Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Go cook my burrito *itch

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The point is: incarceration is up to 10xs that of whites For THE SAME "CRIMES".

And MY point is that .gov should get out of everyone's lives- not just blacks- however the problems that gov creates is used as a stigma against blacks, creating more problems for the black community and making them look "evil" in the white community. I believe this is done on purpose and is now being used on Muslims.
    According to the study you posted;

A third reform is to scale back punishments for serious crimes, especially those that trigger long sentences for repeat offenders. While public safety is always a priority, imposing excessively long prison sentences for serious crime has been shown to have diminishing returns on public safety.51) Furthermore, these policies have had a disproportionate impact on people of color, especially African Americans, because they are more likely to have a prior record, either because of more frequent engagement in crime or because of more frequent engagement with law enforcement.52) Habitual offender policies are also problematic because of the documented ways in which they are favored for prosecutorial charging decisions.
    So when you say "For THE SAME "CRIMES" are you withholding information in order to imply discrimination?

The feds are locked in on sentencing, states I don't know about, but the feds have to follow the sentencing guidelines, and there's little to no room to fudge up or down on the number of months...Leaving nothing "unique" to the Black prisoner...

Criminal "Just-Us" is a business, a government run business that ruins lives of all colors.......

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The point is: incarceration is up to 10xs that of whites For THE SAME "CRIMES".
    That may be true for a number of reasons, but if you look at it from the boobus perspective: The way to solve the injustice is with sensitivity and diversity classes for the officers.

The problem is TYRANNY pure and simple, but when we are preached to about racial injustice it is to make us overlook tyranny. The reality of it is a police officer can kidnap, plant evidence, and even kill an innocent person as long as he addresses the victim as sir. He only gets in trouble if he is recorded using the "N-word."

The problems in black areas like Detroit or Flint are not because of racism or bad police. The police are black. The police chief is black. The mayors are historically black. The city council is 98% black. The government schools in black areas are typically the most well funded schools in most states with the highest teacher salaries.

I have no sympathy for the racism arguments. Racism against blacks might exist but not in a serious way. Anti-white racism is probably more prevalent as a percentage of the population. Given the example of Detroit where racism can't logically be used as an excuse , then it doesn't seem reasonable to use it as a major excuse elsewhere.

Black Lives Matter advocates looting and destruction of property, so they should receive no sympathy. Business owners should legally be allowed to shoot a looter. They are not allies of libertarians.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That may be true for a number of reasons, but if you look at it from the boobus perspective: The way to solve the injustice is with sensitivity and diversity classes for the officers.

The problem is TYRANNY pure and simple, but when we are preached to about racial injustice it is to make us overlook tyranny. The reality of it is a police officer can kidnap, plant evidence, and even kill an innocent person as long as he addresses the victim as sir. He only gets in trouble if he is recorded using the "N-word."
    By and large ethnic Whites and Browns of all stripes get NO attention from the MSM or "specialty" organizations like Black Lives or the SPLC..

It'd be interesting to see studies done on the Albanian Prison population and how they fare in the "Just-Us" system...

Blacks are not "unique" they just snivel and whine quite loudly....

[edit]

I'm out of line!

Some Blacks snivel and whine quite loudly, and they stand out....
    Last edited by tod evans; 06-26-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    This guy drops a lot of expletives, but otherwise he's a pretty good speaker.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Step right on up and explain what exactly you think is "unique" to the Black community?

Go ahead, try........
    The main thing is the really high rate of single motherhood.....which, is not necessarily genetic - American blacks had a high rate of marriage and close knit families between the time of the Civil War and the mid 20th century. So what happened to drive up single motherhood? It started with welfare, and then you have the family court system...then add in a heaping pile of the war on drugs. Women can find a guy they are really attracted to and other otherwise sorta ok with who can't really support her, or is in a gang/deals drugs and/or he might not want to commit and they have kids. If he doesn't commit or he goes to jail, she goes on welfare. If he does commit, if she isn't 100% happy with her choice she can be mean and nasty, create marital problems, divorce him, start screwing other guys and have her ex husband pay for her new wild adventures.

Without all this welfare/family court/drug war stuff women would be looking primarily for a guy who can support her and help raise her kids. This will signal men to act accordingly if they want to get laid. If the women want to keep their men so they can continue to get support from them financially and otherwise, they will have to be nice and supportive of their husbands.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-26-2016 at 02:24 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The main thing is the really high rate of single motherhood.....which, is not necessarily genetic - American blacks had a high rate of marriage and close knit families between the time of the Civil War and the mid 20th century. So what happened to drive up single motherhood? It started with welfare, and then you have the family court system...then add in a heaping pile of the war on drugs. Women can find a guy they are really attracted to and other otherwise sorta ok with who can't really support her, or is in a gang/deals drugs and/or he might not want to commit and they have kids. If he doesn't commit or he goes to jail, she goes on welfare. If he does commit, if she isn't 100% happy with her choice she can be mean and nasty, create marital problems, divorce him, start screwing other guys and have her ex husband pay for her new wild adventures.

Without all this welfare/family court/drug war stuff women would be looking primarily for a guy who can support her and help raise her kids. This will signal men to act accordingly if they want to get laid. If the women want to keep their men so they can continue to get support from them financially and otherwise, they will have to be nice and supportive of their husbands.
    Even all that you've listed isn't "unique" to the Black community as Antischism claimed;

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    BLM mainly focuses on black people, yes. Why is that a problem? Do you feel hurt that you're somehow being "left out" of the discussion? Saying "all lives matter" functions to refute the idea that black people are disadvantaged, which is preposterous. There's no such thing as "colorblindness" when color is used to dehumanize. You're trying to take race out of the equation as if race wasn't an issue. That's willful ignorance. They're highlighting real problems faced by the black community and you're essentially saying "but everyone else has problems, too!" Yes, obviously. But there are very real, grave, unique issues that the black community faces, and it needs to be pointed out. You only need to look at the history of the U.S. to see how much value a black life has.
    Granted all are both concerning and pressing issues for the Black community as well as many others, but they're not unique....

BLM mainly focuses on black people, yes. Why is that a problem? Do you feel hurt that you're somehow being "left out" of the discussion? Saying "all lives matter" functions to refute the idea that black people are disadvantaged, which is preposterous. There's no such thing as "colorblindness" when color is used to dehumanize. You're trying to take race out of the equation as if race wasn't an issue. That's willful ignorance. They're highlighting real problems faced by the black community and you're essentially saying "but everyone else has problems, too!" Yes, obviously. But there are very real, grave, unique issues that the black community faces, and it needs to be pointed out. You only need to look at the history of the U.S. to see how much value a black life has.
    People who are disabled are discriminated against. All-stop. If you want to advocate for the disabled, then address the root causes of that discrimination. BLM states on their website that black disabled people are more likely to be discriminated against, so they're focused on that. That's not addressing the root cause. People don't ignore the disabled because they're black.

LGBT people are discriminated against. All-stop. Whether one thinks, from a moral perspective, that the discrimination should exist is a separate matter. BLM states that black LGBT people are more likely to be discriminated against, so they're focused on that. That's not addressing the root cause. People don't dislike homosexuals based on skin color.

So, no, I'm not hurt about being "excluded" but I do think it hurts the effectiveness of a group to protest loudly and pretend to stand for something they're really not. You were the one who said earlier in the thread that BLM was there to address issues of police brutality, etc.. I pointed out that it's not the case per their own website. "Black Lives Matter" is interjecting race into situations where race isn't the underlying problem.

You'll find, for instance, that even taking white drug-related incarceration rates, there's a massive disparity between how someone cooking meth in a trailer and some society girl forging prescriptions for medication is treated. You could even go so far as to make them look alike, be the same age, come from two-parent homes, etc., and you will have the same issue.

Take a quick browse through crimes against LGBT motivated by sexual orientation, and you will see an awful lot of the victims are not black. Not "a few" or "the exception," but many.

You can start a group about anything you want, and it can even swell to a large, chanting, marching mass of people, but unless those people know what they actually want and can focus on how to make it better, it's going to become a well-known slogan that accomplishes very little.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Granted all are both concerning and pressing issues for the Black community as well as many others, but they're not unique....
    Really, I wish you guys would stop talking about whites and blacks and start talking about issues that are unique to me in the RJB community.

Hell, look at how BLM hijacked this thread, for instance...
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Started out with some dude screaming about cooking burritos panties all twisted up.........

Started out with some dude screaming about cooking burritos panties all twisted up.........
    I wish somebody would cook me a burrito.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I wish somebody would cook me a burrito.
    I'd be happy if someone got me a beer from the fridge. It looks like I may have to do that myself.

Burrito Lives Matter.

Now they're teaching their young how to destroy young burrito lives.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"I love fat boys/men"?

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    "I love fat boys/men"?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Really, I wish you guys would stop talking about whites and blacks and start talking about issues that are unique to me in the RJB community.
    Come visit the Animal community if you want talk about unique issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

I identify as a black, one-legged lesbian and all you guys are pissing me off right now.
    Last edited by Jamesiv1; 06-26-2016 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I identify as a black, one-legged lesbian and all you guys are pissing me off right now.
    Maybe Danke has some room over in his safe space thread........

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Who doesn't wish Shaft were real?
    African-American widows of cab drivers.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Maybe Danke has some room over in his safe space thread........
    Mods closed it down.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234