Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is the LEFT howling about Brexit and racist/xenophia....

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Well, for one, you don't seem to give a damn about the black Christian West or the Brown Christian west, or the red Christian west, you only seem to give a $#@! about the white Christian West. It's people like this that make it damn impossible for reasonable people to have a rational discussion on why unchecked Muslim immigration is dangerous, because every time we bring it up all the other rational people see is idiots pissing and moaning about melanin content in someone's skin.
    Sorry but you're putting your own spin on what I've said. I was talking about Europe where the indigenous population is, indeed, white and whose values were shaped, in large part, by Christianity. I certainly do care about people of any color and religion (including Muslims) who are being targeted for having their cultures wiped out and for genocide (the latter being not in Europe).

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Yes I do.

Would you care to provide your source?

Again, I can't wait to see what it is. And it's conspicuous how much you are avoiding my repeated requests for the sources of your claims. Might you be embarrassed by them?
    There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures were Jews.

Do you find that "racist" or "anti-semetic"?

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Sorry but you're putting your own spin on what I've said. I was talking about Europe where the indigenous population is, indeed, white and whose values were shaped, in large part, by Christianity. I certainly do care about people of any color and religion (including Muslims) who are being targeted for having their cultures wiped out and for genocide (the latter being not in Europe).
    I've never once in my almost 43 years felt the need to divide people by skin color.

I've never once in my almost 43 years felt the need to divide people by skin color.
    It's not about you, it's about the NWO, their social engineers and cultural Marxists who make policy and they DO divide by skin color, sex and "gender", religion/lack of it, ethnicity, nationality, political affiliation and every other category they can come up. More importantly, they pick winners and losers, favor some over others, use some as weapons and target others. That's just reality, Gunny.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not about you, it's about the NWO, their social engineers and cultural Marxists who make policy and they DO divide by skin color, sex and "gender", religion/lack of it, ethnicity, nationality, political affiliation and every other category they can come up. More importantly, they pick winners and losers, favor some over others, use some as weapons and target others. That's just reality, Gunny.
    So, you feel the need to politically divide people according to the color of their skin, because someone you do not like claims to oppose that?

So, you feel the need to politically divide people according to the color of their skin, because someone you do not like claims to oppose that?
    If white people are being targeted by the NWO, should I pretend it isn't so or avoid stating the facts because someone thinks it's taboo? That's as absurd as saying I shouldn't point out that the Shia are in the crosshairs.

Noting that the Powers that Be in the NWO are white (assuming there actually IS such a thing). If they want to drive white to extinction they would be committing suicide. Is that their goal? Or is the NWO actually run by Mexico and Muslims? Silly argument.

If "They" want to be rich and live off the populous, why do they want the populous to be poor, broke, and chaotic? Then they have nothing to live off of. Again- it is suicide. They lose either way. They have the most to gain (and also the most political stability meaning job security) if things are going well. That is why China is nervous about their economic growth slowing.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-26-2016 at 02:19 PM.

Easy , Leftists wants , Power , Control , Taxes , Fees , Money, Bigger Govt .

That pretty much applies to "rightists" too.

If white people are being targeted by the NWO, should I pretend it isn't so or avoid stating the facts because someone thinks it's taboo? That's as absurd as saying I shouldn't point out that the Shia are in the crosshairs.
    "White people" are not being targeted by the NWO. Anti-globalists are being targeted by the NWO. Your obsession with skin color is telling.

"White people" are not being targeted by the NWO. Anti-globalists are being targeted by the NWO. Your obsession with skin color is telling.
    In a white nation where most of the power lies with the white ethnic group a globalist would aim to undermine that group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    In a white nation where most of the power lies with the white ethnic group a globalist would aim to undermine that group.
    What's a "white nation?" Antarctica is white, but not a nation. Most nations are a mottled collection of browns and greens.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What's a "white nation?" Antarctica is white, but not a nation. Most nations are a mottled collection of browns and greens.
    Cute.

Your refusal to see the truth is what's telling. You've fallen victim to PC thinking which will not allow you to acknowledge what's happening because it involves countries where white Europeans are indigenous. Do you have as much difficulty acknowledging that other indigenous peoples, of other races, were targeted at other points in history?

Thank you. It's about undermining the dominant culture which poses an obstacle for whomever wants to gain control.

There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures were Jews.

Do you find that "racist" or "anti-semetic"?
    You're still too embarrassed to admit what your source for this belief is, I see.

It's possible that you're just ignorant. But I can pretty much guarantee that your source is racist and antisemitic.

Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    We've had Muslims this country and in Europe for a long time. We did not have international Islamic terrorism until the United States under Jimmy Carter started arming Islamic radicals to overthrow the Soviet Union. The CIA went so far as to send textbooks to Afghanistan pushing Islamic radicalization. If radicalization was the "natural" state of Muslims than the CIA had no reason to send the books. Prior to the U.S. misadventure in Afghanistan, when Americans were captured by groups like the PLO they were routinely released. Think of the hijacking that was flown to Entebe. Even this latest shooting really wasn't about homosexuality. I know that's the popular theme pushed by the media. But if you saw the clip on Democracy Now where one of the victims was interviewed she said the killer told them when they were held hostage "I did the because the U.S. is bombing my country." His parents were from Afghanistan. Afghanistan images before and after U.S. interventionism by Jimmy Carter.

You may show me an isolated incident of a text book going to Afghanistan as I have no idea what you're talking about, but it is simply incorrect to suggest that the U.S. had any direct involvement in radicalizing Afghanistan during the soviet war.

The U.S. flew almost completely blind in that ordeal. We poured money into Afghanistan through Pakistan and never asked how they spent it. Pakistan was the decision makers and they saw fit to back the Mujahideen rather than more secular groups fighting the soviets because they thought they could control the Pashto tribesmen. Pakistan is the party that invited Wahabi teachers to madrasas for refugee Afghan and Pashto children. Sure, the U.S. was complicit, but Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are responsible for the lion's share of that mess.

The story of radicalization in Afghanistan is jut a blurb in "The Great Game" that has roots long before the Unites States was any kind of player in international affairs.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your refusal to see the truth is what's telling. You've fallen victim to PC thinking which will not allow you to acknowledge what's happening because it involves countries where white Europeans are indigenous. Do you have as much difficulty acknowledging that other indigenous peoples, of other races, were targeted at other points in history?
    You think that I'm "politically correct" because I'm not obsessed with whiteness?

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    You're still too embarrassed to admit what your source for this belief is, I see.

It's possible that you're just ignorant. But I can pretty much guarantee that your source is racist and antisemitic.

Prove me wrong.
    Well, that was a quote from Winston Churchill.

I find the best sources are historical and, especially, Russian, though I'm sure you're trying to imply my sources (from decades of reading about history) must be Stormfront or some such. The parts I've read of Solzhenitsyn's "200 Years Together" also discuss this issue but he was labeled a "fascist" and "anti-semite" for daring to write it, so there's that. Whatever.

Now, as for Jews and the Bolsheviks, here's a source I'm not familiar with (just found it) but many of these names I have read in other material on the October revolution. It would have to be fact checked to verify the accuracy but I'm betting that it is accurate:

Central Committee of the Bolshevik Party was made up as follows:

NAME NATIONALITY

Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
    Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
    Lourie (Larine) Jew
    Ouritski Jew
    Volodarski Jew
    Rosenfeldt (Kamanef) Jew
    Smidovitch Jew
    Sverdlof (Yankel) Jew
    Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
    Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
    Krylenko Russian
    Lounatcharski Russian
    “The Council of the People’s Commissars comprises the following:

MINISTRY NAME NATIONALITY

President Ulyanov (Lenin) Russian
    Foreign Affairs Tchitcherine Russian
    Nationalities Djugashvili (Stalin) Georgian
    Agriculture Protian Armenian
    Economic Council Lourie (Larine) Jew
    Food Schlichter Jew
    Army & Navy Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
    State Control Lander Jew
    State Lands Kauffman Jew
    Works V. Schmidt Jew
    Social Relief E. Lelina (Knigissen) Jewess
    Public Instruction Lounatcharsky Russian
    Religions Spitzberg Jew
    Interior Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
    Hygiene Anvelt Jew
    Finance Isidore Goukovski Jew
    Press Volodarski Jew
    Elections Ouritski Jew
    Justice I. Steinberg Jew
    Refugees Fenigstein Jew
    Refugees (assist.) Savitch Jew
    Refugees (assist.) Zaslovski Jew
    “The following is the list of members of the Central Executive Committee:

NAME NATIONALITY

Sverdlov (president) Jew
    Avanessof (sec.) Armenian
    Bruno Lett
    Babtchinski Jew
    Bukharin Russian
    Weinberg Jew
    Gailiss Jew
    Ganzburg Jew
    Danichevski Jew
    Starck German
    Sachs Jew
    Scheinmann Jew
    Erdling Jew
    Landauer Jew
    Linder Jew
    Wolach Czech
    Dimanstein Jew
    Encukidze Georgian
    Ermann Jew
    Joffe Jew
    Karkline Jew
    Knigissen Jew
    Rosenfeldt (Kamenef) Jew
    Apfelbaum (Zinovief) Jew
    Krylenko Russian
    KrassikofSachs Jew
    Kaprik Jew
    Kaoul Lett
    Ulyanov (lenin) Russian
    Latsis Jew
    Lander Jew
    Lounatcharski Russian
    Peterson Lett
    Peters Lett
    Roudzoutas Jew
    Rosine Jew
    Smidovitch Jew
    Stoutchka Lett
    Nakhamkes (Steklof) Jew
    Sosnovski Jew
    Skrytnik Jew
    Bronstein (Trotsky) Jew
    Teodorovitch Jew
    Terian Armenian
    Ouritski Jew
    Telechkine Russian
    Feldmann Jew
    Froumkine Jew
    Souriupa Ukranian
    Tchavtchevadze Georgian
    Scheikmann Jew
    Rosental Jew
    Achkinazi Imeretian
    Karakhane Karaim (Jew)
    Rose Jew
    Sobelson (Radek) Jew
    Sclichter Jew
    Schikolini Jew
    Chklianski Jew
    Levine (Pravdine) Jew

“The following is the list of members of the Extraordinary Commission of Moscow:

NAME NATIONALITY

Dzerjinski (president) Pole
    Peters (vice-president) Lett
    Chklovski Jew
    Kheifiss Jew
    Zeistine Jew
    Razmirovitch Jew
    Kronberg Jew
    Khaikina Jewess
    Karlson Lett
    Schaumann Jew
    Leontovitch Jew
    Jacob Goldine Jew
    Glaperstein Jew
    Kniggisen Jew
    Latzis Lett
    Schillenkuss Jew
    Janson Lett
    Rivkine Jew
    Antonof Russian
    Delafabre Jew
    Tsitkine Jew
    Roskirovitch Jew
    G. Sverdlof Jew
    Biesenski Jew
    Blioumkine Jew
    Alexandrevitch Russian
    I. Model Jew
    Routenberg Jew
    Pines Jew
    Sachs Jew
    Daybol Lett
    Saissoune Armenian
    Deylkenen Lett
    Liebert Jew
    Vogel German
    Zakiss Lett

http://www.heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

Here is Putin, speaking to Jews, about this fact:

This isn't some big secret and why you're protesting well documented facts I don't know.

ZOMG!!11!11one da jooooz are gonna turn all the whites into soylent green!!11!11oneone!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You think that I'm "politically correct" because I'm not obsessed with whiteness?
    If I were talking about the genocide against north American tribes would say that's an obsession with "indianness"? How about if I talked about colonial genocide against Africans - would that be an obsession with "blackness"?

If I were talking about the genocide against north American tribes would say that's an obsession with "indianness"? How about if I talked about colonial genocide against Africans - would that be an obsession with "blackness"?
    Early Americans actually did try to genocide the Indians. Africans are mostly killing Africans. Your vision of a Jewish new world EU trying to genocide "whites" is a figment of your own meticulously constructed fantasy world, and reveals more about the rottenness at the core of your own soul than anything else.

ZOMG!!11!11one da jooooz are gonna turn all the whites into soylent green!!11!11oneone!

Just more deeversite.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaAla View Post
    You may show me an isolated incident of a text book going to Afghanistan as I have no idea what you're talking about, but it is simply incorrect to suggest that the U.S. had any direct involvement in radicalizing Afghanistan during the soviet war.

The U.S. flew almost completely blind in that ordeal. We poured money into Afghanistan through Pakistan and never asked how they spent it. Pakistan was the decision makers and they saw fit to back the Mujahideen rather than more secular groups fighting the soviets because they thought they could control the Pashto tribesmen. Pakistan is the party that invited Wahabi teachers to madrasas for refugee Afghan and Pashto children. Sure, the U.S. was complicit, but Pakistan and Saudi Arabia are responsible for the lion's share of that mess.

The story of radicalization in Afghanistan is jut a blurb in "The Great Game" that has roots long before the Unites States was any kind of player in international affairs.
    Interesting point. The US didn't create and spread the ideology. What it did do was to parlay the Mujahideen resistance to the Soviets into an international army of terrorist proxies.

Interesting point. The US didn't create and spread the ideology. What it did do was to parlay the Mujahideen resistance to the Soviets into an international army of terrorist proxies.

I was just thinking of that video, timosman. Brzezinski could rightly be called the father of international terror.

Early Americans actually did try to genocide the Indians. Africans are mostly killing Africans. Your vision of a Jewish new world EU trying to genocide "whites" is a figment of your own meticulously constructed fantasy world, and reveals more about the rottenness at the core of your own soul than anything else.
    Except Indian attacks on whites were orders of magnitude more horrific then the other way around. You been drinking from blame whity for everything bad coolaid.

Africans owe a lot to whites who ended slavery around the world. Again more coolaid.

Interesting. Whites didn't own slaves, they freed them? Who were the previous slave owners?

Why do you think that Native Americans attacked white settlements? They only took their land and killed of the animals they relied on for food. How would you respond to that situation?

(Molyneux doesn't worry about facts that much- he usually just rambles- despite what he says at the beginning of his videos- he does not have the real truth).
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-27-2016 at 05:07 AM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Interesting. Whites didn't own slaves, they freed them? Who were the previous slave owners?

Why do you think that Native Americans attacked white settlements? They only took their land and killed of the animals they relied on for food. How would you respond to that situation?

(Molyneux doesn't worry about facts that much).
    Well first watch the video. Whites found a lot of natives were decimated by the spread of their germs long before they came in contact with natives. In many cases they treated them with compassion because of this.

Whites, blacks, Arabs all owned slaves. Whites ended it.

Last edited by silverhandorder; 06-27-2016 at 04:49 AM.

Except Indian attacks on whites were orders of magnitude more horrific then the other way around. You been drinking from blame whity for everything bad coolaid.

Africans owe a lot to whites who ended slavery around the world. Again more coolaid.

The only place I am "blaming whitey" is in the bowels of your fevered imagination.

It's crap like this that convinces me you and your ilk are full of baloney sausage.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic