Thread: Eggs, Economics, & Government

Eggs, Economics, & Government

A few weeks ago we had 21 chickens that were consistently laying 17 eggs per day.

Our dogs receive 6 eggs per day.

My wife takes 3 per day with her to work.

There were ample eggs to have nice weekend meals with eggs and still sell 3 dozen per week to friends.

Feathers have been noticed around the property and a large fox was seen a week or so ago.

We now have 16 chickens and are only getting 6 or 7 eggs per day.

My wife and I are trying to understand economics and looking for ways to legislate or fractional reserve or find any means possible to utilize the same type of tactics our government uses with debt, money, jobs, mandates, whatever, to increase our egg supply without getting more chickens.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Place a bucket full of $100.00 bills in the yard with a sign directing the fox to help himself.....

Surely that'll work....

If it doesn't work right away run to the bank and borrow more $100.00 bills...

Pfft. That's easy. Continue to sell those 3 dozen eggs to your friends, but don't actually give them to them. Sell them in advance based on the eggs that your chickens will produce in the future.

Then, mandate that they buy at least 4 dozen of these 'future' eggs, until you're satisfied. And once you're satisfied, bump it up to 5 dozen, then 6 and so on...

With the extra money you'll be getting, your dogs will be fed, your wife will have plenty for work and your weekend meals will be fantastic!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Pfft. That's easy. Continue to sell those 3 dozen eggs to your friends, but don't actually give them to them. Sell them in advance based on the eggs that your chickens will produce in the future.

Then, mandate that they buy at least 4 dozen of these 'future' eggs, until you're satisfied. And once you're satisfied, bump it up to 5 dozen, then 6 and so on...

With the extra money you'll be getting, your dogs will be fed, your wife will have plenty for work and your weekend meals will be fantastic!
    Cool eh?

Between your program and mine we've taken care of Schifference and his family and the fox, we've managed to secure loans for our friends in banking and have promised his customers more than they've ever had before.....

Isn't life grand!

We deserve pensions and benefits for our bipartisan efforts..........

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Cool eh?

Between your program and mine we've taken care of Schifference and his family and the fox, we've managed to secure loans for our friends in banking and have promised his customers more than they've ever had before.....

Isn't life grand!

We deserve pensions and benefits for our bipartisan efforts..........
    I think that those that serve and protect might not like this plan. I am not sure but I think that initiating those tactics might be breaking one law or another. There must be a legal way to achieve desired results.

The goal is to have more eggs without stealing them, buying them, or acquiring more chickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I think that those that serve and protect might not like this plan. I am not sure but I think that initiating those tactics might be breaking one law or another. There must be a legal way to achieve desired results.

The goal is to have more eggs without stealing them, buying them, or acquiring more chickens.
    Yeah, I told you how to do that above... If you don't agree, you must hate America. You're about to go on a watchlist.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

And your happy ass is now considered racist and anti-american so like the good bipartisan politicians Capt and I are we're going to institute a bill to make your language and behavior in this matter criminal so we can take your chickens, your bucket and even your family all while disparaging you and praising the brave fox....

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    And your happy ass is now considered racist and anti-american so like the good bipartisan politicians Capt and I are we're going to institute a bill to make your language and behavior in this matter criminal so we can take your chickens, your bucket and even your family all while disparaging you and praising the brave fox....
    Now that sounds like the American Way of doing things. Don't forget to incarcerate the journalist that reports on the story.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Now that sounds like the American Way of doing things. Don't forget to incarcerate the journalist that reports on the story.

Just inform your neighbors they each owe you an egg a day... else thump on head with stick.

Then deputize a family member to collect. As long as you issue a shiny badge, should be totally legit.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

I certainly hope the dogs have been punished for allowing a fox to kill your best producer.