Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Man Threatens to Kill Donald Trump - Afraid Food Stamps Will Be Taken Away

Man Threatens to Kill Donald Trump - Afraid Food Stamps Will Be Taken Away

================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the kind of $#@! government gives every one of us.

More government isn't going to fix it.

A perfect analogy is comparing how government funds differing factions over in Sandville in order to show friends and cronies profit.

This is exactly the same thing within the US.

Shut it down (government) and stop giving it more money and authority, this is what you get in return.

If all the white people die... no one will get foot stamps. lol

Well, if convicted he'll probably get several years of free room and board and medical care. Is that a sweet deal or what?

I didn't watch the video, but perhaps he should spend his money on food and not gold jewelry and AK47s? Or get a job?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I didn't watch the video, but perhaps he should spend his money on food and not gold jewelry and AK47s? Or get a job?
    I wouldn't doubt that you can get gold chains and AKs w/ food stamps. I mean, if you can you use them at strip clubs then why not?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I wouldn't doubt that you can get gold chains and AKs w/ food stamps. I mean, if you can you use them at strip clubs then why not?
    Are you serious? You can use them at strip clubs?

Wow, that's a waste. If he could learn to keep his mouth shut, his willingness to kill people would be much more lucrative for him than just food stamps.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is absurd. trump is going to close the border so the browns will stop taking all the whites' food stamps.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Are you serious? You can use them at strip clubs?
    The data released by the governor show more than 3,000 transactions from Jan. 1, 2011, through Nov. 15, 2013, at smoke shops, and more than 650 transactions at bars, sports pubs and strip clubs. Those transactions include purchases at the check-out counter and withdrawals from on-premises ATMs. The state does not track what is purchased in EBT transactions.
    http://bangordailynews.com/2014/01/0...s-smoke-shops/

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Mother $#@!er. So, then, it sounds to me like we're supporting the social indulgences of the baby daddies. We're paying for their freakin party.

You know, I really hate to sound like this. I really do. But crap like this is when I really do wish that the system would crash for about 6 months. I'd hang out up in the mountains at the old home place in a room with a view. Seriously. I might even crack a cold one. Unbelievable. I still think of food stamps as those paper ones. I keep forgetting it's all electronic now. Like regular transactions at debit machines. These mofos are going straight playa with my money. wtf...

It kind of puts me at odds with my underlying belief that I don't really mind so much that people in real need under some unfortunate short-term circumstances beyond their control receive help in some way. I'm okay with that. I know people who have had to ask for that kind of help and were ashamed to do so but it was their only option. But they had a plan to get out of the situation. And the will to get out of their situations. They wanted to get out of their situation. And they eventually did. And these are good people.

But this stuff with partying with my money doesn't fly. Holy crap. I didn't know it was like this, though. Dang.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 06-30-2016 at 10:53 AM.

Mother $#@!er. So, then, it sounds to me like we're supporting the social indulgences of the baby daddies. We're paying for their freakin party.

You know, I really hate to sound like this. I really do. But crap like this is when I really do wish that the system would crash for about 6 months. I'd hang out up in the mountains at the old home place in a room with a view. Seriously. I might even crack a cold one. Unbelievable. I still think of food stamps as those paper ones. I keep forgetting it's all electronic now. Like regular transactions at debit machines. These mofos are going straight playa with my money. wtf...
    One of the many reasons I've quit paying into the system.

^^^^^^^Racist Alert^^^^^^

Both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    ^^^^^^^Racist Alert^^^^^^

Both of you!

You know what really gets me to chuckling? I'll tell you. Take that squirt in the video there in the op, for example. He's talking pretty tough. He's got his plinkers and whatnot. He's gangsta. Talking sht. Waving my money around like he did something for it. Thinks he's big stuff. A real tough guy. Entitled to respect. Right?

Now, you take all of that away, put my money back in my pocket, and put him in a room with a man one on one and I imagine he'd likely cower in a corner and grovel like a little bitch. Little peckerhead likely wouldn't survive if he ever had to assume some kind of honest responsibility for himself and his own. Likely never learned how. Or the value in it.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 06-30-2016 at 11:06 AM.

You know what really gets me to chuckling? I'll tell you. Take that squirt in the video there in the op, for example. He's talking pretty tough. He's got his plinkers and whatnot. He's gangsta. Talking sht. Waving my money around like he did something for it. Thinks he's big stuff. A real tough guy. Entitled to repect. Right?

No, you take all of that away and out him in a room with a man one on one and I imagine he'd likely cower in a corner and grovel like a little bitch.
    Let him keep all his sht and put him in the woods with me for 24hrs. and he'd be cowering under a tree and groveling like a little bitch.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Let him keep all his sht and put him in the woods with me for 24hrs. and he'd be cowering under a tree and groveling like a little bitch.
    That won't be necessary. Donald Trump will soon take care of all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Put Trump in the woods too........

I remember the time a bear chased my mom up the holler. She was down getting spring water out of the mountain there and that bear came up on her. I think her feet maybe touched the ground five times up that hill. It was a big freakin hill, too. Heh.

Anyway. All of the woods speak reminded me of that. I was only maybe 5 or so.

Those transactions were from the regular cash-welfare programs of the HHS Dept like TANF.

The food stamp program is a separate program, SNAP, run by the Ag Dept.

The best part about this douche bag is as follows:

1) He is a convicted felon

2) The weapons seen in the OP video.....and I mean all of them, were stolen from a single location (pawn shop)

3) If you watch the video carefully, you notice you can see his street sign, as well as the number on the house

He was picked up rather quick, and is sitting in jail for multiple felony charges. All of which he documented himself with the video for the state.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Those transactions were from the regular cash-welfare programs of the HHS Dept like TANF.

The food stamp program is a separate program, SNAP, run by the Ag Dept.
    Well that makes me feel better.

A lot of the "merchants" are complicit in the EBT scams. Check how places like gas stations itemize their receipts. If they can ring something up as a food item paid by debit card, EBT can be used to pay for it. Now take that register and put it in a strip club.... For folks with a lot of kids, they can apply for additional funds, where EBT can also be used at ATMs for cash withdrawals.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    A lot of the "merchants" are complicit in the EBT scams. Check how places like gas stations itemize their receipts. If they can ring something up as a food item paid by debit card, EBT can be used to pay for it. Now take that register and put it in a strip club.... For folks with a lot of kids, they can apply for additional funds, where EBT can also be used at ATMs for cash withdrawals.
    This is a "no-$#@!" story from before EBTs when stamps were used. Met a guy that was visiting the end bay Auto shop in the industial complex I worked at. Bearded older man, wearing tie-die, driving a Jaguar. He told me he was an ex-judge (Florida). Right before getting out of "law" he and a partner bought three run down food markets. Then his partner that had street connections, who he'd met while being a judge, got some guys to offer .25-.50 cents on the dollar for food stamps. They'd then run the food stamps through their stores. I think his remark was "Pretty damn profitable and less hassle than selling crack." while pointing at his Jag. Fugger.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    One of the (very) few things I know inside and out in this world is the adult bar industry. I can't even imagine the kind of dumb ass that would find a way to allow EBT card usage in a club. I have talked about this before in other threads, but the government's love for the usage of the RICO Act concerning adult bars almost always guarantees clubs doing everything they can to avod Federal attention. And any kind kind of EBT scam inside such a business would be incredibly easy (going by the lettering of the law, mind you) to prove organized criminal activity.

People that think along the kind of lines to consider something so stupid are affectionately referred to as "popcorn pimps" (think Shrimp compared to popcorn shrimp). To risk anything illegal in an industry where you can see an investment running in the black after 6 months is just....fooolish.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    At least he won't make it worse.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    One of the (very) few things I know inside and out in this world is the adult bar industry. I can't even imagine the kind of dumb ass that would find a way to allow EBT card usage in a club. I have talked about this before in other threads, but the government's love for the usage of the RICO Act concerning adult bars almost always guarantees clubs doing everything they can to avod Federal attention. And any kind kind of EBT scam inside such a business would be incredibly easy (going by the lettering of the law, mind you) to prove organized criminal activity.

People that think along the kind of lines to consider something so stupid are affectionately referred to as "popcorn pimps" (think Shrimp compared to popcorn shrimp). To risk anything illegal in an industry where you can see an investment running in the black after 6 months is just....fooolish.

The titty bar owners don't have to find a way or do anything illegal or even shady. The baby daddys get TANF. It's cash assistance that has no oversight. It can be used anywhere for anything. It gets put on the same EBT debit card as food stamps. Bar owner just puts in an ATM and bam, TANF ends up in a g-string.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    At least he won't make it worse.
    Proof? At least a little ideological consistency that would lead to a hint of it?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The titty bar owners don't have to find a way or do anything illegal or even shady. The baby daddys get TANF. It's cash assistance that has no oversight. It can be used anywhere for anything. It gets put on the same EBT debit card as food stamps. Bar owner just puts in an ATM and bam, TANF ends up in a g-string.
    Shows how little the feds are concerened about that kind of abuse if their records can't flag those funds being withdrawn from a private ATM leased to a bar. And the minimum withdrawal fee is going to be $5 per transaction, and averaging maybe $300 tops per transaction.

Everyone is an aspiring rapper these days.. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast