Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump warns 'lot of' refugees to U.S. 'are ISIS'

Trump warns 'lot of' refugees to U.S. 'are ISIS'

'We will be afraid to walk outside'

Donald Trump, presumptive Republican Party nominee for president, warned a Fox News “O’Reilly Factor” television audience a “lot” of the refugees making their way across America’s borders could be affiliated with ISIS, and if the nation’s leaders don’t take care, the country’s citizens could one day be afraid to leave their homes.

Trump also blasted likely Democratic Party presidential pick Hillary Clinton as less-than-capable of dealing with the immigration crisis, and with the national security needs of America.

The ‘Stop Hillary’ campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: ‘Clinton for prosecution, not president’

For instance, Trump said that had Clinton, during her secretary of state stint, along with President Obama, dealt with ISIS at its blossoming stage, the world would not be facing the type of blistering terror attacks – like those seen in Istanbul this week, or Orlando, Florida, a couple weeks ago – taking place around the world with alarming frequency.

“Now [ISIS is] a very large group of people and it’s only getting bigger and if [Clinton] gets in, it will be massive and we won’t even have a country anymore,” Trump said. “We will be afraid to walk outside.”

Trump also spoke in dire terms of America’s borders.

“One other thing,” he said. “[Our government’s] letting tens of thousands of people come in from Syria and nobody knows who these people are and a lot of those people are ISIS.”

Clinton, he went on, is hardly “tough enough” to beat ISIS.

“She’ll never get tougher,” Trump said. “It’s not going to happen.”
    http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/trump-war...zfH89pwd93m.99
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Trump: ‘A Lot’ of the ‘Tens of Thousands’ of Syrian Refugees Being Allowed Into US Are ISIS

Trump supporters, enjoy:

On Wednesday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “O’Reilly Factor,” Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said that “a lot” of the “tens of thousands” of Syrian refugees being allowed into the US are members of ISIS.

Video at link: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...-isis-members/

Better pay attention to this.

groundbreaking news

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    groundbreaking news
    Yeah, well. It ain't the whole story, homeboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Yeah, well. It ain't the whole story, homeboy.
    maybe the other thread about this exact same quote will tell the whole story. if not, maybe we can make another thread about it

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    maybe the other thread about this exact same quote will tell the whole story. if not, maybe we can make another thread about it
    Let me ask you something Jesse. Do you consider yourself to be informed at the Geo-political level? Specifically with regard to what our partner nations are doing in terms of border policy as it directly relates to these same refugees. Europe is an example.

Because Trump is echoing their policies. To the word.

In fact, the thread that I'd place into relevance/comparison instead of the one cajun just posted that you were thinking about would be the one LE shared. It's at least relevant to scope. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6248995

Also, here - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6249273

So, again...crises of opportunity. Exceptional circumstances. That's what Trump's promoting as a matter of policy. And he isn't the only one.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 06-30-2016 at 07:54 AM.

Th flipside of it, though, is that I think that the European border philosophy/vision that seems to be spreading across the Atlantic (by example of Trump's specific language here) will work here to get new border rules established. Unfortunately, it'll likely be to our disadvantage. Individual Liberty will take a hit. Just like it historically has.

Catch-22. Fear-Unity.

But this is it, right here in the op. This is the narrative to watch in terms of the border debate. No other.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 06-30-2016 at 08:06 AM.

you get a satisfaction from arguing on the internet or something?

my point is that this didn't warrant two threads

You're not of the position to concern yourself with over-lapping threads. If you observe an incident as such, then, report the conundrum and a site moderator will assess and provide a solution to the problem.

Unless you have something of immediate value to contribute, I'd suggest moving along, Jesse James. That's good avice.

Perhaps both of us didn't realize the other already posted a thread? I wasn't. I'll ask a mod to delete mine. It's not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Perhaps both of us didn't realize the other already posted a thread? I wasn't. I'll ask a mod to delete mine. It's not that big of a deal.
    i know. i was just making a joke. but for some reason "Natural Citizen" felt the need to try to argue about Donald Trump.

Unless you have something of immediate value to contribute, I'd suggest moving along, Jesse James. That's good avice.
    no thanks. i have every right to comment here

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i have every right to comment here
    No, you don't.

Aside...

• No rude, disruptive or disorderly behavior, including excessive low-value posting.
    • Members who provide frequent low levels of discourse are subject to being banned.
    Reported. For "satisfaction" sake.

Additionally...

i was just making a joke. but for some reason "Natural Citizen" felt the need to try to argue about Donald Trump
    Donald Trump is largely the topic of discusion per the op. Is he not? If you'd prefer to tell jokes instead of discussing the topc, then, start a blog or something.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 06-30-2016 at 09:36 AM.

No, you don't.

Aside...

Reported. For "satisfaction" sake.
    i don't?

i take it you're not a fan of free speech are you?

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

Donald Trump, presumptive Republican Party nominee for president, warned a Fox News “O’Reilly Factor” television audience a “lot” of the refugees making their way across America’s borders could be affiliated with ISIS, and if the nation’s leaders don’t take care, the country’s citizens could one day be afraid to leave their homes.

Trump also blasted likely Democratic Party presidential pick Hillary Clinton as less-than-capable of dealing with the immigration crisis, and with the national security needs of America.

The ‘Stop Hillary’ campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: ‘Clinton for prosecution, not president’

For instance, Trump said that had Clinton, during her secretary of state stint, along with President Obama, dealt with ISIS at its blossoming stage, the world would not be facing the type of blistering terror attacks – like those seen in Istanbul this week, or Orlando, Florida, a couple weeks ago – taking place around the world with alarming frequency.

“Now [ISIS is] a very large group of people and it’s only getting bigger and if [Clinton] gets in, it will be massive and we won’t even have a country anymore,” Trump said. “We will be afraid to walk outside.”

“One other thing,” he said. “[Our government’s] letting tens of thousands of people come in from Syria and nobody knows who these people are and a lot of those people are ISIS.”

//

This conversation is enjoyable
    The most important element of a free society, where individual rights are held in the highest esteem, is the rejection of the initiation of violence.

RON PAUL

i don't?
    No.

No.
    why's that?

//

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    why's that?
    The platform is private property. Your participation here, while voluntary, remains a priviledge. It is not a right. You agreed to a contract upon entering the property. And, so far, you've broken that contract at least twice in this thread alone.

With free speech, in the area of private property, comes responsibility and respect for your agreement upon entering. If you are not in agreement with those responsibilities, then, my suggestion would be to go outside and hold up a sign on public property. Middle of the highway, for example. A street corner. Yell it from the highest mountain. Perhaps a public park.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 06-30-2016 at 09:37 AM.

What is there to say... It is a fact that some refugees have turned out to be terrorists. The vast majority, is not. Trump is pandering to a state of mind that I do not appreciate.
    "I am a bird"

//

The platform is private property. Your participation here is a priviledge. It is not a right. You agreed to a contract upon entering the property. And so far, you've broken that contract at least twice in this thread alone.
    and please tell me how i did that?

US has accepted less than 1,000 Syrian refugees. That means that over 1,000% of them are terrorist

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    US has accepted less than 1,000 Syrian refugees. That means that over 1,000% of them are terrorist
    Please note: Trump says "tens of thousands"....you'll be afraid to walk outside.
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 06-30-2016 at 09:00 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic