who has studied the process closely. “As a Syrian-American I can tell you we want the same thing. We do want people to be properly vetted we don’t want terrorists to end up in our midst.”

The process of resettling refugees in America begins a World away when Syrians and other refugees reach the borders of a nearby country. Then the UN High Commissioner for Refugees determines whether they qualify for refugee status as the first of 13 steps in a process that now takes 18-24 months. Four of those steps involve security clearance by a number of US Government agencies. Magda Saleh helps in the final stage of resettlement as part of the Radiant Hands charity she runs as part of the Islamic Society of New Tampa. “The Department of State the Department of Homeland Security the FBI and the Department of Defense are all involved in this vetting process,” Saleh said.

Four nonprofit relief agencies, Lutheran Services, Catholic Charities, Gulfcoast Jewish Community Services and the Coptic Center work with government agencies to resettle refugees in the Tampa Bay area.

There is an additional process for the 10,000 Syrian refugees that President Obama has announced he wants to let into the U.S., roughly 400 of them are likely to land in Florida.

A recent article in the Economist Magazine claims that out of 745,000 refugees resettled in America since the 9/11 terrorist attacks only two have been arrested for having terrorist ties. Nearly all of the refugees Magda Saleh helps in the Tampa area are families. Their arrival here is anything but easy, said Saleh and it’s certainly not a free ride even after the two-year process of getting here.

“They come expecting a nice house they’re going to get a car they’re going to get everything they need, they’re in America,” Said Saleh. “And what they find is they really have to work from the day they get here to get their English skills up become a contributing member of society
    .”
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-01-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Article harps on Orlando but that was a local Born in the USA shooter.
    Do you know where babies come from? You should look it up some time.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Do you know where babies come from? You should look it up some time.
    + 1

While I'm of the opinion that most of these attacks are Mission Impossible style hoaxes, since Zippy poses the question, the answer would San Bernardino. That said, it isn't terrorist attacks (real or fake) that pose the biggest problem it's ISLAM which is not compatible with the western way of life, values and law.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It is already a Scientologist $#@!hole.
    True enough but who would you rather have as a neighbor (seriously)?

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    + 1

While I'm of the opinion that most of these attacks are Mission Impossible style hoaxes, since Zippy poses the question, the answer would San Bernardino. That said, it isn't terrorist attacks (real or fake) that pose the biggest problem it's ISLAM which is not compatible with the western way of life, values and law.
    Are you forced to adapt any of their way of life, values, or law? Rizwan Farook, the main San Bernardino shooter, was another Born in The USA citizen- born in Chicago. Yes, his wife was an immigrant.

There are two BILLION Muslims in the world. How many of them are terrorists?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-02-2016 at 01:19 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you forced to adapt any of their way of life, values, or law?
    Do you ever leave your mom's basement?

How many of these refugees are Syrian Christians?

I know it doesn't fit the fear-mongering opposition,, but it's the first question that popped in my mind.

They are a targeted minority.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Only about ten percent of the Syrian population was Christian to begin with. Most fighting (and refugees) have been in Suni areas rather than Christian areas (which are mostly in the regime controlled areas) so they have only been about three percent of all the refugees. http://www.factcheck.org/2015/11/fac...rian-refugees/

As we have written before, the U.N. says there are more than 4 million registered Syrian refugees. The U.N. also provides the demographic makeup of 2.1 million refugees who were registered by the UNHCR in Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and Lebanon. As of Nov. 17, those figures show that 70 percent are female (50.3 percent) and male children under 12 years old (19.7 percent).

Obama, for his part, said in remarks on Nov. 19 in the Philippines that the “overwhelming numbers who have been applying are children, women, families — themselves victims of terrorism.”

We asked the administration for a demographic breakdown of Syrian refugees who are seeking to resettle in the U.S., and it provided a chart that shows 23,826 total applicants — 15,937, or 67 percent, of whom are women (of all ages) and male children (age 0 to 11). Men (age 18 and older) accounted for 25.5 percent.

In short, the demographic breakdown of the Syrian refugees referred to the U.S. is virtually identical to that of the Syrian refugee population at large.

http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/201...g-assumptions/

Firstly, many Christian refugees have not fled from areas overrun by ISIS and have not been under direct threat on account of their religion. Of course, many have a genuine fear of extremists, and especially of an Islamist power-grab if the current government were to fall. The threat they feel is commonly due to their perceived political affiliation —Syrian Christians are assumed to support the regime — rather than their religion. Other groups also feel those threats.

Secondly, it is not just Christians who have fled from areas controlled by extremists. The majority who have left are Muslims whose values and ways of life differ from those of the extremists. They, too, have fled because of their extreme vulnerability. While the danger of ill-intentioned infiltrators among asylum applicants must be taken seriously, it would be perverse to label all non-Christians who have fled extremist threats as suspected extremists rather than to recognize their vulnerability.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-02-2016 at 01:56 PM.

+ 1

The greatest problem is our foreign interventionism/imperialism. Let's not regress to the point where we forget about 'blowback' and start touting the tired Bush mantra that 'they hate us for our freedoms'. The jihadist are quite forward with why they do what they do, and it is available for all to examine, although I'm sure our government would rather you not.

Are you forced to adapt any of their way of life, values, or law? Rizwan Farook, the main San Bernardino shooter, was another Born in The USA citizen- born in Chicago. Yes, his wife was an immigrant.

I'm curious where you think the Greek speaking Christians of the Byzantine Empire went after it fell to Islam? Or the Armenians who didn't accept Islam?

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    The greatest problem is our foreign interventionism/imperialism. Let's not regress to the point where we forget about 'blowback' and start touting the tired Bush mantra that 'they hate us for our freedoms'. The jihadist are quite forward with why they do what they do, and it is available for all to examine, although I'm sure our government would rather you not.
    That's one thing that makes me wonder about the wisdom of importing refugees to our country, when they are well aware that our insane foreign policy lead to the destruction of THEIR homeland.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's one thing that makes me wonder about the wisdom of importing refugees to our country, when they are well aware that our insane foreign policy lead to the destruction of THEIR homeland.
    $#@!, they will be out golfing, flying in fancy ass jets, sippin margaritas on the beach with the best security protection in the world that OUR money can buy. Laws will be easier for them to pass, citizens will have more trust in them and 'unity' in government. You could say its with great wisdom that they are importing refugees after assaulting their homeland and families, but that is of course not your question. Let's just say if we lived in an anarchist society like I'd like, if I had been and continued to do to my neighbours and their property as our country has to many of these muslim nations and their people, I would not let a few of those neighbours into my property to live with me.

eta: that is to say not even if they could afford to pay for their travels to and rent on my property, paying for their transportation and providing them hospitality wouldn't even be a consideration...
    Last edited by P3ter_Griffin; 07-02-2016 at 05:41 PM.

$#@!, they will be out golfing, flying in fancy ass jets, sippin margaritas on the beach with the best security protection in the world that OUR money can buy. Laws will be easier for them to pass, citizens will have more trust in them and 'unity' in government. You could say its with great wisdom that they are importing refugees after assaulting their homeland and families,.
    Cool, I'll sell them one of my extra private jets that I have laying around!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Cool, I'll sell them one of my extra private jets that I have laying around!
    haha, well good for you if that is the case.

They don't integrate well and in greater numbers they become a problem. Whole swaths of European cities are overrun by Muslims who have taken over those areas. In Paris they took to blocking entire city streets for their prayers while demanding buildings be turned over o them for mosques. They were such a problem that France to pass a law to stop them hijacking streets. This leads to further tension because Islam is not compatible with western society, EVER.

I just told you that as far I'm concerned terrorism is not the big issue. It's Islam. However, if one one hundredth of one percent - 100 out of a million - are radical and inclined toward terrorist acts that's enough to do serious harm.

They don't integrate well and in greater numbers they become a problem. Whole swaths of European cities are overrun by Muslims who have taken over those areas. In Paris they took to blocking entire city streets for their prayers while demanding buildings be turned over o them for mosques. They were such a problem that France to pass a law to stop them hijacking streets. This leads to further tension because Islam is not compatible with western society, EVER.

I just told you that as far I'm concerned terrorism is not the big issue. It's Islam. However, if one one hundredth of one percent - 100 out of a million - are radical and inclined toward terrorist acts that's enough to do serious harm.
    You are completely ignoring the role the state plays in all aspects of this. Your posts cannot be seen as a condemnation of the state at this point... only of Islam.

I agree about the foreign policy, obviously (!), but the discussion was about Muslim immigration which would be engineered with or without these hideous wars.

I'm really not a big subscriber to the blowback theory.Yes, there may be some but jihadi terrorist proxy armies are creations of the west and Gulf states. They sure as hell had $#@! all to do with 9/11. The smaller terrorist attacks in the west, I think are mostly faked.

You are completely ignoring the role the state plays in all aspects of this. Your posts cannot be seen as a condemnation of the state at this point... only of Islam.
    Hardly. It's the state that controls immigration. It's the state shipping in all these Muslims. The subject of Islam not being compatible with the west is a matter of cultures and religion. I would add that, in many majority Muslim countries, Islam plays a major role in the state.

I certainly hope that nobody here needs to be instructed in what this is, precisely.

All I can say is keep your powder dry and for Christ's sake, don't go ANYWHERE unarmed. Not even to the mailbox, and I am damnably serious about that.

Also, I'd be very wary about 7/4 celebrations. Heathrow is on high alert for terrorist activity for 7/4. Not sure that is supposed to be public information, but I don't care because I have loved ones there right now as I type this and I want them coming home NOT in an aluminum box, but upright and breathing normally. I am sure the rest of those in my position share that wish.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

I agree about the foreign policy, obviously (!), but the discussion was about Muslim immigration which would be engineered with or without these hideous wars.

I'm really not a big subscriber to the blowback theory.Yes, there may be some but jihadi terrorist proxy armies are creations of the west and Gulf states. They sure as hell had $#@! all to do with 9/11. The smaller terrorist attacks in the west, I think are mostly faked.
    You have not provided reason why it is specifically Muslim immigration that we need to be concerned about, but yet you have stated so much.

'Engineered' is an important word here. Because it is not immigration we are talking about, it is about the state's engineered displacement of mass amounts of people. And Muslim or not that is going to cause problems. The government is acting as a substitute for the merits generally required to migrate, meaning that you get people without merits. But that distinction and all recognition of the culpability of the state is lost when you say 'taken over these areas', as if by their own means merits and desire that is where they are. You say, 'look at the Muslim immigrants blocking the road', and I say, 'look at the anti-Trump people blocking the road'. So what distinction can be made? You have so focused on the Muslims in your posts that the real causes of these issues, the state, isn't even addressed... and I cannot stress enough how poor discussions and solutions will be when the real problems are not the focus of attention... and at the same time haven't substantiated why we should be focused on Muslims either.

National borders have become the band-aid for poor governance. They are the solution for the continued welfare and warfare state. But that should not be the problem we focus on solving.

Only about ten percent of the Syrian population was Christian to begin with. Most fighting (and refugees) have been in Suni areas rather than Christian areas (which are mostly in the regime controlled areas) so they have only been about three percent of all the refugees. http://www.factcheck.org/2015/11/fac...rian-refugees/

http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/201...g-assumptions/
    Prior to the west and Gulf states unleashing the jihadi freaks on Syria, it was ALL controlled by the "regime". Christians live/lived in many of the major population areas that have been invaded and seen fierce fighting and massacres. Aleppo, Homs, Damascus, Latakia all had/have Christians living there.

For Kristof to claim that many Christians haven't fled Islamic State maniacs and that they needn't worry about being Christians, only that they support Assad, is ludicrous. The jihadis have pulled the "convert or die" routine everywhere they've invaded and then they mass murder for the thrill of it, no matter what the religion of their victims.

As for the UN, a major driving force in relocating Muslims to western countries: They have an agenda so they minimize, distort and twist the reality. When people are given asylum, their relatives can follow. More important, Islam is not compatible with the west and these Muslims should not be shipped here. A lot of these people in camps are pressured as to where the UN decides they should go. It's logical that genuine Muslim war refugees should be sent to Muslim countries and kept as close to home as possible so they can return when the wars end; remain closer to other family and friends; be in a society that shares their religion and has similar culture. I know if I were a refugee from war in the US, the last place I'd want to be sent would be a Muslim country. That these refugee organizations claim to care about the people they're moving around in this chess game is a farce. This is massive ethnic cleansing operation. Now, who in the region benefits from that?

The question was how many Syrian Christians have been brought to the US and it isn't very many because the agenda is to bring in Muslims.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    + 1

Well, according to Wiki:

Education and income

Contrary to popular perceptions, the condition of Muslims in the U.S. is very good. Among South Asians in the country, the large Pakistani American community stands out as particularly well educated and prosperous, with education and income levels exceeding those of U.S.-born whites. Many are professionals, especially in medicine (they account for 2.7-5% of America’s physicians),[104][105] scientists, engineers, and financial analysts, and there are also a large number of entrepreneurs. There are more than 15,000 medical doctors practicing medicine in the USA who are of Pakistani origin alone[106] and the number of Pakistani American millionaires was reported to be in the thousands. Shahid Khan a Pakistani-born American multi billionaire businessmen owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars of the National Football League (NFL) making him the first and only ethnic minority member to own one, he also owns English Premier League team Fulham F.C., and automobile parts manufacturer Flex-N-Gate in Urbana, Illinois.[107] 45 percent of immigrant Muslims report annual household income levels of $50,000 or higher. This compares to the national average of 44 percent. Immigrant Muslims are well represented among higher-income earners, with 19 percent claiming annual household incomes of $100,000 or higher (compared to 16 percent for the Muslim population as a whole and 17 percent for the U.S. average). This is likely due to the strong concentration of Muslims in professional, managerial, and technical fields, especially in information technology, education, medicine, law, and the corporate world.[108]
    There are about 3.3 million in the US, currently.
    There is no spoon.

You have not provided reason why it is specifically Muslim immigration that we need to be concerned about, but yet you have stated so much.
    Yes, I have. Islam is not compatible with western culture, values and law.

'Engineered' is an important word here. Because it is not immigration we are talking about, it is about the state's engineered displacement of mass amounts of people. And Muslim or not that is going to cause problems. The government is acting as a substitute for the merits generally required to migrate, meaning that you get people without merits. But that distinction and all recognition of the culpability of the state is lost when you say 'taken over these areas', as if by their own means merits and desire that is where they are. You say, 'look at the Muslim immigrants blocking the road', and I say, 'look at the anti-Trump people blocking the road'. So what distinction can be made? You have so focused on the Muslims in your posts that the real causes of these issues, the state, isn't even addressed... and I cannot stress enough how poor discussions and solutions will be when the real problems are not the focus of attention... and at the same time haven't substantiated why we should be focused on Muslims either.

National borders have become the band-aid for poor governance. They are the solution for the continued welfare and warfare state. But that should not be the problem we focus on solving.
    I've addressed the issue of the who and why behind mass immigration in other threads as well as the NWO agenda. I don't really feel like covering that, again. Too long and gets into almost hot topic material.

I'm not an anarchist nor an internationalist and I believe in the idea of borders. Borders have nothing to do with poor governance or the welfare state. You can have borders and no welfare state; borders with a welfare state for citizens only; no borders and no welfare; no borders and welfare for anyone and everyone. Bad or somewhat better government can exist in any of those combinations.

Muslims blocking the streets of Paris for prayers and SJW's blocking traffic because Trump or anything else are entirely different and both wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Well, according to Wiki:

There are about 3.3 million in the US, currently.

Who brought up income and why is that relevant? The Saudis are filthy rich, many are engineers and they're still Muslims and their religion is not compatible with western culture, values and law.

BTW, your CIA Wiki propaganda sounds like Merkel when she said the migrants were well educated engineers, scientists and the like. I suppose they're same ones sexually assaulting women and kids all across Europe. OR NOT.

So, how about you and Zippy tell us why you favor the socially engineered mass migration of Muslims to western countries.

Now, who in the region benefits from that?
    This is not a question you should be asking. Your small brain is not able to grasp the complexity of the situation. You should be asking yourself instead what can you do to make better accommodations for all the people we want to come here to share and appreciate our way of life. Rejoice!

True enough but who would you rather have as a neighbor (seriously)?
    I moved from Clearwater to St Pete. Now I live in a Detroit 'burb. Honestly I'd rather do business in Dearborn than Clearwater. Clearwater was a wonderful city, but now it's like a ghetto. "Nuff said.