Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Semitic Trump fans built this creepy internet app to mark and stalk Jews online

Anti-Semitic Trump fans built this creepy internet app to mark and stalk Jews online

Anti-Semitic Trump fans built this creepy internet app to mark and stalk Jews online

If you’ve ever encountered some of Donald Trump’s rabid “alt-right” supporters on the web, you know that they really relish attacking Jewish people with anti-Semitic slurs and images. Mic.com noticed this week that some alt-right Trump fans created an incredibly creepy browser extension for Google Chrome whose purpose is to mark and track Jewish people online and make them targets of anti-Semitic harassment.

The “Coincidence Detector” extension, which was just removed from the Chrome store by Google this week, marked Jewish journalists and reporters with an “echo” tag that consists of three parentheses on both sides of their names. So if you were using the extension and reading an article by Mic’s Cooper Fleishman, you would see his name as “Cooper (((Fleishman)))” to single him out as Jewish.

The “echo” tag is a reference to the neo-Nazi notion that “all Jewish surnames echo throughout history” — that is, they believe Jewish people are responsible for myriad conspiracies over the centuries designed to extinguish the white race.

The point of the Chrome extension, wrote one neo-Nazi on Twitter, was to expose how much influence Jews have over the media and how they’re supposedly all conspiring to bring down Trump and promote Hillary Clinton.

“With this tool you begin to see patterns, constant bias, a common theme,” he wrote. “You want it deny it, rationalize it, fine, but we see it constantly. And that plugin shows it.”

At any rate, if you’re on social media and you see a Trump fan putting multiple parentheses around someone’s name, it’s because they’re marking them as Jewish and signalling to their followers that they should be targeted for harassment.
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/anti...k-jews-online/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The point of the Chrome extension, wrote one neo-Nazi on Twitter, was to expose how much influence Jews have over the media and how they’re supposedly all conspiring to bring down Trump and promote Hillary Clinton.

“With this tool you begin to see patterns, constant bias, a common theme,” he wrote. “You want it deny it, rationalize it, fine, but we see it constantly. And that plugin shows it.”
    Is there a possibility that what he is saying here is true?

If so, is it something that should be addressed or is it something we should ignore?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Is there a possibility that what he is saying here is true?

If so, is it something that should be addressed or is it something we should ignore?
    Well, I'm just going to ignore it. I really don't give a rats' ass. Others can do what they want.

Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    Sounds about right.
    What part sounds right? The part about Jewish people having a large presence in the media?

The rest of the article is pretty much BS. The app doesn't do anything it says it does. All the app does is take reporters with Jewish surnames and put triple parenthesis around them. It doesn't seek out articles with Jewish authors to go harass, you have to already be looking at the article. At least that is how it is described.

Whenever I see the media trying to convince people not to vote for Trump, it's always the dumbest arguments. I can't figure out whether they are trying to manipulate people with these stupid arguments or whether they are secretly trying to get smart people to vote for Donald Trump.

I don't want to vote for Donald Trump, I don't know his motivations, he has authoritarian tendencies and his positions are a little shifty. But the media with their stupid arguments, and these god awful threads posted by CPUd several times a day wears me down a lot, I have to keep reminding myself I can't vote for Trump just because of all the bull$#@! coming out against him mostly from the mainstream media.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-28-2016 at 01:28 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Here is a lovely Jewish lady discussing certain "coincidences" herself:

Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Trump-Inspired Anti-Semitism Prompts Fear, Police Reports...and a Gun Purchase

I arrived at naptime at Bethany Mandel’s 2nd floor apartment in Central New Jersey. Evidence of her two children under 3 -- toys, toys and more toys -- was everywhere. She's a full-time mom and writer who works from home. And so amid the kiddie detritus is her laptop, open, on the couch.

But that’s not what I came to see.

"Can I see the gun?" I asked.

"Sure. I have to go get it."

Mandel retrieved a purple box from the bedroom. "It’s a .22 revolver," she said, pulling the handgun out of the box.

Mandel, 30, is an Orthodox Jew and conservative writer for prominent Jewish and conservative publications who has vociferously opposed, particularly on Twitter, the candidacy of Donald Trump.

And that's why she had to buy a gun.

Mandel estimates she has faced thousands of anti-Semitic messages online, mostly from self-identified white nationalists who are passionate Trump supporters -- as made clear by their exhortations to "make America great again" and the Trump imagery in their user profiles. The messages she has received ("Die, you deserve to be in an oven," for example) are tame compared to the pictures (Mandel's face superimposed on that of a Holocaust victim).

Mandel is far from alone. An old argument has been rebooted for a new political age: Jews are destroying the country, and only Trump can stop their malevolent hold over media, business and government.

Mandel said Trump first went after the "easy targets in our culture" -- Mexicans and Muslims. Then some of his supporters turned on the Jews. "We have to speak up," she said. "And I feel this as a Jew...Because I knew they were coming after us next. And I was right."

http://www.wnyc.org/story/trump-insp...t-herself-gun/
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

This makes me miss DFF.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    This makes me miss DFF.
    Lol.

What part sounds right? The part about Jewish people having a large presence in the media?

The rest of the article is pretty much BS. The app doesn't do anything it says it does. All the app does is take reporters with Jewish surnames and put triple parenthesis around them. It doesn't seek out articles with Jewish authors to go harass, you have to already be looking at the article. At least that is how it is described.

Whenever I see the media trying to convince people not to vote for Trump, it's always the dumbest arguments. I can't figure out whether they are trying to manipulate people with these stupid arguments or whether they are secretly trying to get smart people to vote for Donald Trump.

I don't want to vote for Donald Trump, I don't know his motivations, he has authoritarian tendencies and his positions are a little shifty. But the media with their stupid arguments, and these god awful threads posted by CPUd several times a day wears me down a lot, I have to keep reminding myself I can't vote for Trump just because of all the bull$#@! coming out against him mostly from the mainstream media.
    That something this stupid would come from the alt-right. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...tic-avalanche/

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    That something this stupid would come from the alt-right. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...tic-avalanche/
    lol... I don't have the app in the OP, but his name is coming up with the triple parenthesis nonetheless.. They are really playing this stuff up.. Don't fall for it, they are still the establishment. I don't know if Trump is any better, or if he is establishment too, but it's kinda weird seeing a guy like you licking their boots.

lol... I don't have the app in the OP, but his name is coming up with the triple parenthesis nonetheless.. They are really playing this stuff up.. Don't fall for it, they are still the establishment. I don't know if Trump is any better, or if he is establishment too, but it's kinda weird seeing a guy like you licking their boots.
    I think Trump may be even worse than the current establishment, to be frank (I believe he is part of the establishment anyway). And also to be clear, there's a lot of antisemitism in the far left as well. Whether it's being played up or not, I think it's disgusting to go out of your way to harass individuals using their race, religion or other factor instead of arguing against the points they've made in an article. Doesn't matter if some alt-right or authoritarian progressive does it.

lol... I don't have the app in the OP, but his name is coming up with the triple parenthesis nonetheless.
    In the story? That's a Trump supporter's tweet to identify an author of a news piece hostile to Trump so that other supporters can begin spamming him.

On Twitter? He changed his alias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    In the story? That's a Trump supporter's tweet to identify an author of a news piece hostile to Trump so that other supporters can begin spamming him.

On Twitter? He changed his alias.
    Huh, I guess maybe that is it, it looked like they were bringing in tweets from the author to the site directly so I wasn't sure why he would have the triple parentheses unless he added them to his handle himself, to play up the victim card.

Half or more of these twitter handles could be fakes anyway.

When people found out what they were doing, a lot of them (Jewish or not) started doing it to their own names to $#@! with the Trump supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    When people found out what they were doing, a lot of them (Jewish or not) started doing it to their own names to $#@! with the Trump supporters.
    How would that "f*ck" with Trump supporters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    How would that "f*ck" with Trump supporters?
    CPUd has the right idea (confirmed my suspicions), but wrong motive - clearly they are doing it to play up the victim card. That's why it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the twitter handles involved are fake.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-28-2016 at 06:07 PM.

Yeah but that wouldn't mess with me. I probably wouldn't even have known what that stood for. Now I will just write them off as retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

CPUd has the right idea (confirmed my suspicions), but wrong motive - clearly they are doing it to play up the victim card. That's why it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the twitter handles involved are fake.
    Them Jews always tweet hate at themselves.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Here is a lovely Jewish lady discussing certain "coincidences" herself:
    So unless Europe goes multi-kulti it will not survive? What does she know? I also heard a very similar meme from Sarkozy.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    So unless Europe goes multi-kulti it will not survive? What does she know? I also heard a very similar meme from Sarkozy.
    (((Sarkozy)))

I guess this app is working right.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Them Jews always tweet hate at themselves.
    I haven't known any personally, but the prominent ones with an agenda seem to often do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by mikey View Post
    (((Sarkozy)))

I guess this app is working right.
    Sarkozy: Challenge of the 21st Century: Racial Interbreeding

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some of these people trolling racial stuff & anti-semetic stuff are of Asian and Jewish descent from 4chan. It's probably mostly white people I dont doubt a lot bored teenagers of Jewish & Asian descent like trolling & $#@!lording. It's not like they are totally Hitler or something.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Oh, the horrors! A browser app! They have sunk to a new low this time! This will finish Trump for sure! /sarc

Why Won't Trump Denounce His Anti-Semitic Supporters?

You might’ve thought after the media firestorm that engulfed Donald Trump in February when he failed to vocally denounce the endorsement of white supremacists like David Duke to CNN’s Jake Tapper, Trump would’ve learned a lesson. That lesson being, of course, that presidential candidates should unequivocally denounce bigotry and hate, even when spewed by supporters.

But on Wednesday night, it happened again. This time instead of white supremacists, it was anti-Semites, and instead of Jake Tapper, it was Wolf Blitzer. Blitzer asked Trump if he had a “message” for his “fans” who had spewed a tidal wave of anti-Semitic comments at Julia Ioffe, a journalist who had written an article about Trump’s wife Melania that appeared in GQ last week.

Melania Trump was so outraged by the article that she took to Facebook to respond, attacking Ioffe personally and claiming the article contained “numerous inaccuracies.” That inspired some Trump supporters to lash out, leveling horribly anti-Semitic attacks at Ioffe, who is Jewish.

It was truly vile garbage. There was an image of Ioffe depicted as a prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp. A cartoon of a Jewish man being shot in the head. Others called her phone and played speeches of Adolph Hitler. And the white supremacist website Daily Stormer ran an article titled, “Empress Melania Attacked by Filthy Russian Kike Julia Ioffe in GQ!” (The Daily Stormer has repeatedly attacked me for being Muslim, proving once again that bigots tend to hate both Jews and Muslims.)

The barrage of anti-Semitic attacks on Ioffe has been well documented in the media over the last week with countless articles and coverage on cable news channels. When Blitzer asked Trump about the backlash, Trump ignored the specific question and instead attacked the article. Although Trump claimed he hadn’t read the article, he still dubbed it “very inaccurate” and “nasty,” adding, “they shouldn’t be doing that with wives.” (I guess Trump already forgot his attacks on the looks of Ted Cruz’s wife Heidi).

Yet Blitzer pressed Trump, “But the anti-Semitic death threats that have followed...” Trump interrupted, “Oh, I don't know about that. I don't know anything about that. You mean fans of mine?”

Blitzer responded, “Supposed fans of posting these very angry—but your message to these fans is?”

This is the moment at which Trump should’ve clearly condemned the anti-Semitic comments. And if Trump were a true leader, he would’ve encouraged his “fans” to stop spewing such hate.

But he didn’t. Instead Trump responded: “I don’t have a message to the fans.” And then, astoundingly, he attacked Ioffe again. “A woman wrote an article that’s inaccurate.”

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...e-hate/481608/

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It was truly vile garbage. There was an image of Ioffe depicted as a prisoner in a Nazi concentration camp. A cartoon of a Jewish man being shot in the head. Others called her phone and played speeches of Adolph Hitler. And the white supremacist website Daily Stormer ran an article titled, “Empress Melania Attacked by Filthy Russian Kike Julia Ioffe in GQ!” (The Daily Stormer has repeatedly attacked me for being Muslim, proving once again that bigots tend to hate both Jews and Muslims.)

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...e-hate/481608/

EM.
    On a related note, Trump and some of his supporters have also been attacking Obama, son of a muslin African man, and many see him as a Muslim.

Quote Originally Posted by (((enhanced_deficit)))
    EM.
    On a related note, Trump and some of his supporters have also been attacking Obama, son of a muslin African man, and many see him as a Muslim.

Seems to be overall helpful:

While the GOP is attempting to nominate historic controversial FOPC, the only candidate they can find who would be able to lose to Clinton:

How dare they infringe on the use of harassment tools!

One of the handles in this very thread was created immediately after a thread about the Protocols was posted...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast