Thread: 250+ Examples of Natural Remedies Beating Pharmaceuticals

250+ Examples of Natural Remedies Beating Pharmaceuticals

250+ Examples of Natural Remedies Beating Pharmaceuticals

Sayer Ji

You hear a lot about 'natural healing' these days, but did you know that a sizable body of scientific literature actually supports the idea that natural medicine is safer and more effective than conventional, drug-based medicine?

One of the greatest if not the greatest triumph of biomedical science today is its role in validating ancient healing modalities that long before the advent of science, and even recorded history itself, were passed down "orally" from generation to generation in the vast body of folkloric medical knowledge that still forms the basis for the majority of the world's primary health care system.

These so-called "natural" or "alternative" modalities, which our species owes its present day survivorship to after eons of dependency on them, are increasingly gaining the attention of men and women in white lab coats intent on unlocking the mysteries of how they work, and in many cases, why they work better than patented, synthetic, chemical-based medications.

Read more: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/250...harmaceuticals
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I had a stye in my eye or some type of infection. Hurt bad. At first I thought I got something in my eye but it wouldn't come out. It was painful and irritating for almost 2 weeks. I watched a video on youtube where a guy said to use water with salt. I tried it and couple of days later no more issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    I had a stye in my eye or some type of infection. Hurt bad. At first I thought I got something in my eye but it wouldn't come out. It was painful and irritating for almost 2 weeks. I watched a video on youtube where a guy said to use water with salt. I tried it and couple of days later no more issue.
    That's great! A saline solution for the win! Was it sea salt or Epsom salt?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Still looking for something natural that would bring my blood pressure down better than ACE inhibitors and garlic, exercising, low sodium diet, sex couldn't do the job. So if anyone has something that has worked for them, please post it.

This is no joke, I am too young to be on blood pressure meds

Pharmaceuticals vs Farmaceuticals
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Still looking for something natural that would bring my blood pressure down better than ACE inhibitors and garlic, exercising, low sodium diet, sex couldn't do the job. So if anyone has something that has worked for them, please post it.

Look into Hawthorn Berry, Rauwolfia (Rauwolfia Serpentina) and Magnesium.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Pharmaceuticals vs Farmaceuticals
    I'll take Farmaceuticals any day.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I think I have seen Hawthorn berry growing around the neigbourhood. But I will look into a bit more and then see how I can go about buying the extract/pill. Thank you. Btw I tried garlic and it helped just a little but the way I figured it out, I would have to brush my teeth with it to get the result I was looking for

I think I have seen Hawthorn berry growing around the neigbourhood. But I will look into a bit more and then see how I can go about buying the extract/pill. Thank you. Btw I tried garlic and it helped just a little but the way I figured it out, I would have to brush my teeth with it to get the result I was looking for
    Do not forget to look into magnesium. Magnesium glycinate provides the highest levels of absorption and bioavailability.

something natural that would bring my blood pressure down
    olive leaf - blue bonnet brand

+1 on magnesium supplement

limit salts, nitrates, nicotine, and caffeine

water!!!
    Last edited by presence; 06-29-2016 at 09:32 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Butchers broom and horsetail might be worth checking out too.. they both help with circulation so.. if the pressure is blood flow related, these could help too and something free - breathing slowly, deeply and through your nose. If you can do 10 reps of just a meditative breathing a few times a day, it really does calm everything.
    Disclaimer: any post made after midnight and before 8AM is made before the coffee dip stick has come up to optomim level - expect some level of silliness,

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are out numbered by those who vote for a living !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opal View Post
    Butchers broom and horsetail might be worth checking out too.. they both help with circulation so.. if the pressure is blood flow related, these could help too and something free - breathing slowly, deeply and through your nose. If you can do 10 reps of just a meditative breathing a few times a day, it really does calm everything.
    I just harvested a bunch of horsetail and dried it--good stuff!

Horsetail Health Benefits
    http://www.homeremediesweb.com/horse...h-benefits.php

Apple Cider Vinegar .... useful for so many things...too many to list.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Apple Cider Vinegar .... useful for so many things...too many to list.
    Exactly. Love ACV as well.