Thread: Which College/University teaches Aust. Econ?

Which College/University teaches Aust. Econ?

I have a nephew showing interest in his high school economic. Can people recommend any colleges or universities known for teaching Austrian economics?

Ive heard positive things about Chicago and Hillsdale but are there any east coast schools?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This article is a little dated, but still pretty valid.

https://fee.org/articles/where-are-t...ian-economics/
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

a quick search shows that George Mason University has a large number of alumni who graduated and now subscribe to Austrian school. That would lead me to believe there is a strong emphasis on it at that particular school.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

i would just have him learn it on the side, unless he really likes george mason

Thank you all for great answers and help

George Mason University has some I believe.
    Carthago Delenda Est