Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2000 Years of Pauline Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    A word to the wise is usually sufficient.
    And yet with you, hundreds of replies to such threads are insufficient. Hmmm?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Probably the same historical documents you refer to.

He was seeing things that weren't there, and hearing voices.

Merriam Webster
    : something (such as an image, a sound, or a smell) that seems real but does not really exist and that is usually caused by mental illness or the effect of a drug
    : perception of objects with no reality usually arising from disorder of the nervous system or in response to drugs (as LSD)

Dictionary.com

1. a sensory experience of something that does not exist outside the mind, caused by various physical and mental disorders, or by reaction to certain toxic substances, and usually manifested as visual or auditory images.
    2. the sensation caused by a hallucinatory condition or the object or scene visualized.
    A hallucination that made Paul physically blind and changed him from a Jewish leader and persecutor of Christians to one with similar authority as the twelve who walked with Jesus.
    A hallucination that caused him to be the most persecuted person on the planet, up to his beheading in Rome.
    A hallucination that changed a man from a fighter to a lover, a taker to a giver, a master to a slave, all by choice.

This was the man you say is merely deluded or a liar. The delusion or misrepresentation is on your part.

Yours is a tired and dangerous path, tried before and failed over and over again, ultimately heretical. I wash my hands.
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by georgiaboy View Post
    Indeed, RT, erowe and hb are correct.

Peter even speaks highly of Paul in his epistle.

Paul spent lots of time in Jerusalem with Peter, James, and the other apostles, and was ultimately accepted by them as an apostle himself, called by Jesus Himself.

The apostles had every reason to not want to accept Paul as an apostle -- yet they did. If they thought he was legit, so should we.

Ergo, his writings are apostolic and scripture, and preach the same gospel as all the other apostles and Christ himself.

It's Christianity 101, and this Jesus v. Paul stuff you're messing around with is just wrong.

Paul and Jesus don't teach a different salvation, or different doctrines. As you're fond of google searches, try something like "the apostleship of Paul" perhaps.

I found this: http://theos.org/media/category/124/
    Who was the author of Peter's epistle? Look it up. While you're at it, who were the real authors of several of Paul's epistles?

I really don't need any more Paul apologetics or cheerleading, I get much more than enough of that here.
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 06-26-2016 at 10:44 AM.

Who was the author of Peter's epistle?
    Peter, between 50-67 A.D.

Look it up. While you're at it, who were the real authors of several of Paul's epistles?
    Paul. y/w.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Peter, between 50-67 A.D.

Paul. y/w.
    Check again.

The sub forum is Peace Through Religion.

Please show how this brings you peace OP, and therefore, peace to the world.

Thanks.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 06-26-2016 at 08:30 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Probably the same historical documents you refer to.

He was seeing things that weren't there, and hearing voices.

Merriam Webster
    : something (such as an image, a sound, or a smell) that seems real but does not really exist and that is usually caused by mental illness or the effect of a drug
    : perception of objects with no reality usually arising from disorder of the nervous system or in response to drugs (as LSD)

Dictionary.com

1. a sensory experience of something that does not exist outside the mind, caused by various physical and mental disorders, or by reaction to certain toxic substances, and usually manifested as visual or auditory images.
    2. the sensation caused by a hallucinatory condition or the object or scene visualized.
    I know of no historical sources that say that. Do you?

Check again.
    Checked. I'm still correct. Thanks anyhoo. ~hugs~
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Questions about the authorship of the epistles of Peter or the disputed Pauline epistles are moot. It's very easy to prove that Paul had the approval of the apostles and brothers of Jesus who were with him in his earthly ministry just by the data available in the undisputed Pauline epistles.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another day, another pointless thread by Ronin on the religious forum, touting the same unfounded and nonsensical claims. There are two things that are evident here:

1. That Ronin is far too old to learn the most basic of rules regarding logic, reason, and discourse, thus he comes off as mentally deranged when trying to apply canned responses to substantive objections.

2. That Jamesvi1 still thinks that he can prove a completely unsubstantiated claim by repeating it over and over.

Conversation over, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Questions about the authorship of the epistles of Peter or the disputed Pauline epistles are moot. It's very easy to prove that Paul had the approval of the apostles and brothers of Jesus who were with him in his earthly ministry just by the data available in the undisputed Pauline epistles.
    You Johnist :P
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Checked. I'm still correct. Thanks anyhoo. ~hugs~
    Assertion evidence/proof? (thread post #3 ) And to your first 5 (if any) responses, "That's no proof".

http://hwarmstrong.com/who-wrote-bible.htm
    Last edited by Ronin Truth; 06-27-2016 at 07:13 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12