Thread: Can we handle success?

Can we handle success?

The brexit vote was disappointing. Had it failed we could go back to bitching about TPTB and their cunning ways preventing us from getting a fair shake in the elections. Now it seems the failure was the result of our own undoing and it makes me sad.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think we've got a low bar for success.

Brits saying they "want" out of EU.
    Bundy clan squatting on a bird sanctuary.
    Rand wearing diapers in the Senate.

Can't wait to see what we do in 2017.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

sad, sorry, but true, this thread is

Too many here are repeatedly taught that Success = Failure

Go deeply into debt for your house, car, education, and lifestyle. Debt = Success is what we are told when it is the opposite if what we need to be thinking.

Remember, this is now Bizarro Land.

Freedom = Slavery
    Sickness = Health
    Stupidity = Cool
    Rights = Nutjob
    Wisdom = Ignorance

What ever the MSM is currently pumping, think the exact opposite and one will find the truth.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Who's this 'we', you're talking about? Do you happen to have a mouse in your pocket?

I feel pretty good , since I am naturally humble , I handle success well .

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    The guy on the left ?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why are they wearing the same shirt? Seems like the guy on the left wouldn't be in a Walmart shirt and have all that other fancy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Why are they wearing the same shirt? Seems like the guy on the left wouldn't be in a Walmart shirt and have all that other fancy stuff.
    I'm not sure why they're both smiling, also.

The guy on the left is smiling because he's probably dating a supermodel. The guy on the right, lives alone
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic