Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hardly anybody wants to speak at Trump's convention

He should have a death pool for the political careers for the Republicans who have drowned since Don hit the scene.

Dubya, Jeb, hopefully McCain, Boehner, Cantor & others.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    He should have a death pool for the political careers for the Republicans who have drowned since Don hit the scene.

Dubya, Jeb, hopefully McCain, Boehner, Cantor & others.
    Add pretty much everybody in the "toss up" columns and some in the "lean R":

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another thread full of "Har har har, establishment is scared" - Nobody is scared. Trump is going to lose the election. Everyone just hates that $#@!ing idiot, neocon and non-neocon alike.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 08-10-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robmpreston View Post
    Everyone just hates that $#@!ing idiot, neocon and non-neocon alike.
    Apparently not, seeing as how he actually won the primary. Trounced every other opponent in the largest Republican primary turnout ever, including the Jeb Bush colossus funding money, the great Neocon hope Marco Rubio, and the Hail Mary Ted Cruz compromise play.
    It is one thing to point out fallacies in certain Trump issues, but to hide your head in the sand and deny all reality, grasping into the media imaginary dream false narrative is living in pure psycho fantasy. The MSM narrative has been proven false at every turn. It a complete embarrassment. Only a fool would give any credence whatsoever to the msm narrative at this point.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Just end the charade and have bill Clinton introduce him...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    Apparently not, seeing as how he actually won the primary. Trounced every other opponent in the largest Republican primary turnout ever, including the Jeb Bush colossus funding money, the great Neocon hope Marco Rubio, and the Hail Mary Ted Cruz compromise play.
    It is one thing to point out fallacies in certain Trump issues, but to hide your head in the sand and deny all reality, grasping into the media imaginary dream false narrative is living in pure psycho fantasy. The MSM narrative has been proven false at every turn. It a complete embarrassment. Only a fool would give any credence whatsoever to the msm narrative at this point.

There is one last hurdle, he still has to beat the Clinton machine and if he does, would he just be another trojan horse, false change candidate like Obama? I think so and I hope we can derail that. I think another devastating democratic victory would send the signals to the voters that electing neocons, liberals and side attractions as the republican party nominee is not the way to go.

#Hillslide

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    There is one last hurdle, he still has to beat the Clinton machine and if he does, would he just be another trojan horse, false change candidate like Obama? I think so and I hope we can derail that. I think another devastating democratic victory would send the signals to the voters that electing neocons, liberals and side attractions as the republican party nominee is not the way to go.

#Hillslide
    This is not even coherent.

If he is a trojan horse you already lost and it does not matter who wins.

Voters already got that message after 2012. Hence Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    This is not even coherent.

If he is a trojan horse you already lost and it does not matter who wins.

Voters already got that message after 2012. Hence Trump.
    Yes, we have already lost because I think he is a trojan horse. So its better for us all if we stopped the damage now and start the recovery. If Clinton wins big, it will destroy the hopes of Trump supporters and make it easier for them to move on from him.

Yea, the voters picked Trump which tells me that they haven't gotten the message. And yes I am going to very politically incorrect and question the intelligence of American voters. I think they have been getting it wrong for years on and have been voting for candidate who are destructive to the long term survival of this country. They should keep trying until they get it right.

//
    Last edited by cajuncocoa; 08-10-2016 at 05:40 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Just end the charade and have bill Clinton introduce him...
    You mean Johnson and his world government buddy, Bill Weld, don't you?
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Yes, we have already lost because I think he is a trojan horse. So its better for us all if we stopped the damage now and start the recovery. If Clinton wins big, it will destroy the hopes of Trump supporters and make it easier for them to move on from him.

Yea, the voters picked Trump which tells me that they haven't gotten the message. And yes I am going to very politically incorrect and question the intelligence of American voters. I think they have been getting it wrong for years on and have been voting for candidate who are destructive to the long term survival of this country. They should keep trying until they get it right.
    Yeah that's why you are so angry you hate those around you.

It's not that voters are dumb it is that there are 60% of those that will steal from you and 40% that won't.

It's not that voters are dumb it is that there are 60% of those that will steal from you and 40% that won't.
    You do realize that you are supporting someone who's tried to use government power to actually steal from people directly? #eminent domain

And has supported stealing from people to pay for others' health care costs? #universal health care

So, apparently you are a proud member of that 60%
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You do realize that you are supporting someone who's tried to use government power to actually steal from people directly? #eminent domain

And has supported stealing from people to pay for others' health care costs? #universal health care

He is not a perfect candidate.

I do not consider my self part of the population that would steal. First because if it was up to me I would cut everything. Second I don't consider voting for an imperfect candidate as going back on your principles.

I do not consider my self part of the population that would steal.
    No one ever does. And yet, here you are supporting this "benevolent authoritarian".

I'm sure Sanders' supporters don't consider themselves part of the population that would steal, either.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

No one ever does. And yet, here you are supporting this "benevolent authoritarian".

I'm sure Sanders' supporters don't consider themselves part of the population that would steal, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    That's what they' all say.
    Yeah but do they acknowledge their candidates problems? Like I know Trump is not going to be a 100% break from stealing. To me he is less stealing.

edit: Listening to him talk for 1.5 hours as he is signing his new books. A lot of Ron Paul type of stuff is being said. Like that we print too much money. But you guys made up your minds so w.e

Like I know Trump my candidate is not going to be a 100% break from stealing. To me he is less stealing than the really evil one.
    ...Said every misguided voter ever.

I don't think you'd know "Ron Paul-type stuff" if you heard it. "Ron Paul-type stuff" wasn't sound bites that sound good to gullible people - it was based in firm understanding of liberty, economics and human nature.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Yeah but do they acknowledge their candidates problems?
    Now due to a construct in my mind that makes your campaign and your policies symbolic of my entire existence. It becomes important to me, to argue with thee, It's almost like my life will fall. My life will fall, unless you lose.

I don't think you'd know "Ron Paul-type stuff" if you heard it. "Ron Paul-type stuff" wasn't sound bites that sound good to gullible people - it was based in firm understanding of liberty, economics and human nature.
    We print too much money is not Ron Paul type of stuff?

You drink from the coolaid of the poster bellow.

Yeah but do they acknowledge their candidates problems? Like I know Trump is not going to be a 100% break from stealing. To me he is less stealing.

edit: Listening to him talk for 1.5 hours as he is signing his new books. A lot of Ron Paul type of stuff is being said. Like that we print too much money. But you guys made up your minds so w.e
    You listened to Trump speak for 1.5 hrs. without shooting yourself? You've got the bro-love bad. Really bad, just the worstest.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You listened to Trump speak for 1.5 hrs. without shooting yourself? You've got the bro-love bad. Really bad, just the worstest.
    Or maybe you just not smart enough to understand what grown ups are saying. Go chill with Bernie.

Or maybe you just not smart enough to understand what grown ups are saying. Go chill with Bernie.
    That'd be as bad as listening to Trump. No thanks.

Do you comprehend what is going on in Europe. The globalists have shown their hand so much that even the useful idiots have no excuse. They want to do away with nations and roll them all up in one big totalitarian slime called Europe. These rulers are not elected, but appointed, so there is ZERO chance of throwing them out.

This very same movement is alive and well in the U.S. too and has been posted about numerous times. Even yesterday. Open your eyes. This is all about world government; world communism. You choose the moniker.

Hate him all you want, but Trump is the only candidate standing against this. If we do not jam something in their spokes, we are done.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Now due to a construct in my mind that makes your campaign and your policies symbolic of my entire existence. It becomes important to me, to argue with thee, It's almost like my life will fall. My life will fall, unless you lose.
    So, you are pro-world government?
    ================

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Get over yourself.

Ron Paul wasn't perfect either.
    ================

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Do you comprehend what is going on in Europe. The globalists have shown their hand so much that even the useful idiots have no excuse. They want to do away with nations and roll them all up in one big totalitarian slime called Europe. These rulers are not elected, but appointed, so there is ZERO chance of throwing them out.

This very same movement is alive and well in the U.S. too and has been posted about numerous times. Even yesterday. Open your eyes. This is all about world government; world communism. You choose the moniker.

Hate him all you want, but Trump is the only candidate standing against this. If we do not jam something in their spokes, we are done.
    Wow, so not only are you believing his con-job, but he's actually gotten you to believe that he's your savior.

I knew this con artist was good at playing to people's own fantasies, but he's taken it to a new level with you.

TRUMP IS NOT WHAT YOU HOPE HIM TO BE - YOU ARE PROJECTING YOUR FANTASIES ONTO HIM.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 06-28-2016 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Get over yourself.

Ron Paul wasn't perfect either.
    You are going to equate what you perceive as Ron Paul's imperfections as a way of propping up your candidate Trump? Really? Lady, Trump doesn't hold a candle to Ron Paul when it comes to liberty positions. And if you believe he does then you haven't been paying much attention since '07.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast