Thread: June 23, 2016: BREXIT! This IS the revolution. Next up: November 8!

June 23, 2016: BREXIT! This IS the revolution. Next up: November 8!

The revolution has begun.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    a related discussion; scary times

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

As mentioned before, the two gigantic messages of 2016:

1. The anti-establishment trend RULES. The experts and the legacy media have been overturned by fed up voters.

2. Turnout RULES. Polls do not measure the intensity or energized nature of the voters, only elections do.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

but for who? sure this hurts Hillary. but is Trump or Johnson the answer

Americans don't have the testicular fortitude that the British do. They kicked the EU out and we will bring the Clintons back.

The limey spring?

Pohm spring?
    Crumpet-stuffer spring
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    but for who? sure this hurts Hillary. but is Trump or Johnson the answer
    Wtf obviously the other two are much better.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "but for who? sure this hurts Hillary. but is Trump or Johnson the answer"

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    Wtf obviously the other two are much better.
    And with just one simple sentence this "07" answers this question, the purist can't wrap their brains around, like a boss.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

Jan2017

Great job UK mates!

Quote Originally Posted by openfire View Post
    The revolution has begun.
    Yep . . . ( +1 rep for such an early post on this )
    Cameron said he can't go on now (awe) and resigns in October with London mayor Khan crying about this is "unfair" - lol, at the piece of chit mayor

But really great to see Brits with such a mandate of nearly 1.3 million more LEAVE votes (17.4 million to 16.1 million) and the win by 3.8%

Stocks now hurt temporarily ONLY because the result is the opposite of what the markets thought would happen -
    DJIA is currently down over 2% with more blood-letting in the markets to come prolly.

UK now just like their neighbor NATO ally across the North Sea - Norway, the other non-EU economic powerhouse now.

So, howz 'bout some Rollin' Stones to start this first official weekend of the summer of '16 . . . ?

https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xoCaVKfRPw

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Can we merge the threads? I started the Official Brexit Thread months ago...
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    And this is why you are irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Trump has no idea what "Brexit" means
    This should surprise no one. Trump didn't know that Scotland voted to stay in the EU. He just called Mexico "overseas". Trump is the walking proof of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Oh, don't get me wrong: Hillary "wipe it with a cloth" Clinton is just as bad. Imagine all the national security data breaches that would happen if she became commander in chief. Her ignorance of technology rivals Trump's ignorance of world politics and geography. The question is: which one is more dangerous to our country? I'm not sure I know the answer.
    Last edited by RJ Liberty; 06-24-2016 at 12:37 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    And this is why you are irrelevant.
    You are just as irrelevant. And judging by your avatar, a hypocrite on top of all that.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    This should surprise no one. Trump didn't know that Scotland voted to stay in the EU. He just called Mexico "overseas". Trump is the walking proof of the Dunning-Kreuger effect.

Oh, don't get me wrong: Hillary "wipe it with a cloth" Clinton is just as bad. Imagine all the national security data breaches that would happen if she became commander in chief. Her ignorance of technology rivals Trump's ignorance of world politics and geography. The question is: which one is more dangerous to our country? I'm not sure I know the answer.
    It's a wash.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    The question is: which one is more dangerous to our country? I'm not sure I know the answer.
    The answer is clear.

US Plans ‘First Strike’ Nuclear Attack on Russia or China

Under the plan, the US attacks Russia with nuclear weapons, while NATO missile defense in Eastern Europe mops up any attempted response.

This revolt - this Declaration of Independence made on June 23, 2016 by the people of the UK is the clarion call to the people of the world to stand up and declare their independence from the globalists who have ruled the planet for centuries.

This is the global political awakening that has been rising over the last 15 years against globalist rule.

This works in favor of Donald Trump who is delivering the same message to the people of the United States and they are responding in a massive way. It will be a landslide victory in November for Trump and the new American R3volution that will dethrone the globalists and their legion of supporters. The war is on.

Brits better off outside of EU: Trump

Last edited by PoliPsy; 06-24-2016 at 06:33 PM.

Massive response- some 3rd party will be the lucky beneficiary:

Trump cites immigration anger as driving factor in 'Brexit' vote – and beyond

From the Netherlands to France, political parties opposed to high immigration levels were demanding their own referendums on E.U. membership in the wake of the decision.

“We should have a referendum about a 'Nexit' as soon as possible,” Dutch politician Geert Wilders told Reuters, in reference to a proposed Netherlands exit.
    'EU is in process of collapsing on itself' – Marine Le Pen to RT

“I believe that the European Union is in the process of collapsing on itself for one simple reason. The two pillars on which it’s founded – Schengen and the euro – are in the process of crumbling,” Le Pen told Marie De Douhet of RT France in an exclusive interview. “So they’re in a sort of mad downward spiral in which they’re capable of anything today to try and keep this building standing.”
    Yes!
    Last edited by PoliPsy; 06-24-2016 at 07:49 PM.

Why Britain Left

The June 23 vote represents a huge popular rebellion against a future in which British people feel increasingly crowded within—and even crowded out of—their own country.

This century's asymmetrical warfare tactic of conquest by migration is drawing its final breath because peoples' tolerance of politicians destroying their lives and their culture has been exhausted. One candidate for POTUS is riding this wave. The other is not.

The Dalai Lama Speaks the Uncomfortable Truth about Immigration

Speaking from Dharamsala in northern India where the Tibetan government resides in exile, the Dalai Lama began by reminding us of the compassion normal people feel when seeing such terrible suffering as is happening in Syria and around the Middle East.

“When we look into the face of every single refugee, especially the children and women, we can feel their suffering.” – The Dalai Lama
    He went a bit further then, commenting on our inherent human duty to help others, but pointing out that a even a policy of compassion has its limits:
    “A human being who is a bit more fortunate has the duty to help them. On the other hand, there are too many now.”
    Too many? As reported by RT, the refugee crisis is admitting so many people that there is no possible way to effectively integrate their wildly different political, social and religious beliefs into Europe. Regarding the Dalai Lama’s statements, RT notes:
    “He said that countries taking in refugees should take a healthy look at the situation and realize that it’s not possible for all of the newcomers to be integrated into European society, stressing that the main goal for Europe’s leaders is to provide them with temporary shelter.”
    Coach Carrying Schoolchildren Attacked by Migrants In Calais

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Brexit was an actual vote for freedom, while Trump's victory changes nothing.
    Stop believing stupid things

Quote Originally Posted by PoliPsy View Post
    The Dalai Lama Speaks the Uncomfortable Truth about Immigration

Coach Carrying Schoolchildren Attacked by Migrants In Calais

thats not a school coach lol
    We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.-- Mark Twain

When people like us-- the scum of society-- don't risk our lives when a rare chance comes our way, we become losers at that moment. So courage is the only thing we can rely on.-- Anchan
    Rick Simpson Hemp Oil

With voting, anything is possible

(except a 3rd party win in the US)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Brexit was an actual vote for freedom, while Trump's victory changes nothing.
    Following the Brexit vote the US stock market dropped trillions of dollars and how to move to Canada started trending on Google.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic