Thread: Sacramento, CA: Outnumbered, far right groups, stab BernieBros in repeat of February violence

Sacramento, CA: Outnumbered, far right groups, stab BernieBros in repeat of February violence

BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The right wing group had the permit. The far left showed up to start trouble. They are always the violent, aggressive ones.

Not enough information to say who started it but most of those stabbed were not the Right Wingers. Of the seven victims, six were counter-protesters.

Heimbach said that in the clash, one of their marchers had been stabbed in an artery and six of the counter-protesters had also been stabbed.
    Did find some more details:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...htmlstory.html

The violence erupted around 11:45 a.m., when word spread that roughly 30 people had shown up. Counter-protesters swarmed toward them and a fight immediately broke out, Granada said.

One person was stabbed within minutes, Granada said. Other stabbings occurred elsewhere on the grounds shortly thereafter. Fire and public safety officials said it was not immediately clear which groups the stabbing victims belonged to.

Robert Bautista, 65, said he saw a handful of white supremacists and skinheads arrive two or three at a time only to be immediately mobbed and chased away by the counter-protesters, who hurled water bottles and the wooden stakes that bore their signs.

“They beat the heck out of a couple guys,” said Bautista, a retired construction worker who came to partake in the counter-protest. “You could see their adrenaline was running high.”

Bautista also said he saw one counter-protester, a black man who appeared to be in his late 20s, convulsing on the ground with stab wounds to his chest and abdomen.

“He was a bloody mess,” he said.

Dozens of counter-protesters remained after the injured had been taken away, watching over the Capitol steps in sweltering heat. On the grounds, a lone white nationalist supporter approached with a cellphone and shouted about his constitutional right to be on site and shoot video. After exchanging heated words with the protesters, people erupted into a chorus of "Nazi, go home."
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-27-2016 at 12:16 AM.

Were the people attacked actually "right wing", or were they just the usual leftists who also happen to be racist?
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Half of them are probably feds; how many Berniebros know this.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Sacramento ? That place is poisoned ,chock full of evil leftists .

I've been waiting for this to happen. It's got nothing to do with who supports who. There are people walking this earth that do not cotton to well to someone coming up to them and getting in their face. People on both sides need to appreciate the fact that for lots of people, squaring those shoulders nose to nose while cussing them is all but saying "You should beat my ass, before I drop the balls to hit you.".
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    I've been waiting for this to happen. It's got nothing to do with who supports who. There are people walking this earth that do not cotton to well to someone coming up to them and getting in their face. People on both sides need to appreciate the fact that for lots of people, squaring those shoulders nose to nose while cussing them is all but saying "You should beat my ass, before I drop the balls to hit you.".
    I expect escalation...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I expect escalation...
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

If you are even half about the vibe I get from you sir, I'd expect no less. I used to be about trying to de-escalate, but when I was 20 years old working the door at a club in Paducah, KY....that lead to three guys jumping me, when one came up behind me and planted a box cutter in my lower back. A box cutter.....

I learned three things that night. One, people who say they aren't afraid to die have never had that statement tested. Two, it's amazing the kind of caveman we all have inside of us we can use when we actually have people on us actively trying to kill us. And three, if there is even a sliver of chance someone might get violent, take the initiative and show them what real violence is.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tod evans again.

If you are even half about the vibe I get from you sir, I'd expect no less. I used to be about trying to de-escalate, but when I was 20 years old working the door at a club in Paducah, KY....that lead to three guys jumping me, when one came up behind me and planted a box cutter in my lower back. A box cutter.....

I learned three things that night. One, people who say they aren't afraid to die have never had that statement tested. Two, it's amazing the kind of caveman we all have inside of us we can use when we actually have people on us actively trying to kill us. And three, if there is even a sliver of chance someone might get violent, take the initiative and show them what real violence is.
    I'm not a "sir", I work for a living.....

When you're dealing with feral humans backing down only encourages them.

I do my damnedest to avoid cities for this reason, I'd be dead or locked up in short order...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I'm not a "sir", I work for a living.....

When you're dealing with feral humans backing down only encourages them.

I do my damnedest to avoid cities for this reason, I'd be dead or locked up in short order...
    LOL

I'm southern. I call everyone sir and ma'am. As a child, if I spoke to an adult without using such title, I was spanked to remind me that everyone deserves respect, until they give reason they don't. Made life in the Army hell though....NCOs do NOT like being called sir...lol

My natural talents dictated I work in cities. My experience with automation robotics, CNC machining, and manufacturing landed me several jobs in production management. But, why work 60 hours a week for $70k a year of taxable income, when I could go to a club, get on a mic for four nights a week, and make $130k+ a year of non-taxable income? But that's why I stopped, as to make that required I work in metro areas that guaranteed me winding up all kinds of adventures, and not all good.

Los Angeles, CA

Sacramento has its fascists run the show of the nanny state. Gov dusty Jerry Brown is the top.