Thread: 16-Year-Old Black Trump Supporter Schools Black Lives Matter member

16-Year-Old Black Trump Supporter Schools Black Lives Matter member

================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This kid is fantastic. It gives me hope....
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

I am no longer impressed by political "wonder" kids, they all turn once they are no longer under the influence of the puppet parents. The kid won only because the person he was debating with was using some of the weakest anti Trump arguments. On further listening, I really think the black lives matter guys is a little slow or even retarded. He says Trump's wife is an illegal immigrant which is just silly.

Black Lives Matter and Gays are pretty lame... All Lives Matter = RACIST. Heterosexual Pride Parade = NOT ENOUGH SUFFER. STOP.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.