Thread: Clinton Superdelegate Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Corruption

Clinton Superdelegate Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Corruption

http://bigbluevision.com/2016/06/06/...a-going-viral/

NEW YORK (VFB) — Yesterday, a Hillary Clinton superdelegate who recently resigned from his elite DNC position was hit with a 12-year prison sentence for public corruption.
    Sheldon Silver, a well-connected and notoriously corrupt New York politician, was convicted by jurors last November of selling his office for financial kickbacks and sexual favors.

Interestingly, Hillary Clinton and Sheldon Silver have been close allies since before she entered politics.
    Clinton has long credited Silver with persuading her to pursue a political career.
    In 1999, Silver met privately with the then-first lady at the White House, where “he encouraged [her] to seriously consider being a candidate for the Senate seat being vacated.”

After their 2-hour meeting, “Silver told the the Daily News that [after] Clinton asked him what decision-making timetable he was comfortable with,” he told her “to take her time deciding whether to jump into the 2000 New York Senate race.”
    Clinton used Silver’s New York law office on multiple occasions to lobby for support from other city lawmakers. The two became exceptionally close, “A certain level of interaction is to be expected . . . but the closeness between Mr. Silver . . . and Mrs. Clinton may have a significant impact on the Senate race and the Jewish vote in November.”

That year, Silver remained within arms reach of Clinton throughout her first failed bid for the White House. This election, Clinton has avoided the soon-to-be jailbird Silver, and instead campaigned on a message ofblaming Bernie Sanders for New York’s gun crime.
    ATTAINING FREEDOM
    Man must get rid of illusions that enslave and paralyze him; he must become aware of the reality inside and outside of him in order to create a world which needs no illusions. Freedom and independence can be achieved only when the chains of illusion are broken.
    --ERICH FROMM

“In a land of freedom we are held hostage by the tyranny of political correctness” Robert Griffin III

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe that's just justice for being a Clinton Super delegate. LOL!

If that's a felony, can he still vote.

How many others that they just haven't caught yet?
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 06-26-2016 at 11:25 AM.

Outrageous! Why does Hillary support this corruption! Hillary must disavow this criminal. She must give back every penny he raised and donated to her, otherwise she is admitting her association with criminal corruption.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Outrageous! Why does Hillary support this corruption! Hillary must disavow this criminal. She must give back every penny he raised and donated to her, otherwise she is admitting her association with criminal corruption.
    You do know the article said super delegate not fundraiser right? Unless you are reading something posted else where, there is no money to be returned. I don't like Clinton but it is the unfairness from Trump supporters that make me want to vote for her.

Sheldon Silver, a well-connected and notoriously corrupt New York politician, was convicted by jurors last November of selling his office for financial kickbacks and sexual favors.
    But the NY Assembly Ethics Committee, Chaired by fellow Democrat Charles Levine, already exonerated Hillary's best bud Sheldon Silver. http://menrec.com/how-ethical-chair-...onored-guest/#

Of course at the time Levine was chairman of the investigation, Charles Levine held a fundraiser using Sheldon Silver as the chair.
    “This is a very common practice done in the New York State Assembly, and I very much value the friendship and the leadership of the speaker,” Charles Lavine told the New York Post when asked about the fund-raiser. “I’m very honored that he agreed to be a featured guest.”
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know the article said super delegate not fundraiser right? Unless you are reading something posted else where, there is no money to be returned.
    I think Brian was being facetious. Remember how the media made such demands to Dr. Paul to return donations from people he had never met, was not even aware of, had no connection to whatsoever.

P.S. you should get a neg rep for even pretending to consider voting for Hitlary. Ugh.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

You do know the article said super delegate not fundraiser right? Unless you are reading something posted else where, there is no money to be returned. I don't like Clinton but it is the unfairness from Trump supporters that make me want to vote for her.
    I doubt you need that excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    I think Brian was being facetious. Remember how the media made such demands to Dr. Paul to return donations from people he had never met, was not even aware of, had no connection to whatsoever.

P.S. you should get a neg rep for even pretending to consider voting for Hitlary. Ugh.
    You have been programmed well.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL. Not a Trump supporter myself (not supporting any current candidate for President).

See:

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post

You are correct. So soon some forget the hysterical rantings of the left when it came to Ron and even Rand, and that was just about random people who might have donated to his campaign. Sheldon Silver is almost as close to Hillary as Huma. Of course there will probably be no such calls for Hillary to disavow herself from this crony scumbag.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    LOL. Not a Trump supporter myself (not supporting any current candidate for President).

See:

You are correct. So soon some forget the hysterical rantings of the left when it came to Ron and even Rand, and that was just about random people who might have donated to his campaign. Sheldon Silver is almost as close to Hillary as Huma. Of course there will probably be no such calls for Hillary to disavow herself from this crony scumbag.
    Do you think this one hasn't been thrown under the bus by the Clinton machine? I bet you that his name has been scrubbed out of every Hillary controlled website, money has been returned and all other connections to him has been severed. One thing the Clintons are good at is getting rid of embarrassing baggage, sometimes they kill them off or just let them rot in jail but they never ever hang on to baggage except for maybe Bill who is married to Hillary. You guys remember the fundraiser guy that was friends with Stan Lee, the second he was charged with campaign finance violations, he was kicked to the curbs, the pedophile guy that was also friends with Trump? under the bus.

The Clintons are shrewd political tacticians who don't let baggage get in the way of their political goals.

One pardon coming right up!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    One pardon coming right up!
    Still waiting for pardon for Peter Paul.