Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Why is the LEFT howling about Brexit and racist/xenophia....

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    The guidelines had recently changes to become more strict. The goal was to improve the discourse of the site to make it more intellectually functional.
    How's that working out for you? Has turning this site into a hive of Trump trolls improved the discourse and made it more intellectually functional?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    And who do you think you are anyway, telling me I can't speak for this forum but you can?
    You are the one that constantly pretends to speak for others, including Ron Paul. I stated a self-evident fact that not everyone agrees on everything, while you continue to pretend that you have some authority to speak for others.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    You are the one that constantly pretends to speak for others, including Ron Paul. I stated a self-evident fact that not everyone agrees on everything, while you continue to pretend that you have some authority to speak for others.
    You're lucky. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian4Liberty again."

You just lied. I don't claim to speak for Ron Paul, ever, much less constantly. I do make statements about what he himself has said he believes (don't you?). And as I said, this site has a mission that is explicitly written out. I have as much right to talk about that as you do. And, as you're proving, you have no hesitation in speaking for this site.

It looks like you're just trying to gloss over the fact that, whereas I am in general agreement with Ron Paul and this site's mission, including when it comes to immigration and trade, you aren't (again, you yourself, just like Ron Paul and the official published mission of this site, have put your views on this out there). Is the reason you love the Trump trolls so much because you agree with them on those issues?
    Last edited by erowe1; 06-27-2016 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    About one half of Muslims in England want to live under Sharia law - about one quarter of Muslims in England want to force everybody else to live under Sharia law. Over half of Muslims in England want to ban homosexuality. These are incompatible cultures and the EU was forcing England to take more Muslim refugees. It doesn't make any sense why the left has pushed diversity and acceptance of people who are very much opposed to diversity and acceptance of others, unless they are trying to destroy the host culture..
    That is a damn fine summation of the situation.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Got a source for 1/4 wanting to force everyone else to live under Sharia?
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybens...slims-n2146122
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Given that Muslims are about five percent of the UK population (number just went past 3 million), that means just over one percent would favor it. Think that means it has a chance of happening?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 06-28-2016 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Given that Muslims are about five percent of the UK population, that means just over one percent would favor it. Think that means it has a chance of happening?
    Certainly not at those population levels.

You're lucky. "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian4Liberty again."

You just lied. I don't claim to speak for Ron Paul, ever, much less constantly. I do make statements about what he himself has said he believes (don't you?). And as I said, this site has a mission that is explicitly written out. I have as much right to talk about that as you do. And, as you're proving, you have no hesitation in speaking for this site.

It looks like you're just trying to gloss over the fact that, whereas I am in general agreement with Ron Paul and this site's mission, including when it comes to immigration and trade, you aren't (again, you yourself, just like Ron Paul and the official published mission of this site, have put your views on this out there). Is the reason you love the Trump trolls so much because you agree with them on those issues?
    Bull. You lie about Ron Paul's positions all the time. Case in point. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6249036

The only mistake made is that you should have been perm banned instead of temp banned.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Britain sees surge in xenophobic attacks amid decision to leave European Union

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06...l?intcmp=hpbt2

An Eastern European family in Rugby finds dog excrement shoved through its mailbox. A Londoner nearly gets into a fight over drunken slurs shouted on a crowded subway car. A Polish teenager in Gloucestershire is taunted with threats of deportation at her high school.

In the wake of last Thursday's vote to leave the European Union, Britain has seen a surge in xenophobia expressed in taunts, threats and worse. For many, foreign- and native-born, the U.K. has suddenly become much scarier place.

"Before Friday we lived in a tolerant society," said Oana Gorcea, a 32-year-old Romanian who has lived in Britain since she was a teenager. "I've been here 13 years, but I've never felt like I had to hide where I came from. But from Friday, things completely changed."

Gorcea, who works for a multinational company in Rugby, about 85 miles (135 kilometers) northwest of London, said her street was being patrolled by "English commandos who walk around and try to intimidate non-white non-English people." The talk of the neighborhood was the dog feces shoved through a local immigrant family's mailbox.

Gorcea's story and others like it have been echoing across social media for days. Eastern Europeans, Muslims — even Americans and Germans — have reported acts of intimidation and harassment. Victims describe an emboldened angry fringe emerging to crow over Thursday's vote; a T-shirt sported by a man at an Armed Forces Day parade in the working class London borough of Havering over the weekend seemed to sum up the new attitude:

"YES! WE WON! NOW SEND THEM BACK."

British reporters across the country have seen the resurgence of racism up close and personal. Adam Boulton, a presenter for Britain's Sky News, posted a message to Twitter saying he and his family had witnessed three separate incidents of when-are-you-going-home?-style abuse aimed at Europeans over the weekend. Channel Four's Ciaran Jenkins said that within a five-minute span in the northern England town of Barnsley, three people had shouted "Send them home!" BBC reporter Sima Kotecha said that she was in "utter shock" after having returned home to the southern England town of Basingstoke and been abused with a racial slur she hadn't heard "since the 80s."

Police are investigating vandalism at a Polish cultural center in west London and incidents in Cambridgeshire in which cards were given to Polish residents calling them "vermin" and ordering them to leave the country. The National Police Chiefs' Council said there had been a 57 percent rise in hate crime complaints in the past four days compared to the same period last month.

Britain's sizeable Muslim community has also found itself caught up in the anti-immigrant backlash. Miqdaad Versi, assistant secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said that "hundreds of hate crimes" had been reported across the country.

"The type of language that has been used, like 'go back to your own country,' 'we voted this way, now you have to get out,' that type of language indicates there is some sort of link" to the referendum, he said.

Those who championed the campaign to pull Britain from the EU have condemned the attacks.

"I've never, ever, ever encouraged or condoned behavior like that, and I never, ever would," said United Kingdom Independence Party leader Nigel Farage, before adding that "the real prejudice is the prejudice that's been there for a decade or more against anybody that dares stand up against the establishment, anybody that dares to say that we shouldn't be part of the EU."

Other politicians didn't buy it.

"The leaders of the Brexit campaign have engendered an atmosphere where some people believe it is open season now for racism and xenophobia," said lawmaker Harriet Harman, a former leader of the opposition Labour Party.

For the victims, the link between the referendum and the abuse is clear. Immigration was a key issue in the campaign, with Farage posing in front of a massive, truck-drawn poster carrying a photograph of hundreds of swarthy migrants under the words "Breaking Point." Many "leave" voters cited the influx of foreigners as a top concern.

"Just because of one referendum ... it's coming out like woodworms," said Julie Sauter Daoud, a French-German national who has lived in Britain most of her life. On Sunday she got a firsthand encounter with xenophobia when two men overtook her car shouting, "Go home, you (expletive) German."

She said the attack, which happened while she was driving down a residential street in the northern English city of Sheffield, left her so shaken she was even scared to speak French to her youngest child at the supermarket.

"It's terribly sickening," she said in a telephone interview. "The first time ever in my life. Ever." She paused for a second. "Probably not the last time now."

The 44-year-old's story is one of hundreds filling a Facebook group called "Worrying Signs," which is gathering evidence of the recent surge in intolerance. By late Monday the site was jammed with stories and photographs of sinister graffiti and even broken windows. Polish-British national Natalia Nicholls wrote on the site that her 14-year-old sister was taunted by boys at her high school in the Cotswolds region of England who boasted that "now we can get rid of the Polish and the blacks." Corinne Abrahams, 24, said she was returning from a music festival when she nearly got into a fight with an inebriated man yelling anti-foreigner epithets on the London subway. An American woman said she was recently accosted by people calling her a "Yankee (expletive)" in a parking lot.

The wave of rage has unsettled the country's political class, already in disarray following the Brexit vote. Prime Minister David Cameron, in his first appearance before lawmakers since the vote to reassure Europeans and other ethnic minorities living in Britain that they would be protected.

"Let's remember these people have come here and made a wonderful contribution to our country," he said. "We will not stand for hate crime or these kinds of attacks. They must be stamped out."

Given that Muslims are about five percent of the UK population (number just went past 3 million), that means just over one percent would favor it. Think that means it has a chance of happening?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Certainly not at those population levels.
    I would think you would want a population that does not have any of these views coming over and limit a population that holds these views.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Britain sees surge in xenophobic attacks amid decision to leave European Union

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/06...l?intcmp=hpbt2

An Eastern European family in Rugby finds dog excrement shoved through its mailbox. A Londoner nearly gets into a fight over drunken slurs shouted on a crowded subway car. A Polish teenager in Gloucestershire is taunted with threats of deportation at her high school.

In the wake of last Thursday's vote to leave the European Union, Britain has seen a surge in xenophobia expressed in taunts, threats and worse. For many, foreign- and native-born, the U.K. has suddenly become much scarier place.

"Before Friday we lived in a tolerant society," said Oana Gorcea, a 32-year-old Romanian who has lived in Britain since she was a teenager. "I've been here 13 years, but I've never felt like I had to hide where I came from. But from Friday, things completely changed."

Gorcea, who works for a multinational company in Rugby, about 85 miles (135 kilometers) northwest of London, said her street was being patrolled by "English commandos who walk around and try to intimidate non-white non-English people." The talk of the neighborhood was the dog feces shoved through a local immigrant family's mailbox.

Gorcea's story and others like it have been echoing across social media for days. Eastern Europeans, Muslims — even Americans and Germans — have reported acts of intimidation and harassment. Victims describe an emboldened angry fringe emerging to crow over Thursday's vote; a T-shirt sported by a man at an Armed Forces Day parade in the working class London borough of Havering over the weekend seemed to sum up the new attitude:

"YES! WE WON! NOW SEND THEM BACK."

British reporters across the country have seen the resurgence of racism up close and personal. Adam Boulton, a presenter for Britain's Sky News, posted a message to Twitter saying he and his family had witnessed three separate incidents of when-are-you-going-home?-style abuse aimed at Europeans over the weekend. Channel Four's Ciaran Jenkins said that within a five-minute span in the northern England town of Barnsley, three people had shouted "Send them home!" BBC reporter Sima Kotecha said that she was in "utter shock" after having returned home to the southern England town of Basingstoke and been abused with a racial slur she hadn't heard "since the 80s."

Police are investigating vandalism at a Polish cultural center in west London and incidents in Cambridgeshire in which cards were given to Polish residents calling them "vermin" and ordering them to leave the country. The National Police Chiefs' Council said there had been a 57 percent rise in hate crime complaints in the past four days compared to the same period last month.

Britain's sizeable Muslim community has also found itself caught up in the anti-immigrant backlash. Miqdaad Versi, assistant secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said that "hundreds of hate crimes" had been reported across the country.

"The type of language that has been used, like 'go back to your own country,' 'we voted this way, now you have to get out,' that type of language indicates there is some sort of link" to the referendum, he said.

Those who championed the campaign to pull Britain from the EU have condemned the attacks.

"I've never, ever, ever encouraged or condoned behavior like that, and I never, ever would," said United Kingdom Independence Party leader Nigel Farage, before adding that "the real prejudice is the prejudice that's been there for a decade or more against anybody that dares stand up against the establishment, anybody that dares to say that we shouldn't be part of the EU."

Other politicians didn't buy it.

"The leaders of the Brexit campaign have engendered an atmosphere where some people believe it is open season now for racism and xenophobia," said lawmaker Harriet Harman, a former leader of the opposition Labour Party.

For the victims, the link between the referendum and the abuse is clear. Immigration was a key issue in the campaign, with Farage posing in front of a massive, truck-drawn poster carrying a photograph of hundreds of swarthy migrants under the words "Breaking Point." Many "leave" voters cited the influx of foreigners as a top concern.

"Just because of one referendum ... it's coming out like woodworms," said Julie Sauter Daoud, a French-German national who has lived in Britain most of her life. On Sunday she got a firsthand encounter with xenophobia when two men overtook her car shouting, "Go home, you (expletive) German."

She said the attack, which happened while she was driving down a residential street in the northern English city of Sheffield, left her so shaken she was even scared to speak French to her youngest child at the supermarket.

"It's terribly sickening," she said in a telephone interview. "The first time ever in my life. Ever." She paused for a second. "Probably not the last time now."

The 44-year-old's story is one of hundreds filling a Facebook group called "Worrying Signs," which is gathering evidence of the recent surge in intolerance. By late Monday the site was jammed with stories and photographs of sinister graffiti and even broken windows. Polish-British national Natalia Nicholls wrote on the site that her 14-year-old sister was taunted by boys at her high school in the Cotswolds region of England who boasted that "now we can get rid of the Polish and the blacks." Corinne Abrahams, 24, said she was returning from a music festival when she nearly got into a fight with an inebriated man yelling anti-foreigner epithets on the London subway. An American woman said she was recently accosted by people calling her a "Yankee (expletive)" in a parking lot.

The wave of rage has unsettled the country's political class, already in disarray following the Brexit vote. Prime Minister David Cameron, in his first appearance before lawmakers since the vote to reassure Europeans and other ethnic minorities living in Britain that they would be protected.

"Let's remember these people have come here and made a wonderful contribution to our country," he said. "We will not stand for hate crime or these kinds of attacks. They must be stamped out."

In two weeks we find out it was liberals pretending to be Leave/Brexit people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

I think it is clear that the goal of the leftists has been to destroy Western culture by any and all means. Importing followers of a religion that hasn't had single meaningful reformation since its existence is a pretty good way to do just that. I can't fault anybody for not wanting to bring people into their neighborhoods who believe it is the will of their God to stone women who may have committed adultery, imprison or kill homosexuals, and commit acts of violence against those who dare question their belief system. Some ideas are not compatible, end of story. It is laughable that leftists are trying to push a narrative that opposing an idea (in this case Islam) is bigotry or racism.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyExtremist View Post
    I think it is clear that the goal of the leftists has been to destroy Western culture by any and all means. Importing followers of a religion that hasn't had single meaningful reformation since its existence is a pretty good way to do just that. I can't fault anybody for not wanting to bring people into their neighborhoods who believe it is the will of their God to stone women who may have committed adultery, imprison or kill homosexuals, and commit acts of violence against those who dare question their belief system. Some ideas are not compatible, end of story. It is laughable that leftists are trying to push a narrative that opposing an idea (in this case Islam) is bigotry or racism.
    Left has been doing this forever under the pretense of taking care of the "less fortunate" while screwing up the middle class. It is time to start asking the government "what have you done for me lately given how much you are doling out to everybody else. And when I say everybody else, I do not mean everybody else in this country, I mean everybody else on this planet"

Just like those darned white European groups who came to the US and threatened to destroy the US. The Italians. The Germans. The Irish. We always blame the new guy for our own problems.

Just like those darned white European groups who came to the US and threatened to destroy the US. The Italians. The Germans. The Irish. We always blame the new guy for our own problems.

The modern economy doesnt need mass immigration.

The Democrat party says that mass immigration must happen "because, durr, white privilege".
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    It was old white people who pushed Brexit over the line.

Muslims. Afro-Caribbeans, Eastern Europeans all voted to stay.

The Muslim mayor of London is more concerned about booting "too many white men" off the rail commission than Sharia & giving quotas to Pakistanis, Afro-Caribbeans & Eastern Europeans probably.

Checking white privilege is number 1.

Many minorities in the UK probably want a double dip at frivolous racial lawsuits & quotas. Lawsuit in UK court. If that fails go with EU courts which are probably to the left of Britain.

I guess Brussels is more liberal than Britain relatively.

It was also about rapists, financial criminals & pickpockets from eastern Europe flooding into UK.

The police, like with the Muslims, also covered up a lot of rapes committed by Eastern Europeans according to the populist news sites like the UK Sun & Daily Mail.

Work 2 years then become a Polish Drunk and live at the bar all day on benefits.

More recently once the Muslims & North Africans because EU citizens in Italy, Greece & Germany they can move anywhere they want in 2020-2025. They move to the best welfare places: UK, Germany or Scandinavia.
    Muslims. Afro-Caribbeans, Eastern Europeans all voted to stay.
    East Europeans are mostly white Europeans.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Well we could wait until it's 2/3 but by then it's a moot argument.

Better to close the door sooner than later.
    Sorry, I couldn't help but notice... is that supposed to be a response to erowe1's post? He's questioning the validity of a statistic and you say, "We need to stop it now before it gets bigger!" Yeah, ok, but what about the actual numbers? Were you aware of what the post meant or are you trying to change the subject?

Or, in your old age, did you accidentally assume that questioning these statistics is somehow affiliated with a certain viewpoint and the connection does not need to be forthright stated in order for you to exploit it? I honestly don't understand how you got from "Source, please" to "we should let it get out of hand", which seems to be the viewpoint you are replying to without it ever being stated in the previous post.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    East Europeans are mostly white Europeans.
    They are poorly educated newcomers who obviously like sending remittances back and language pandering.

The Polish government is also suggesting the teenagers spraying go home graffitti should get the death penalty or serve hard time and people be arrested for opposing open borders.

FDR got a bunch of white immigrants to vote for freebies.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to this. Real life events interfered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I would agree this is what is going on, any most specifically, the elites don't care about race issues, they care about control issues and they will destroy what is needed to get what they want. Many races have fallen victim to this and more will in the future if they are not stopped.

That said, I have some specific questions for you that I'd like answered.

1) If the issue is about "undermining the dominant culture", then why is this not your primary message vs. one of race?
    Whenever I first commented about this I said "white culturally Christian". I say "culturally" because, as I understand, Europe has become almost a-religious/apathetic about active religious life but would still be culturally Christian. Obviously, Europe is historically Christian, was built built by white people who were Christian (not Muslim, not Africans nor Asians) so there's no question about who that dominant culture is.

2) If the underlying matter is not racism, why try to spin it as racism?
    I'm not spinning it as racism. It's more complex than that. It's culture and "race" but race only to the extent of it being tied to the Christian history and culture. There are also many motivations involved in something as long planned as globalization, the EU project and the deliberate mass moving of humans like pawns on a chessboard. Some of those motivations are are financial and political and some are directed at the culture simply because it's "Christian" and poses an obstacle to the plans of TBTB or needs punishing for past sins (depending on the motivations of those making the decisions and they all factor in).

3) Would trying to spin this into a race issue be akin to playing a race victim card?
    I wasn't thinking that but now that you mention it there certainly are "victims" and those would be the native European populations targeted by TPTB. We aren't talking fake "victims" here, either, but real lives and communities torn apart by the social engineers.

4) Regardless of a specific application of this tactics used by the elites that has some people being used as pawns that has some possibility of being racist, do you understand the potential barriers you will create against your valid points by trying to spin it as racism?
    Sure, I see your point but I can't not speak the truth. That would be political correctness which says we can't speak certain things for fear of being shamed as racist or anti semetic (both names I've been called in this thread) or whatever. Essentially, if it's part of the NWO agenda and certain groups of people are involved (pawns, perps or favored groups), it becomes taboo to speak of it.

5) Do you agree that the elites use race, color, religion, etc. to try and divide the people against each other?
    Absolutely. However, just because they do doesn't mean it's a good idea to avoid addressing race, color, religion, etc, when they are relevant. For instance, if we're talking about Islam and Sharia and it's being compatible or not compatible with western values and culture, it would be ridiculous to tip toe around the subject of religion! That's exactly how it is with political correctness, though. Bringing it up invokes cries of racism and xenophobia when it isn't true.

6) Could you agree with the logic that for every case where anyone focuses on the elite created divides that they are doing the bidding of the elite?
    If one were to focus on these things as the elites do, then, yes. They play divide and conquer when it suits them and then turn around and play as though real differences don't exist when that suits them. They have pushed multiculturalism since about the 80s and then. for instance, some EU leaders, including Merkel (!) have said multiculturalism isn't working - right before she put the call out to millions of Muslims to come to Europe, promising asylum, which she later reversed herself on. The elite use divide and conquer to weaken the bonds of society, alternately pitting people against each other and then spinning the the we're all one multikulti family living happily together narrative. I'm just saying that's a lie and that there are differences so great that while we can appreciate other cultures, travel to other countries and enjoy vastly different types of people and ways of life, it does not work when mass immigration is forced through social engineering.

7) Could you agree with the logic that the liberty movement has a stronger message by exposing and focusing on the divide and conquer techniques of the elites? Could you agree this is a message that unifies all victims?
    Yes and that's my intent in discussing these matters. PC says I can't talk about any of it and I reject that (even when I'm called names).

Thanks.
    My pleasure.

This is the best piece I have ever read on the matter of mass immigration and race. The author is a Jew from the former USSR but has lived all over the world. I think he's a socialist, FWIW. I encourage anyone interested in this topic to read this because he tells it like it is.

Winnie the Pooh on Immigration and Race

By Israel Shamir

A couple of Ukrainians are examining some graffiti: Kick a kike and save Russia!

One Ukrainian says to the other “Great idea! But who wants to save Russia?”

This joke popped into my mind while reading the white nationalist calls: Stop immigration and save the White Race. The means are laudable, but the stated end is irrelevant, at best.

You do not have to belong to the White Race to understand the problems caused by movements of populations. You do not even have to believe in the existence of racial classifications to appreciate that mass migrations cause real problems. The racialist reasoning behind opposition to this phenomenon is superfluous and unproductive at best. Mass immigration is a modern phenomenon, while 140-year old racialism is so dated that it hurts.

Opposition to immigration does not require feelings of racial superiority or even racial identity. Readers of Milne probably remember that Winnie the Pooh, Piglet and Rabbit’s reaction to the newest animal – Kanga – in their forest was anything but welcoming: they kidnapped the immigrant baby. The story of course ended with everyone becoming fast friends, but even Milne could not pull off a happy ending if Kangas were to flood the forest by their thousands.

Humans and other animals have defensive mechanisms used to protect their territory and their access to resources. These mechanisms are now deliberately misrepresented as ‘racism’, or as the unleashing of brutal natural tendencies, but the protection of one’s territory is morally defensible.

In the Soviet Russia of my youth, a young man courting a girl from a different neighbourhood had a better than even chance of being beaten up by the local boys. There was no ethnic, racial, religious or even social difference between the two neighbourhoods; the boys from block A did not think they are inherently better than boys from block B; they were simply defending their access to “their own” girls. This protectionism was not extreme: a serious relationship or marriage across an arbitrary territorial border was possible, but the light flirt and easy sex (and sex was quite easy under the socialist regime) was limited to one’s own neighbourhood. Foreigners, that is boys of different ethnicity and origin, were no exception to the locals-only rule. A long-term settler of any stripe would be eventually accepted as a homeboy, but short-term visitors were always ‘foes’ and were treated accordingly. It is reasonable that today’s youngsters act protectively towards ‘their own’ females, or ‘their own’ jobs. They also have to make a living, and the idealistic groups who hand control over to transients die out quickly.

Mass immigration is neatly sandwiched between invasion and slave trade. If the immigrants prosper, it is invasion; if they are kept down, it is slavery. Either way a small slice of the local population will profit: they will be called “compradors” or “slave traders” as the situation develops. In general, wealthy people enjoy the fruits of immigration while poor ones bear the brunt of it. However, not all wealthy people take advantage of the situation to the same degree. Wealthy people, like the rest of us, have different attitudes toward the society that nurtured them: they might be divided into shepherds and predators. The shepherds fleece their sheep while predators will slaughter every last one if the price is right.

cont.,

http://www.israelshamir.net/English/immigration.htm

http://www.mofopolitics.com/2016/06/...-brexit-forum/

Racebaiting feminazis

By far, Farage’s shakiest moments were vs. racebaiting feminazis (including the deranged moderator)…

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36643891
    "The African migrant who voted to leave was as fearful of the new arrivals, of his or her chances in a crowded job and housing market, as was his indigenous British neighbour"

Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Because they believe more government is the answer. The EU was more government....
    That's only the "means" part of it.

The "ends" part is the masturbatory fantasy of Unicorn World where cats poo out yummy sweet, nutritious, and environmentally friendly candies, everything is free, and white people live at the bottom of the "equality" pyramid, eternal generations paying for the sins of slavery, racism, and so forth... because we all know white people invented slavery, are the only ones to have ever practiced it, who practice it by the simple fact that they live, are the only racists in the world whose very existences are racist, that racism is the single greatest criminal sin possible whereas abortion asa the standard birth control method is the greatest act of love, and so on down the endless litany of reasons why white people should be extinguished from the earth but will not be let off so easily because eternal torment is preferable in their minds to the release of a clean death for the white devils.

How's THAT for a sentence?

Besides, the non-white lefties know that were the krakerz to just up and disappear, there would be nobody left to subsidize their worthless existences. They would themselves face extinction. Therefore, those people need the ones they so deeply hate. Nice corner, and that paint never dries.

The phenomenon of which the OP speaks is the product of the most severe mental disturbance imaginable. I once again bring up the possibility that the existential threat that the "left" poses to decent and worthwhile people all over the world might require a truly genocidal solution if anything of freedom that is worth the mention is to survive. That is the price we as a species pay for our shameful corruption in believing one can be free without cost or responsibility and that it is OK to trust our freedoms to the hands of others. We deserve what we are reaping.

But who knows, maybe someone will invent a pill to make all the booboos better.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    My generation...
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Sorry, I couldn't help but notice... is that supposed to be a response to erowe1's post? He's questioning the validity of a statistic and you say, "We need to stop it now before it gets bigger!" Yeah, ok, but what about the actual numbers? Were you aware of what the post meant or are you trying to change the subject?

Or, in your old age, did you accidentally assume that questioning these statistics is somehow affiliated with a certain viewpoint and the connection does not need to be forthright stated in order for you to exploit it? I honestly don't understand how you got from "Source, please" to "we should let it get out of hand", which seems to be the viewpoint you are replying to without it ever being stated in the previous post.
    Are specific numbers really as important as the trends? I ask honestly. If the citizens of Calais, France are run out of their birthplace by a number of refugees that may have started as merely 1% of the residents of the city and later grows to 15%, to argue over exact figures at any given time is pointless, yes? The trend is the problem, not exact figures. Sure, we can all sit here and play "gotcha! where's your source?", but I don't need to write a 10 page thesis paper with footnotes and a 20 page bibliography in the back, to look over at Europe and see what impact outside cultures have had, and are having, on the native people. Are people no longer allowed or capable of making their own observations?

Facts are great. They help support arguments. And yet, if I see two cars collide in the street in front of my house, I don't need to find a source telling me what I just saw.

The problem is some people are so blind to ignore what is happening in Europe, and perhaps too naïve in their beliefs that it cannot happen here. (That is a running theme among open borders libertarians and I suppose it's why I will never be considered 'pure', because I don't subscribe to that line of thinking)

That is the point I was trying to make.

And I don't know how you assumed my age from my post. I'll be 30 this year. I personally don't think that's very old, but push me out to the pasture if I'm holding up 'progress'.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 07-02-2016 at 12:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    It's culture and "race" but race only to the extent of it being tied to the Christian history and culture. .
    Christianity is kinda cool and all, but a lot of Western white culture and sweat equity comes from elsewhere.

The Greeks. The Romans. Hell, even the English common law predates English Christianity.

Domination by the Church of the 1000 years after Rome fell wasn't all that great. But that the whites had ideas and wrote them down and sh1t and that helped.

Especially when the idea of rationality and logic and philosophy took off again with the Renaissance and Enlightenment, which led to the US and our Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Are specific numbers really as important as the trends? I ask honestly. If the citizens of Calais, France are run out of their birthplace by a number of refugees that may have started as merely 1% of the residents of the city and later grows to 15%, to argue over exact figures at any given time is pointless, yes? The trend is the problem, not exact figures. Sure, we can all sit here and play "gotcha! where's your source?", but I don't need to write a 10 page thesis paper with footnotes and a 20 page bibliography in the back, to look over at Europe and see what impact outside cultures have had, and are having, on the native people. Are people no longer allowed or capable of making their own observations?

Facts are great. They help support arguments. And yet, if I see two cars collide in the street in front of my house, I don't need to find a source telling me what I just saw.

The problem is some people are so blind to ignore what is happening in Europe, and perhaps too naïve in their beliefs that it cannot happen here. (That is a running theme among open borders libertarians and I suppose it's why I will never be considered 'pure', because I don't subscribe to that line of thinking)

That is the point I was trying to make.

And I don't know how you assumed my age from my post. I'll be 30 this year. I personally don't think that's very old, but push me out to the pasture if I'm holding up 'progress'.
    The most distressing of all, for me, is seeing native European women and kids sacrificed for multiculturalism. I remember when I was young (70s) and Europe was known for it's very low violent crime. Not anymore. Sadly, they've become like US inner cities (difference being the absurd sentences in Europe). I know this is a neocon run site but these are accurate, nevertheless, as I've been reading this stuff for years from European sources:

An 18-year-old asylum seeker from Afghanistan was sentenced to 20 months in prison for raping a 72-year-old woman in Traiskirchen. "First he beat the woman black and blue, then he raped her, and then he took her underwear as a trophy," local police said. In addition to a lenient sentence, the man will be allowed to remain in Austria and, after he leaves prison, collect social welfare benefits.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/79...s-rape-austria

That's one in a mountain of such hideous crimes, most of which are swept under the rug and excuses made for the migrants vicious behavior. One of the most insane items I came across was an open borders volunteer who was gang raped in some Calais type camp and her fellow commies convinced her to keep quiet lest she harm the open borders/pro migrant cause. It took like a week before she came forward.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulGeorge&Ringo View Post
    Christianity is kinda cool and all, but a lot of Western white culture and sweat equity comes from elsewhere.

The Greeks. The Romans. Hell, even the English common law predates English Christianity.

Domination by the Church of the 1000 years after Rome fell wasn't all that great. But that the whites had ideas and wrote them down and sh1t and that helped.

Especially when the idea of rationality and logic and philosophy took off again with the Renaissance and Enlightenment, which led to the US and our Constitution.
    I'm no historian but I do know that the story of humanity is pretty damn grim. Some is just less grim. While I am not religious, I don't think you can underestimate the power and influence of Jesus Christ. Even Jefferson complied his own "bible" of the teachings of Jesus. I sure don't mean to say the Roman church was so great, either (!). I think when the printing press came along and the teachings of Christ were made widely available that it propelled the common people morally (maybe just to better daily behavior but maybe more). I also read something from the guy who wrote a book about the Cross of Hendye and the sudden building of cathedrals across Europe and that it had a huge impact on society. I'd like to read more about that but have never gotten around to it. That said, you're certainly right that those others things have to be taken into consideration.

China got misguided with communism that kinda set us back a bit. Killing off and/or reeducating all the intellectuals.

India.. not sure wtf happened to india o.o..

To be fair.. the west got their $#@! together by exploiting other countries lol. (Mod edit)

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    That's only the "means" part of it.

The "ends" part is the masturbatory fantasy of Unicorn World where cats poo out yummy sweet, nutritious, and environmentally friendly candies, everything is free, and white people live at the bottom of the "equality" pyramid, eternal generations paying for the sins of slavery, racism, and so forth... because we all know white people invented slavery, are the only ones to have ever practiced it, who practice it by the simple fact that they live, are the only racists in the world whose very existences are racist, that racism is the single greatest criminal sin possible whereas abortion asa the standard birth control method is the greatest act of love, and so on down the endless litany of reasons why white people should be extinguished from the earth but will not be let off so easily because eternal torment is preferable in their minds to the release of a clean death for the white devils.

How's THAT for a sentence?

Besides, the non-white lefties know that were the krakerz to just up and disappear, there would be nobody left to subsidize their worthless existences. They would themselves face extinction. Therefore, those people need the ones they so deeply hate. Nice corner, and that paint never dries.

The phenomenon of which the OP speaks is the product of the most severe mental disturbance imaginable. I once again bring up the possibility that the existential threat that the "left" poses to decent and worthwhile people all over the world might require a truly genocidal solution if anything of freedom that is worth the mention is to survive. That is the price we as a species pay for our shameful corruption in believing one can be free without cost or responsibility and that it is OK to trust our freedoms to the hands of others. We deserve what we are reaping.

+REP

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic