Thread: RNC Delegate Jace Laquerre: "I will vote for Rand Paul"

RNC Delegate Jace Laquerre: "I will vote for Rand Paul"

Nice guy from Vermont:

"While I am only 17 years old, I take my job as an American voter very seriously. So seriously, in fact, that I have decided to participate in the electoral process as the youngest delegate to the Republican National Convention (RNC) in 2016. It is an exciting, yet daunting task, as my presence will give a voice to the millennial generation.[...]

Along with many other young Republicans, I was inspired by the likes of U.S. Senator Rand Paul and the principles of liberty. Principles such as limited government, fiscal responsibility, and a rational foreign policy resonate with us and inspire us. [...]

When I decided to run as a delegate, I did so to be a mouthpiece for my generation, and come July 18th, we will have spoken quite clearly. We want a pro-liberty candidate, which is why I cannot support Donald Trump at this year’s national convention.
    I will not be voting for him, and I urge other delegates to do the same. Instead, I will vote for the man that has defended and fought for the principles of liberty that my generation wholeheartedly believes in. That man is Senator Rand Paul. [...]"

Full article: http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/06/...GZCPFpJPepE.99
    I'm a bit of a statistical junkie. I like to analyze or sum up polling or voting data. That doesn't mean that I believe all the pollmakers - I simply dont know most of the time if they counterfeit their data because of an agenda or not. It's just the only data I have to work with.
    And I love the message of liberty!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusI View Post
    Nice guy from Vermont:

"While I am only 17 years old, I take my job as an American voter very seriously. So seriously, in fact, that I have decided to participate in the electoral process as the youngest delegate to the Republican National Convention (RNC) in 2016. It is an exciting, yet daunting task, as my presence will give a voice to the millennial generation.[...]

Along with many other young Republicans, I was inspired by the likes of U.S. Senator Rand Paul and the principles of liberty. Principles such as limited government, fiscal responsibility, and a rational foreign policy resonate with us and inspire us. [...]

When I decided to run as a delegate, I did so to be a mouthpiece for my generation, and come July 18th, we will have spoken quite clearly. We want a pro-liberty candidate, which is why I cannot support Donald Trump at this year’s national convention.
    I will not be voting for him, and I urge other delegates to do the same. Instead, I will vote for the man that has defended and fought for the principles of liberty that my generation wholeheartedly believes in. That man is Senator Rand Paul. [...]"

Full article: http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/06/...GZCPFpJPepE.99
    A very wise and intelligent young man. I'm certain that one day he will be an anarchist too...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

One down, 1236 to go?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I did send an e-mail to the "Green papers" and they added this soft pledged delegate to Rands delegate count

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P16/VT-R

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    One down, 1236 to go?
    Actually 2 down, 1235 to go ^^ You forgot the hard bound delegate from Iowa.
    I'm a bit of a statistical junkie. I like to analyze or sum up polling or voting data. That doesn't mean that I believe all the pollmakers - I simply dont know most of the time if they counterfeit their data because of an agenda or not. It's just the only data I have to work with.

Clearly an establishment shill! Either you're with Trump or you're with the globalists!!!!!
    Last edited by Tywysog Cymru; 06-30-2016 at 06:53 PM.
    Stop believing stupid things

Good man.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

That lion has had courage all along.

And one in Iowa too? Cool. Let their tales be told.

Lindsey Graham isn't going to like this.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    First and last time he will ever be a RNC delegate.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    First and last time he will ever be a RNC delegate.
    Hopefully this will be the last RNC convention...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by bunklocoempire View Post
    And one in Iowa too? Cool. Let their tales be told.
    Well the one in Iowa is a hard bound delegate, so he "has no choice" if he dont want to get into legal trouble. He doesnt have to be a Rand Paul fan. Iowa state party rules say it doesnt matter if a candidate withdraws or not, the candidate cannot release his Iowa delegates whatssoever. There is only one exception: If only one candidate gets nominated from the RNC floor, all Iowa delegates are automatically bound to that candidate. Odd rule. However, I have no idea if Cruz will get nominated from the floor - he has the majority from 8 states so he can be - i just dont know if they will do that.

On a another note: I informed Jace Laquerre on FB that I mailed his statement to the Green Papers and that he is now in the soft count on that page. He replied:

"Well there will probably be 1 or 2 more for Rand I'm assuming. Paul Dame" [Paul Dame was linked by Jace]
    https://www.facebook.com/sofunkyfres...67304251881499

Paul Dame is another Vermont delegate

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Hopefully this will be the last RNC convention...
    Touche'
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Nice, reminds me of that pic where all the Nazis are saluting Hitler and one guy is like, "man F this ish".

(Why is profanity no longer allowed on RPF?)
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusI View Post
    I did send an e-mail to the "Green papers" and they added this soft pledged delegate to Rands delegate count

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P16/VT-R

a big +rep for that!!!
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."