Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Violent Pro-Trump Neo-Nazis to Crash GOP Convention

Violent Pro-Trump Neo-Nazis to Crash GOP Convention

Violent Pro-Trump Neo-Nazis to Crash GOP Convention

After a knife fight in Sacramento, neo-Nazis have decided to take their talents to Cleveland to defend Donald Trump supporters during the GOP convention.

The neo-Nazis who organized the pro-Donald Trump rally in Sacramento, California, that turned bloody over the weekend have a new destination: The Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

“We’re essentially just going to show up and make sure that the Donald Trump supporters are defended from the leftist thugs,” Matt Parrott, spokesman for the white-nationalist Traditionalist Worker Party, told McClatchy, claiming that roughly 30 members of the party would head to Ohio in July.

The Traditionalist Worker Party is yet another white-nationalist group of “race realists” that has wormed its way into relevance through the ascendancy of Trumpism. The party—which fights for a lily-white America “free from economic exploitation, federal tyranny, and anti-Christian degeneracy”—is led by its chairman Matthew Heimbach, who gained national media attention in 2013 as the 22-*year-old founder of the Towson White Student Union. In 2014, the Southern Poverty Law Center dubbed him the “Little Führer” who had “plunged into full-fledged neo-Nazism.”

In March 2013, Heimbach crashed a CPAC event on racial tolerance where he arrived, wearing a Confederate flag, representing all the “disenfranchised” white citizens. Earlier this year, he again went viral for getting caught on video shoving a Black Lives Matter protester at a Trump rally, and yelling at her for being “leftist scum.”

On Sunday, his group, in conjunction with the Golden State Skinheads, held a pro-white/pro-Trump rally in Sacramento where at least five people were stabbed and several others wounded. Heimbach himself was not at the chaotic, violent event; he and his followers blamed the “anti-fascist” counter-protesters for the mayhem. The stabbing victims were on both sides of the fight, police told reporters.

“They attacked each other without hesitation,” 50-year-old counter-protester Chandra Zafra told the Los Angeles Times. “It was a war zone.”

And the “Traditionalists” declared their victory.

“We will not be intimidated,” Parrott wrote online in a fundraising pitch, following the incident. “We will not stand down. Our event was a victory by all metrics. We won the physical fight. We provoked the leftists into showing their true colors.”

For its part, the Sacramento County GOP firmly denounced the white-nationalist Trump fans, with spokesman Carl Burton telling The Daily Beast that the organization was “completely disowned by all of us,” and that the Traditionalist Worker Party is “nothing but a hate group.”

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...onvention.html
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-21-2016 at 06:41 PM.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    This reminds me of when liberals and the media would attempt to smear Ron Paul by saying that Stormfront supported Ron Paul.

Quality thread!
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    This reminds me of when liberals and the media would attempt to smear Ron Paul by saying that Stormfront supported Ron Paul.

Quality thread!
    If the goal of the OP is to show us how the media is using many of the same tactics against Donald Trump that they used against Ron Paul, then he is being quite successful.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

//

Quality thread!
    But stormfront people did support Ron Paul. It's not a liberal media smear, he said he brought different people together unlike Mr. Trump.

Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at Cal State San Bernardino, said he had long warned that the Capitol rally could erupt into violence. It had been planned for weeks, giving both sides plenty of time to organize.

Join the conversation on Facebook »

Levin said such violence ultimately can play into the message of white supremacists who claim they are “under siege.”

“Make no mistake – I think the hatemongers wanted to have this violence take place,” Levin said. “And some of the anti-fascists very much wanted to have a violent confrontation.”

The Traditionalist Worker Party, known as a white nationalist group, said on its website that it had planned the Sunday event in conjunction with the Golden State Skinheads “to make a statement about the precarious situation our race is in” after “brutal assaults” at Donald Trump events in California.
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...htmlstory.html
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    It wasn't just a smear. Their people are still here on RPF.
    aren't they the Alternative Right?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    It wasn't just a smear. Their people are still here on RPF.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    But stormfront people did support Ron Paul. It's not a liberal media smear, he said he brought different people together unlike Mr. Trump.
    I have no doubt that racists supported Ron Paul, but that certainly doesn't equal Ron being a racist, which is what the liberals want to imply. Implying that Ron is a racist because other racist individuals support Ron is indeed a smear.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

//

This is pathetic - revolting even!
    The premise is that "white supremacists" make the leftists attack them, just so they appear to be violent.
    In other words, the attackers are the victims of the people they attack! Are you really that easily fooled?

Furthermore the TWP says they aren't white supremacists, just like being white and are proud of it. Whatever. True or false, I don't care enough to go researching the details of the players in this obvious farce. Still, it's really sick to pretend that a violent mob is the victim of those they beat up.

//

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Ron wasn't making racist or dog-whistle statements to attract those people. Trump is.

(There was that unfortunate issue of the newsletters...it was said that someone -- perhaps Trump supporter, Lew Rockwell -- wrote those for Ron. I don't know what the truth is. I trust Ron; he says he didn't write them. But those newsletters are what attracted the Stormfronters to Ron, no doubt.)
    I am familiar with the Ron Paul Racist Newletters™ but not the Trump newsletters. Can you share with me the Trump newletters or dogwhistles?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 07-21-2016 at 06:40 PM.

//

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have no doubt that racists supported Ron Paul, but that certainly doesn't equal Ron being a racist, which is what the liberals want to imply. Implying that Ron is a racist because other racist individuals support Ron is indeed a smear.
    Do you believe "diversity" is a code word for white genocide?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    There are no newsletters. There are speeches. There are comments (anti-Mexican comments, for example.) There are reasons the alt-right loves him. If you don't realize that... (nvm, you do, you're just playing games.)
    No I am not playing games. I don't pay a ton of attention to Trump but I am aware that he promotes building a wall on the southern border. I am not saying it hasn't happened, but I am saying that I have never heard him say something racist. I have heard Trump talk about illegal immigrants, which are criminals, but that isn't racist.

Here in AZ we have a MASSIVE problem with illegal immigrants and talk about fixing those problems will always win fans. That doesn't make people racists though.

The only comments I know of are his anti-Mexican-criminal comments. If you can share some actual anti-Mexican comments I would be better informed for it. Thanks.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Do you believe "diversity" is a code word for white genocide?
    Code word? I always thought that diversity is a buzz word that HR people use to pretend they do something useful.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

//

"Dog-whistle" is a word used by schizophrenics to describe the voices in their head.

That is wrong, Ron attracted all sorts of people and to just focus on a small segment of that population to paint a bad pic of him is wrong. Ron Paul and his supporters focused mainly on liberty issues, the constitution, non interventionism, free market ideas, monetary issues but Trump supporters (at least the ones on the internet) talk incessantly about race and IQ issues. Good or bad, I think this is why the media is labeling em as racists.

//

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    "Dog-whistle" is a word used by schizophrenics to describe the voices in their head.
    Nah, dog-whistle politics are an actual thing. Are you truly unaware of coded language?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //

Count me as a +1 for violence at conventions...

I'd like to see contestants battle like Roman gladiators and delegates sacrificed to the various Gods of war these sick bastards pray to..

If they're going to take 1/2 my earnings or more in taxes I $#@!ing want to be entertained and gum-flapping doesn't cut it!

From a 2015 NBC News article on Trump (http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/o...tics-n397326):

"They bring in drugs. they bring in crime. They're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people," said Trump about primarily Mexican immigrants who have crossed the U.S. border illegally.

Note that Trump cannot state for a fact there may be any "good people" crossing our Southern border.

"[Trump] avoids racial epithets and direct references to race, preferring to talk of immigration, nationality, and criminal behavior; these are, though, coded terms," says López. "In fact, his basic message is a racial one: this is a white country, under threat from invading minorities."

=====

Whereas here is Rand in an article this week (http://www.thegleaner.com/news/Rand-...4321541.html):

"I think it's important that we not vilify people based on their ethnicity," Paul said.

Paul on Friday defended immigrants who come to the United States legally.

"My philosophy is we should look at immigrants as people who come here seeking freedom and prosperity," he said.

Asked about Trumps's treatment of the judge, Paul said, "My premise for getting into this race was a different premise. That there wasn't enough sort of rural white voters for the Republican Party to get bigger. I thought we had to get more diverse."
    Last edited by yinzer38; 06-29-2016 at 04:21 PM.

It says they have 30 members in Ohio. Not whether they are all violent.

The skinheads only stabbed 5 berniebros. How many bros and skinheads were actually violent?

The commie groups, the minutemen, oathkeepers & much larger groups are going to fighting eachother, 90 year old veterans with handlebar moustaches are going to be at eachother's throats.

Not to mention half the skinheads are feds who probably enjoy being given Berniemeat to practise their violence on.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by yinzer38 View Post
    From a 2015 NBC News article on Trump (http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/o...tics-n397326):

Asked about Trumps's treatment of the judge, Paul said, "My premise for getting into this race was a different premise. That there wasn't enough sort of rural white voters for the Republican Party to get bigger. I thought we had to get more diverse."
    Rand was way more condescending & stereotyping Trump.

Trump actually appeals to soccer moms in the suburbs.

Rural whites in Iowa voted for Obama to keep their subsidy. Chuck Grassley said Romney stabbed them.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    It says they have 30 members in Ohio. Not whether they are all violent.

The skinheads only stabbed 5 berniebros. How many bros and skinheads were actually violent?

The commie groups, the minutemen, oathkeepers & much larger groups are going to fighting eachother, 90 year old veterans with handlebar moustaches are going to be at eachother's throats.

Not to mention half the skinheads are feds who probably enjoy being given Berniemeat to practise their violence on.
    Well, if they only stabbed 5 people, maybe they aren't as violent as the press is making them out to be. How many people do they need to stab before it's OK for the press to call them violent?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast