Thread: 'Brexit is Proof That Trump Will Be The Next President'

'Brexit is Proof That Trump Will Be The Next President'

'Brexit is Proof That Trump Will Be The Next President'

By Khaleda Rahman

Daily Mail

June 25, 2016

As Donald Trump flew in to Scotland today after the UK’s seismic break with the European Union, parallels have been drawn with the anti-immigration message that led to Brexit and his rise to presumptive Republican presidential candidate.

Many have pointed out the similarities between Britain’s decision to leave the EU and Trump’s campaign – and believe it is an indication of how Americans will vote on November 8, which could see Trump in the White House.

The Donald’s arrival in the UK will be seen by many as a meeting of minds – two worlds colliding with shared views including a disgruntled electorate; lost national pride; isolationism; and the issue of immigration.

However, he may not get the desired reception in Scotland: while voters in England and Wales swung the result for Leave, Scots voted overwhelmingly for remaining part of the EU.

And today, he promised close ties between the U.S. and UK if he becomes President, saying: ‘A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain, deepening our bonds in commerce, culture and mutual defense’.

‘Brexit is further proof that Donald J Trump will be the next President of the United States,’ wrote Broderick Greer on Twitter.

Read the Whole Article

lewrockwell.com/2016/06/no_author/proof-trump-will-next-president/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whether events like Brexit shows Trump will be elected remains to be seen (we'll find out in November). But very plainly, it shows the mass voting trends that have manifested in his candidacy are independent of him, are international in scope, and were unanticipated by the statist and globalist elites around the world. UK PM Cameron clearly had no clue, when he called for the Brexit referendum, that vote would actually go against staying with the EU, nor did the entire UK establishment and media sense that their non-stop beat down of the 'leave' side would backfire on them. Likewise, US leaders did not see Brexit coming either.

Thus domestically, the Brexit vote contributes to the body of proof that the Trump phenomenon was not planned or coordinated by the establishment. The same voter dynamics supporting 'fed up' populism, national sovereignty, protected borders (to contain illegal or unvetted immigration), and push back of the establishment, etc., are at play in both movements. TPTB or insiders wanted neither Trump or Brexit, or their issue agenda to dominate the scene, and have tried to stop both at every turn. The two developments are tsunamis they did not see, cannot control, and are presently being drowned by.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

American boobus is weak compared to British boobus. I doubt the typical american voter even understands what Brexit is.

Rockwell and Trump have one thing in common, they both pretend to hate brown people to court the mouth breathing white people.

I've been saying for three years now that Billary will be the next president, and I still think so but hey, I've been wrong before
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Closer US ties with Britain does't parallel Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    American boobus is weak compared to British boobus. I doubt the typical american voter even understands what Brexit is.

Rockwell and Trump have one thing in common, they both pretend to hate brown people to court the mouth breathing white people.
    Trump didn't even know what Brexit was until earlier this month, and said this:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

He really doesn't even need to understand Brexit in order to win, if the OP is correct.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So it is your position that the membership of Trump Turnberry and various big wigs from The Royal and Ancient are representative of the Scottish population at large? And you have the nerve to call Trump ignorant?

The American people despise Donald Trump, and it's not even close.

Trump didn't even know what Brexit was until earlier this month
    Ignorance is strength!
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Ignorance is strength!
    Nationalism > Globalism IMO. But please enlighten us ignoramuses: Why would Hillary and globalism be better than what Trump is proposing in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Peace&Freedom View Post
    Whether events like Brexit shows Trump will be elected remains to be seen (we'll find out in November). But very plainly, it shows the mass voting trends that have manifested in his candidacy are independent of him, are international in scope, and were unanticipated by the statist and globalist elites around the world. UK PM Cameron clearly had no clue, when he called for the Brexit referendum, that vote would actually go against staying with the EU, nor did the entire UK establishment and media sense that their non-stop beat down of the 'leave' side would backfire on them. Likewise, US leaders did not see Brexit coming either.

Thus domestically, the Brexit vote contributes to the body of proof that the Trump phenomenon was not planned or coordinated by the establishment. The same voter dynamics supporting 'fed up' populism, national sovereignty, protected borders (to contain illegal or unvetted immigration), and push back of the establishment, etc., are at play in both movements. TPTB or insiders wanted neither Trump or Brexit, or their issue agenda to dominate the scene, and have tried to stop both at every turn. The two developments are tsunamis they did not see, cannot control, and are presently being drowned by.
    Very good post. Note also that the #Brexit vote used paper ballots which reduced much of the voter fraud that could decide the US election. We need to get rid of the electronic voting machines.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

Yup. That's actually a quite sizeable voting bloc, and 'twas a smart move for those guys to capitalize on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by PoliPsy View Post
    Very good post. Note also that the #Brexit vote used paper ballots which reduced much of the voter fraud that could decide the US election. We need to get rid of the electronic voting machines.
    What's Diebold's political campaign donation distribution like this year? #corporationsownthecandidates
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    The American people despise Donald Trump, and it's not even close.

Ignorance is strength!
    The Scots have better words:

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

The Scots have better words:

So angry. Didn't you say we get angrier as Trump does worse in the polls. What's that say about you?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    He really doesn't even need to understand Brexit in order to win, if the OP is correct.
    Just another bullsh1t story. Trump knew there was a vote coming to leave the EU. (He even rescheduled the Turnberry opening for it.)

Trump just didn't recognize the trendy hashtag. (Some idiots on the Internet seem to think "Brexit" is a legal term.)

I believe the lesson here for Hillary is that if you leave the voting to the folks who actually vote, she may be in trouble.

My Google Fu is weak in finding the actual numbers, but apparently 71 million folks could have voted, and about 33.5 million actually did. 17.4 million voted to leave, so about 24.5% or so of all possible voters caused the Brexit.

I'm personally of the opinion that Trump has done a deal with Hillary to be so outrageous that even D's and "I's" will vote R, but if significant blocks of blacks, Hispanics, and young people don't actually vote, Trump may squeak by, since conservatives and oldsters will vote.

Johnson/Weld 2016; they ain't great, but they ain't Hillary/Trump.

"Sigh."